The Great Outdoor Group Grow: Beastly Buds To Honor Bonsai

Is land still free up there?

I heard the government got a great deal with the Louisiana Purchase. You looking for something like that? Is there still land in Oklahoma, I know it was pretty available a while back. I think Tom C. and Nicole K. grabbed some land there...

Okay well we got a little done....

Took some paint out to the spot for the new greenhouse. I think it's a 10x20.

He got the rust off and its painted and ready to assemble here this weekend.

You can see the frame there in the distance...

I took out 2 totes of soil. And I think it filled about 6 × 7 gallon fabric pots.

Evidence here...

And this is one of the 2 other greenhouse. The un pictured one is used as a storage shed in the winter. So we have a few options.

And here are the kids....

And my 2 moms all happy again

I'll try some cuts this weekend. Mainly I need a DOME. Humidity has been a low.

Oh and most importantly autos going Downnnnnn tomorrow if I can remember to bring them home.

I'm in:passitleft:

Should see me again hopefully around early Fall. Till then, here's a little late Spring random clone that smells like lemons and Vics vapor rub. Its still flowering from being put in pot March 2019:thumb: But you can see the lower water leaves are getting bigger, so me thinks flowering is about to slow down and stop completely soon.

Attachments

• IMG_20190505_094142[1].jpg
    IMG_20190505_094142[1].jpg
    590.8 KB · Views: 29
Okay well we got a little done....

Took some paint out to the spot for the new greenhouse. I think it's a 10x20.

He got the rust off and its painted and ready to assemble here this weekend.

You can see the frame there in the distance...

Nice work, compadre! Grow on!

For those of you dropping plants into the ground how do you prepare for transplant? I've been digging and putting amended soil in, potting soil on top and fill in around plant. Then existing dirt on top of that with some rocks around the base of the plant.

They do get sun here, but not too much. It's still early for us weather wise. I put them here for the shade, they will get sun, they just gotta get a bit taller first. Currently a bit of sun in the early AM and then an hour or two at end of the day.

Felt like a kid again planting these ones, and making a moat of sorts. I surrounded the plant with stones cause that will make the plants more stoney!

Go back and look at some of @Lembatoast’s old journals about growing in desert conditions.

Go back and look at some of @Lembatoast’s old journals about growing in desert conditions.
Thanks PW! @Archiweedies

Well the kiddo has been sick so I have a quick little update....

I dropped like 10 autos today

5 - Mexican airlines by fast buds
2 - diesel automatic by royal queen seeds
1 - blue amnesia auto
2 - northern lights autos

Yes not like 10, exactly 10.

I'll probabaly do another 10 next week.

Heres the tub as of 5 minutes ago...

Moms left, babies right.

My stankberry × Psm

This thing is gonna need to be pruned and cloned a couple times, then I'll throw her outside possibly....

And here are the babies, freshly up potted into 1 gallon containers, and topped.

They were root bound but are absolutely loving life now. They had begun to stunt and are finally spreading their wings again. I will be looking for boys to weed out when I get back from Az.

Which means I'll probably drop those beans now since I'll be gone lol. Totally forgot....

Anywho hope you all are doing well and had a great mothers day weekend

:peace: Dabs

I just started my first attempt at an outdoor grow with a clone of my first attempt at growing Fruity Pebbles (which I accidentally killed but the clone lived) Also might try a Black Sugar clones I’m hoping will work out. Only been outside for 11 days but she is loving it. Sister was using the area for growing onions last year and still had some apparently in the soil and are regrowing again.

Day 1, Before Transplant, Today Day 11
9119F04E-3168-40A7-8774-A889E75E0013.jpeg9DE23E84-869D-44F4-9246-19E187849B1A.jpegE9F348F8-98C5-4BA3-9235-A6F5C64CBECE.jpeg

Can’t wait to see what kind of colours it produces come the beginning of October when she is ready for harvest.

Back
Top Bottom