The VipersNest Continuous

I didn't think you needed much of a poll, but hey I threw in my vote for good 'ol NYC Diesel...too much sour diesel around here for my tastes. You'd think the sour was laced with gold the way people want so much $ for it.

I almost voted for psicodelicia purely for the awesome name, and then for the hints of coffee and citrus. I might have to consider that one for my own one day!

Never had Sour Diesel myself and the closest I had to Diesel was the Red Diesel Im growing now. It looks like we will be growing Soma's Diesel next...Ive been wanting to try Soma's stuff for a year now, Lavendar will be in the next purchase for sure.

Ive been having fun with the LST project....something to do to kill time while the main garden does its thing. I can clearly see the advantages to LST as I watch them respond so easily to the training. I surely dont have it down at all but it is fun to watch. If you make a mistake...who cares...thats how you learn. I only used 2 gallon pots for a reason...the way they are growing I think Ill be flipping them to bloom in a couple weeks. Ive never bloomed using these T5's and the spectrum isnt ideal I guess but I figure its the same as blooming with MH. Ive used them 20 years ago when no-one was using HPS. That $200.00 T5 lamp has got to be the bargain purchase of the year. 40K lumens and no heat...whats not to love?
001213.JPG

Ive been having fun with the LST project....something to do to kill time while the main garden does its thing. I can clearly see the advantages to LST as I watch them respond so easily to the training. I surely dont have it down at all but it is fun to watch. If you make a mistake...who cares...thats how you learn. I only used 2 gallon pots for a reason...the way they are growing I think Ill be flipping them to bloom in a couple weeks. Ive never bloomed using these T5's and the spectrum isnt ideal I guess but I figure its the same as blooming with MH. Ive used them 20 years ago when no-one was using HPS. That $200.00 T5 lamp has got to be the bargain purchase of the year. 40K lumens and no heat...whats not to love?

nice, cant wait to see the results! ive been wanting to see a bloom under t-5s and been wanting to see one under a 6500k spectrum so i think this is going to satisfy me! which strain is that? :rollit:

Out of curiosty....I know alot of you guys and girls are using a 4x4 tent. If you LST the plants how many would you put in that area? Im sure McBudz would know, hes been "tenting" and LSTing forever. Calling McBudz....

nice, cant wait to see the results! ive been wanting to see a bloom under t-5s and been wanting to see one under a 6500k spectrum so i think this is going to satisfy me! which strain is that? :rollit:

RC.. the 3 in the front are Violator Kush and Red Diesel....I cant tell which is which..my bad. The big bitch is the Armegeddon. I wanted to try the LST due to lack of cieling. Ive got 5' from the lamp which is plenty especially with little to no heat output. I havent even fed these plants yet, they were living off of the 1st potting which had nutes in the soil and then I transplanted them aprox 10 days ago so they had nutes in those also but Ill be feeding them aprox 2 waterings from now. Ill be using some leftover FloraNova that we had. We have aprox 3/4 a gallon of both Grow and Bloom. Its a great way to use up some stuff and experiment at the same time.

it amazes me..Only 7 votes for the lavender. it has to be one of my all time favorite strains. Oh well, either way this is going to be one hell of a grow.

no worries Butcher...Im getting Lavendar when I get the NYC Diesel. Ive been looking at Lavendar for along time now

Out of curiosty....I know alot of you guys and girls are using a 4x4 tent. If you LST the plants how many would you put in that area? Im sure McBudz would know, hes been "tenting" and LSTing forever. Calling McBudz....

Hey Pit,
I've got a 4x4 tent. And IMO if you LST/Suppercropp a 4x4 can hold 3 rows of 3 bush style growing plants. You'd prolly have more floor space for plants but 9 plants supercropped and LST'd would definitly have a 4x4 canopy :smokin:

Hey Pit,
I've got a 4x4 tent. And IMO if you LST/Suppercropp a 4x4 can hold 3 rows of 3 bush style growing plants. You'd prolly have more floor space for plants but 9 plants supercropped and LST'd would definitly have a 4x4 canopy :smokin:

Drojo, I would tend to agree with that count with LST....Supercropping...not really. Ive been breaking my plants down quite a bit just to give me more headroom. LST in a confined area I think would be the way to go. I may be wrong...I wont be using LST in the main room..I have room to grow there but in a tent I think its really the way to go. With my extremely limited LST experience (a couple weeks) I can see very clearly how it would work very well. Thanx for your input bro. Anyone else feel free to comment either way.

Depends on what size you put them into flower..

In 5 gallon pots with 4-5 week veg time about 5 plants. Smaller pots you could go with a couple more and less veg time. right now I do 12 plants in a 4x4 but do not lst.

no worries Butcher...Im getting Lavendar when I get the NYC Diesel. Ive been looking at Lavendar for along time now

Lovin the choices you are making. Always classy bro(s). Always gotta included your partner. the two of you are one hell of a team. big up to him as well.

Hi there Pit, you too can be clever,
when it comes to poems never say never.
You always show smarts when given the chance,
if you don't think your clever just look at your plants.

:peace: Bro, lookin damn fine as usual.:goodjob:

clearly having problems on the main garden, just trying to salvage it "Babe Ruth didnt alwats hit a Home Run"

You gonna keep us in suspense like one of those bad made-for-tv movies? Where you have to tune in the next day to see how it ends up.

What's going on in da Pit?

S.F.

PS. The suspense is killin me!

Back
Top Bottom