TheBlaze's LED & HPS Grow - Coco & Perlite

I've jumped into the Bushdoctor line from FF. it's "Organic" no it's not HB or living soil buy with their Chem nutes and "Organic" line, makes a great grow with superior flavor.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Yeah, unfortunately we have none of those brands down here. At least, not that I have noticed and I've looked. Can't complain with the stuff I'm running though.

I've seen great grows with MG. It's how well you know your substrates. I've seen your work and have no issues with your quality. Everybody has to become experts on what's available in their area. It's just here in Portland or "Potland" we have lots of choices and price point is a big factor. AN is one of the best products out there but $500 Is a large investment for personal use only.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Yeah, $500 is no small investment. Luckily, the hydro shop gave me about 2 years worth of nutes. It's great that they are about 3 miles down the road as well. Nice bunch of guys.

Hahahaha!!! I sometimes forget you guys aren't in the southern hemisphere.

UPDATE

Day 33 and 26. 2 more weeks to flip! Much excite.

The lemons are powerhouses! They are a full week behind the other plants, but you wouldn't be able to tell. Even when I up-potted them on friday, they just carried on growing like nothing happened. Didn't slow them down even an hour. LC-OG is also great. Just the Blue Venoms are a little iffy. They lack the vigor of the other 2 strains, and they seem to be calmag whores.

Some good growth in the last 3 days. I'm happy with where they are now. Will do another round of topping on wednesday. Will also add one of the LED lights this week.

We are fast approaching the interesting stage.

The 2 Lemon OG kushes are the first 2 plants at the bottom of the pic.

20160606_065904.jpg

Looking great Blaze... About to go off, I love this time...I think now until first 6 weeks after flip, is my favourite part of the growth cycle... everyday you notice something.

Thanks Grizz, and I agree with you. Love this stage. They should more than double in size in the next 2 weeks. Will be interesting to see what happens when I add the LED light this week as well. Then next week the second LED light will go in as well.

I'm not sure I understand the question Five. Do you get ballasts for LED??

Sorry, that's the noob in me coming out lol.
I guess I don't fully understand what a ballast is needed for and not sure if it is needed for LED lights at all. Google has just confused me.
I know you need one for HPS lights to start them up and regulate them but that's about all I understand

LOL! Don't worry bud. This hobby can be confusing sometimes.

AFAIK, ballasts are only used with HID lights.

:popcorn:

UPDATE

5 weeks from seed, and 4 weeks for the lemons.

It is official. The plants are now taking off. Can literally see them grow day by day. The early topping I did, means the plants are not as tall now as the previous grow, but they are nice and bushy. Especially the 2 LC-OG's. I will top the 2 lemons for the first time tonight, and will top the LC-OG's for a second time as well. Think I will leave the Blue Venoms as is. Then next week a light defol. Will do the heavier defol 3 weeks after the flip.

20160608_063826.jpg

The larger LC-OG
20160608_063859.jpg

Thanks Feral! I was actually worried they were a little slow this round, but I'm not worried anymore. Looks right on track for some decent big boned girls come flowering time. I can't wait! :cheesygrinsmiley:

When I opened the tent last night, there was a subtle dank smell. Very promising. I'm shooting for 600g this time. With the extra lights I think it is a reasonable target.

Back
Top Bottom