The Great 4/20 Smokathon of 2016!

<runs in breathless> Am I late !? I was walking Roscoe and he said he smelled brownies then took off running, farting with every fifth stride. Damn dog is going to kill me, either by heart attack trying to keep up, or suffocation from actually staying close. :rofl: Now where are those brownies? :drool:
I had an old English sheepdog name roscoe and he was the same way. Couldn't see anything through all of his hair, but he lead me to some great finds! This is going to be great, I'm in!

Nice journal Shiggityflip, I brought 5 grams of pure CCO coming in at a nice 86.7% THC. May I suggest taking 1 grain size drop of CCO with 1/2 of a brownie. You will be taking the "Stairway to Heaven" on your way to the "Dark side of the Moon". You should be back in time for Fridays "Wake & Bake".

:circle-of-love::cco::circle-of-love:

Now that's my kind of friend! Thanks CCoiler!

Nice journal Shiggityflip, I brought 5 grams of pure CCO coming in at a nice 86.7% THC. May I suggest taking 1 grain size drop of CCO with 1/2 of a brownie. You will be taking the "Stairway to Heaven" on your way to the "Dark side of the Moon". You should be back in time for Fridays "Wake & Bake".

:circle-of-love::cco::circle-of-love:

So who's rolling the joints & filling the bowls while I get some beers? If anyone starts playing cheesy pop music then I'm outta here...:rofl::rofl:

I brought No Bake Canna Smores!

S_Mores_1.jpg

Caution: Very strong...they WILL kick yer arse.

:circle-of-love:

Dammit! Cannafan Uppin the Ante! Ill have to fire up some caramel swirl fudge! (my culinary expertise is limited when it comes to oven related skill) But give me an open flame pit.. Hickory and Maple wood.. Bamm! I did make a canna infused olive oil and basil vinigarette salad dressing.. I bring it everywhere.. Its "stealthy" :rofl: Just a regular reused bottle of "italian dressing" Everybody wonders why they come back for seconds.. :)

Back
Top Bottom