The Great 4/20 Smokathon of 2016!

What is that maple leaf indica like? I see it Nirvana cross it with white widow to make their version of White rhino. Just harvested a white rhino last night. The sample I smoked was hellishly strong.

What is that maple leaf indica like? I see it Nirvana cross it with white widow to make their version of White rhino. Just harvested a white rhino last night. The sample I smoked was hellishly strong.

Mornin Blaze...ya the MLI...very nice affects and quite tasty in the vape. Quite uplifting at first session...second session...lights out!:tokin: I like it more than the MK-Ultra...it's very strong in the vape at 380F...big , big clouds of thick vapor...nice!:thumb:

Saying you like it more than MKultra is a HUGE endorsement Duggs!

Yes it is Shiggs...at first it doesn't really smell that much and the buds look so, so, but very hard and compact...taking longer to dry than the other two strains. Broken up and puffed it's very tasty and quite strong ...but what I really like is the buzz..alot clearer than the MK but just as strong . More uplifting at first as well...just can't smoke as much as the other two strains either! cheers bud....I would recommend it for sure.

I've found that dank smelling smoke is not as strong as less smelling smoke. Terp's used for smell are not used for THC and therefore more smell less THC.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Yeah, not so sure about that Miller. I'm finding the exact opposite with the current grow. Although I will agree that dank smelling weed does not always mean super potent weed and vice versa.

They're finding different terpene profiles modulate the cannabinoids in different ways. Smells are not an indication of potency, but they can certainly enhance the plant's overall effect...without question.

:cool:

Just something I came across while reading. It's a war for production time. Some strains like my Sour D smelled very strong, it's great smoke but my Cinex has little smell but ko's you. My auto AK does not smell much either, I'll see if it's dank.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

<runs in breathless> Am I late !? I was walking Roscoe and he said he smelled brownies then took off running, farting with every fifth stride. Damn dog is going to kill me, either by heart attack trying to keep up, or suffocation from actually staying close. :rofl: Now where are those brownies? :drool:

Back
Top Bottom