This Year's Outdoor 2013 Garden Diary - By JTG And Wife!

Might try covering your ground with wood chips or something organic, would cut down on some heat i would think. Seems like your have a large area covered in black plastic, seems to me that would raise your ground temps and all that.

Amazing outdoor grow. :goodjob:

Guys, a little bit offtopic here maybe, but nobody responded to my thread opened elsewhere and I'd really like to get some advice from NorCal growers, who are plenty here I suppose.

Basically, I'm looking for 3-4 sturdy outdoor hybrid strains to put out next year in Italy next to pure sativas (I live around 45° N, more or less like Northern Cali or Southern Oregon). I don't have a temperature problem as winter comes late, but I have a huge humidity and rainfall problem in October, which is a red flag for any fat, indica dominant nugs that finish later than 1st week of October. In other words, I'm trying to pinpoint good strains that will finish by that time or will survive untill November/December with a lot of rain. My research got me closer with such strains as: Sage & Sour Kush, Green Crack, Tahoe OG, Headband, Trainwreck, Skywalker OG, Kushberry, Granddaddy Purps.

Can somebody say just if they're YES or NO from their own experience? I'd really appreciate it!

Wise men, those framers of our constitution. It's fairly Brown Shirt proof if we remember WE are the ones responsible for bringing them to heel. Heel, you squabbling bunch of morons, heel.

Just driving thru James. Hopefully you are fairing better with your outdoor garden than mine did this year. We had the wettest September on record. Hell sun only shone like 5 days all month. And of course all the rain started some bud rot on mine, again. But I did manage a harvest off them and I drug all that wood fit inside to finish off. Best luck with the harvest Keepem Green

Just driving thru James. Hopefully you are fairing better with your outdoor garden than mine did this year. We had the wettest September on record. Hell sun only shone like 5 days all month. And of course all the rain started some bud rot on mine, again. But I did manage a harvest off them and I drug all that wood fit inside to finish off. Best luck with the harvest Keepem Green

Ditto on this coast... then it got beautiful, I thought my sativa girl would make it through but heavy cold dews with little wind have riddled her with rot and she is not done yet. I have almost stopped fighting and said f it :cheesygrinsmiley:

SERJAMASTHEGREEN,
We been missing Y and you. Hope your absence means you`ve been too busy harvesting and trimming to spend time on here. Whatever the reason we are concerned about Lady Y and you. We love you both and miss your presence and wit on here.

Hello All, Sorry For My Abscense, But I Know You All Were Expecting My Writings Ages Ago, I Am Truly SORRY:high-five:!!! But Yarrow Has Been So Sick Of Late, That It Is All I Can Do To Keep HER ALIVE!!!! Since She Is My Main Interest ,This Is Where I Have Been,WITH HER, CARING FOR Her And Trying To Make Sure She STAYS ALIVE!!! So Please Do Not Begrudge Me The Fact That I Have Not Kept Up With The Garden Either Really Makes Me Sad, But Oh Well Yarrow Is Far More Important!!!At Least I Am Back, SO SORRY ALL MY BOON COMPANIONS!!!

That's hard to hear about Y man, I'm sorry she isn't getting better. keep youre chin up brother and be there for Y, that's what's most important. Stay Strong, talk later.

Hello All, Sorry For My Abscense, But I Know You All Were Expecting My Writings Ages Ago, I Am Truly SORRY:high-five:!!! But Yarrow Has Been So Sick Of Late, That It Is All I Can Do To Keep HER ALIVE!!!! Since She Is My Main Interest ,This Is Where I Have Been,WITH HER, CARING FOR Her And Trying To Make Sure She STAYS ALIVE!!! So Please Do Not Begrudge Me The Fact That I Have Not Kept Up With The Garden Either Really Makes Me Sad, But Oh Well Yarrow Is Far More Important!!!At Least I Am Back, SO SORRY ALL MY BOON COMPANIONS!!!

JTG, prayers and wishes of laughter that comes from joy.

SERJAMESTHEGREEN,
No apology needed. We all were very concerned about your absence. Most important thing right now is Lady Y. Take good care of her (which I know you do) and everything here will fall into place. Good vibes and good karma coming to Lady Y and you. Hang in there my friend, we`re all behind you. Give Lady Y a hug and a kiss for me. Wish I could do more. Later.

What are you apologizing for? Your priorities are in perfect order!

Nobody would begrudge you even one iota! I am keeping you and Y in my thoughts and prayers. Family always comes first :)
:Namaste:

Hear ya James handle your bissiness. Things in the garden can always keep. Hope it all turns out good for Yarrow my friend. Best wishes, and Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom