The Perpetual Healing Garden - SweetSue's Joyful Return

Well now you need a larger apartment. I cannot imagine anyone who would have more fun with the toys.

Winding down last years events, sixty days of change and thought, you are reborn. I could say "Make the most of it" only that is a given. So, go do your own thing and be happy.

Oh, I like you Sue!

Best,
canyon

You have no idea how it warms my heart every time you stop by Canyon. I'm so glad we met. :battingeyelashes: :love: I like you too. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:party::circle-of-love:Member of the Year! :circle-of-love::party:
I feel like I have been with you since the beginning here on :420: (Don't correct me if I'm wrong, save me my illusions dahling.)

I remember feeling paternalistic towards you, wanting to take you under my wing, then you exploded!

Your transformation from someone I (briefly) mentored, through someone whom I (briefly) envied, to someone I am proud to call a friend has been complete for months. You blossomed and rocked the boards a long time ago. This is the merit badge for who you have been for a long time.
and it comes with lots of goodies :)

Love you to death - :circle-of-love: I could eat you up:) :yummy::yummy::yummy::morenutes: Muah

I fell asleep there about three hours ago and woke up to this. I'm feeling so blessed and surrounded by love. :circle-of-love:

MotY!? Rock and roll Sue!

Thank you HumbleFarmer. Yep, MOTY. :laughtwo: It caught me completely by surprise. LOL! The most harrowing time was the last two hours. Eek!!!

The most satisfying thing was seeing how many members had stepped forward to vote in the contest. It's always a good thing to have more members engaged.

:party::circle-of-love:Member of the Year! :circle-of-love::party:
I feel like I have been with you since the beginning here on :420: (Don't correct me if I'm wrong, save me my illusions dahling.)

I remember feeling paternalistic towards you, wanting to take you under my wing, then you exploded!

Your transformation from someone I (briefly) mentored, through someone whom I (briefly) envied, to someone I am proud to call a friend has been complete for months. You blossomed and rocked the boards a long time ago. This is the merit badge for who you have been for a long time.
and it comes with lots of goodies :)

Love you to death - :circle-of-love: I could eat you up:) :yummy::yummy::yummy::morenutes: Muah

You were one of the rocks I clung to when grief threatened to overcome me Rad. Always there, always strong, dependable and paternalistic. Your sure presence calmed many a storm in my soul and simply knowing you were out there watching over me in digital space gave me the courage to continue evolving.

I am the strong woman you see before you today precisely because you and a handful of courageous souls on this site surrounded me with strength and love and carried me through the flames of grief. I'm honored to be your friend Rad. For life. I've been so thankful that your wife is a strong woman in her own right, and had no qualms about allowing you to shelter me in a way I needed to survive and blossom.

Then there's everything I've learned from you about the art of indoor cultivation. You bring a calm assurance to the table. Even when things become so challenging that a lessor man would have tossed it aside in frustration, you find humor in the situation and seek that creative solution. You've taught me to persevere.

You're definately a keeper Rad. The site is blessed to have you among us. :love: :hug: :love: MUAH!!!

Oh, I just noticed my banner over my name changed while I was asleep. *giggle*. :woohoo: It wasn't a pleasant dream after all. :rofl:

Congrats.:bravo:
a picture present for your new banner from me to you.
just cause
CIMG9689.jpg

Man Sue, you are going to need a bigger apartment for all the loot! Congratulations, you deserve it. After your time off you should have the resources to make an amazing comeback.

Man Sue, you are going to need a bigger apartment for all the loot! Congratulations, you deserve it. After your time off you should have the resources to make an amazing comeback.

:laughtwo: Thank you. :love: I have just the spot in the living room to line all three tents up along one wall, right next to the tiny closet. It's going to be interesting, for sure BrixNewb.

Congrats.:bravo:
a picture present for your new banner from me to you.
just cause
CIMG9689.jpg

Oooo..... My favorite plant. :laughtwo: Thanks so much keltic. What a lovely shot. You always did have the eye for beauty. :circle-of-love:

Oooo..... My favorite plant. :laughtwo: Thanks so much keltic. What a lovely shot. You always did have the eye for beauty. :circle-of-love:

Believe it or not it is a random shot that when I saw it I said, Sue would like this one. I just pointed and shot and It just came out that way.
Plants in Veg are cool.:smokin:
I think I am gonna flip 12/12 on the cycle of the Moon, Feb 8ish.
Cheers!

There's nothing left to say that hasn't already been said. 420 magazine is blessed to have you amongst its members and although I'm new, I am honored to know you as well as I already do.

Congrats on a well deserved win!

:party:

SuE!!! Congrats dear friend! I could go on to write an essay as to how you have inspired me so, but ill have to save the sap for another time as just catching up with the few last pages of this journal has hit me right in the feels. Ive lurked in the shadows for almost a year here and i frequented your threads the most. Always graced with such amazing people and information beyond compare. I am humbled beyond words to be a part of this place. MoTy!! A badge truely deserved. The threads that have sewn the quilt that is known as the great 420magazine and brought everyone of us together for a common collective. THANK YOU SUE and once again CONGRATULATIONS!! :adore::green_heart:

I think we should all call her momma susan

Rad, thanks so much for sharing the link. :high-five: I'm so keyed up I'd forgotten it was Monday night and I'd have been disappointed to have missed Graytail's update. It'd also slipped my mind that he had the panel in use. Great review.

There's nothing left to say that hasn't already been said. 420 magazine is blessed to have you amongst its members and although I'm new, I am honored to know you as well as I already do.

Congrats on a well deserved win!

:party:

Thank you arteekay. I feel lucky to have stumbled into your journal when I did. I remember thinking "how on earth did I miss this man?" You inspire me, my new friend. :battingeyelashes: :love:

SuE!!! Congrats dear friend! I could go on to write an essay as to how you have inspired me so, but ill have to save the sap for another time as just catching up with the few last pages of this journal has hit me right in the feels. Ive lurked in the shadows for almost a year here and i frequented your threads the most. Always graced with such amazing people and information beyond compare. I am humbled beyond words to be a part of this place. MoTy!! A badge truely deserved. The threads that have sewn the quilt that is known as the great 420magazine and brought everyone of us together for a common collective. THANK YOU SUE and once again CONGRATULATIONS!! :adore::green_heart:

That was downright poetic STIHL. Thank you for the kind words. :circle-of-love:

Congratulations! :woohoo:

Thanks Canad. :slide: I'm still trying to wrap my head around all that light. I keep thinking about it and breaking out into fits of giggles.

I've got a challenge ahead of me to demonstrate some proficiency in using those panels. Gotta make you all proud. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Back to the drawing boards now. Have to re plan out everything :passitleft:

Absolutely. :passitleft:

Tomorrow I'm gonna list what I have available and see what ideas we can come up with to get the best utilization of the panels and grow spaces. Adding in that third tent changed everything. I suppose I could leave that one in the box, but with so much light available, why would I want to do that? And then there's this little delight:

P108019712.jpg

Yep! This is going to be fun. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom