The Mega Crop Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In hydro you need to be at 5.8 to 6.0 with MC. Iron is a common def in hydro when run 6.1 or higher. Lower than 5.8 and you start to lose Mg which shows almost right away as well. @West Hippie has perfect examples of this right now.
MrSauga is right , I did try without phing in dwc and my flood&drain. I had the cool yellow leaves coming out . I upped the MC then they all got yellow , mainly new growth ! The ph would be 5.7-5.8 after mixing nutrients, but the next morning would be 6.1 every time . Which several have already saw this happen ! So I decided to leave it alone . Wrong MrSauga saw what was happening and had me adjust the ph to at least 5.8 next morning the yellow was turning green . That was in the dwc .

@bluter Merry Christmas and hoping your New Year is green and plentiful!
merry christmas and green new year to you as well @Pennywise

wishing an extended merry christmas to all the mc'ers and the entire 420 fam..
everyone stay happy healthy, enjoy the season with your loved ones and take time for a joyful bowl-ful.

I think the reason most people do not need to pH in soil or soilless is simply becasue using tap water and MC puts you right in around 6.2-6.8 depending on tap samples. If using something like distilled it may drop that pH lower but the buffer in the soil/soiless raises it accordingly. In hydro there's nothing to buffer that MC so to me it's important for all hydro growers to find their sweet spot. That 5.8-6.0 is a narrow window but may widen from plant to plant and only the grower will know from their own experience as everyone's environment is different.

to be certain, my seedlings didn't care less if the mc was ph'd. only started ph'ing at the the beginning of veg, after the up pot.

FAC3E79E-D5E3-4CC2-804A-E0C173333BF1.jpeg
Still in action Feliz Navidad to all hope y’all have a great one

Anyone help on this all I have been feeding my plants MC and my one plant it's starting to get brown and brunt leafs to the point of drying out. Also what are the white balls in the MC?
What mg are you feeding? Pictures would help big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom