Thirvnrob's Canuck Seeds Double Chocolate/Acapulco Gold Comparative Grow

Congrats on the first to bite the dust, and we've seen a lot more of a mess than that so don't sweat it!
The tents have been vacant for a while since I got the monster light, but after these girls dry, I’m gonna get them cleaned up & put them back in use. Stand back, I have a plan:ganjamon:

Congrats on the chop!!! Nice haul!! I've never had kidney stones but I have had gout. It's elevated uric acid in the body that causes it. It's also what kidney stones are made from as well. Maybe ask your Dr for a medicine for that. I also take black cherry extract in capsules. Cherries help lower the uric acid in your body. Other than your medical issue buggin out on you it's been enjoyable following along. Happy Monday!! Smoke report later?? 😎✌️

Thanks CL. I’ve had stones 12 times now. Most of the time they pass within a few hours. I’ve been catheterized twice & had lithotripsy twice. But given a choice between stones & campylobacter, I’ll take stones every time…
I have only had them 3 times and once was more than enuff for me. I also had some issues with my bile ducts and that was worse. All things considered I would rather not have issues with any of them. CL🍀

They’re always painful, but not always excruciating. I’ve passed four without any pain meds. I knew they were coming, I knew when they started moving & I knew when they passed. The pain of those were bearable. When they become unbearable, heavy artillery is required…

Congrats on the chop!!! Nice haul!! I've never had kidney stones but I have had gout. It's elevated uric acid in the body that causes it. It's also what kidney stones are made from as well. Maybe ask your Dr for a medicine for that. I also take black cherry extract in capsules. Cherries help lower the uric acid in your body. Other than your medical issue buggin out on you it's been enjoyable following along. Happy Monday!! Smoke report later?? 😎✌️
Thanks man! I’m glad you’re enjoying the ride! There’ll definitely be a smoke report. I set the samples I used for the last trich pics on top of light overnight & smoked it Saturday. Suffice it to say I expect to give a positive review of this strain.

Rob the plants came out really well! Great job👊. Sorry about the health stuff. At least you have a butt-load of weed to heal with now😎.

I'm standing back, activate the plan.🤣
Thanks! When I do activate the plan I might lean on you a little bit if that’s okay…:passitleft:

Day four of drying & all is well. We had overnight company for Easter so I had to let them hang whole for an extra day before I could get ‘em broken down a little better. These girls were bushy from the start & I was worried about _______ (fill in the blank, boys & girls) the entire time. I took tons of leaves off every day for a couple weeks & still found big ole drops of water on their leaves the next morning. Anyway, this will only be my third time dry trimming, but I’m already sold on doing it this way. I know, y’all wanna see pics…

IMG_4505.jpeg

IMG_4508.jpeg
The main colas are maintaining their density pretty well. There was no breeze here yesterday & the the sweet smell of colitas swirling in the air made me glad I live in the sticks…

My coffee of choice is Kirkland House Blend, thats the easy part. Tougher part is which bud?

20240404_062915.jpg

This one,

20240404_062906.jpg

or this one?

Soon Rob will be showing us his final product too, then we will find the answer to the mysterious question we are all silently asking in our minds... What kind of coffee does Rob like?🤣🤣🤣

My coffee of choice is Kirkland House Blend, thats the easy part. Tougher part is which bud?

20240404_062915.jpg

This one,

20240404_062906.jpg

or this one?

Soon Rob will be showing us his final product too, then we will find the answer to the mysterious question we are all silently asking in our minds... What kind of coffee does Rob like?🤣🤣🤣
I’m going with a little different type of beverage for Rob. He seems like he would enjoy an Expresso drink. Maybe a Machiato or something like that. lol 😂 CL🍀

I’m going with a little different type of beverage for Rob. He seems like he would enjoy an Expresso drink. Maybe a Machiato or something like that. lol 😂 CL🍀
I like French Roast, black.

Back
Top Bottom