The VipersNest Continuous

trust me guys it wont be a major loss, just not the "perfect grow" that I was looking for. Ill pull 3 lbs plus and the buds will be sweet.

Weedy........do be totally honest neither myself and my partner are at a total loss at the moment. We have overcome every problem wever ever encountered so far. I know we will figure this one out...that Im sure. Im just sharing some evil news because we want people to hear/see the bad as well as good. Growing weed isnt as easy as alot of people would have you believe. I know you feel the same as do most members. I know that nutes are suspect...not that theres something wrong with them....rather I believe its operator error,not being familiar with them, making mistakes etc. We also have had a timer issue on the main lamps. We just need to hold the house of cards together for a month or so. Seeds are being selected right now, I may have the list tonight. Im looking forward to the next grow which should be started Feb1st.

Hay Pit check out my jornal I had to add 500watts to my room.

awesome addition my brother, that should pay for itself in increased yield on the next harvest.We will be adding some more lighting on the next grow as well as some good equipment upgrades. Chiller and a few other things. Also we will be using a tent to veg our 20 plants under a 1K MH. I dont think Ill ever stop adding equipment.:Rasta:

Oh, I do hope you post some pics. The ladybug feast should be quite a show. Sorry to hear about the issues, but thanks for sharing.

"Rooting" for ya!

S.F.

we have 4500 Ladies and 1000 of something else I dont remember the name of but it sounds evil. We will adapt and overcome.

Hey Guys.

Let me be one of the first to thank-you for being so "open and honest" when it comes to your experience and grow cycles, and all that you choose to share!

I myself, hold your opinions and product recommendations with great respect, as I'm sure many members do. Your first-hand knowledge and product selection are part of the reason, I'm confident, many are duplicating your choices and patronizing the sponsors.

The information you provide is invaluable!

Thanks Pit!
S.F.

The experimental dirty girls
12_15_1.jpg

they are getting there
12_15_2.jpg

12_15_3.jpg

12_15_4.jpg

12_15_5.jpg

12_15_6.jpg

12_15_7.jpg

I didnt get a chance to vote but I would probably have to say blue cheese only because I know its super bomb and its one of the few on the list Ive actually tried. The only others Ive ev er had personally was super skunk (who hasnt grown this, lol), NYC Diesel, Afhgan kush, Romulan and Blueberry. Realistically Im sure any of those strains would be great to watch and to grow. Im really interested in the strawberry cough cause Ive had my eye on that one for a while but never took the plunge. If you grow it out it would be an excellent learning experience. Im sure you will figure out the issues, it happens to us all. This last go around I thought I had it all dialed in and ended up with two broken timers in 1 week and ph lockout another that came from nowhere. Theres always more to learn it would seem. Best of luck brother!

yeah i wasnt trying to put down H&G. just curious what the mishap may have been..

We really havent nailed doen the main issues, but we will be correctng them no doubt, when we have it down we will publish the mix that works for us. Ive got about 1200.oo invested in nutes and I will work it out

Back
Top Bottom