This Year's Outdoor 2013 Garden Diary - By JTG And Wife!

Enjoy your seasonal vacation Rex. I was just vacationing in Orlando last month.:battingeyelashes: I know; Who goes to Florida in the summer? Broke people...

theirs always indoors, grab some autos and let them grow near a window, autos will grow under any light,

Good suggestion, thanks for it. Do have some auto seeds too. Think I`ll have to wait though, be a little hard in a 5th wheel in a campground. Have enough meds to last. Only grow indoors for last 2 1/2 years. Last outdoor had a visit from the helicopter LEO`s. Their ground forces came next. As a legal MMJ patient I didn`t get arrested, they confiscated all 12 of my plants cause they weren`t in a locked facility. Got 6 acres and the plants were next to my garage, in the middle of it.

Wow, that's crazy

Thanks For The Uplifting Comment About My Hair Y'all, It Is Actually Ashe Blonde:high-five:,Or Was, Now It Is Turning Silver, OH WELL!!! And bozzo420, Ser Yooper,And Ser Jaga, And Ser Buck, Aint It The Truth Though About How Easy People That Have No Idea, Think Growing Is?!? It Freaking Amazes Me That They Think Your Just Some Kind Of Bud Fairy, That Flits Around, Only To Hand Free Bowls Of MMJ To Everyone!!!Really Gets Old Fast, Although I Must Admit, I Usually Only Smoke My Own Herb, Because I Know What Is In It,Natural Goodness,Water(PURE),Love And And Some Sunshine(ALOT OF SUNSHINE!!!:;):) Usually When I Am Offered A Bowl, Unless I Know The Person That Grew It, And How They Grew It, I Refuse To Smoke It!!! I Do Not Like Coming Off As A Pot Snob, But Well YOU KNOW:thedoubletake:, If I Do Not Know From Whence It Came, No F..king Way Is It Going In Mine Or Y's Lungs. With Me, It Is Just A Personal Thing, With Y, If She Were To Smoke Something That Could Make Her Even Sicker, It's Just Easier To Smoke Our Own, And I Do Not Want To Have To Track Some Imbecile Down, Because Through Ignorance, He Gave My Wife Moldy,Chemically,Foul Weed To Smoke,Nuff Said!!!

Thank You Ser RL, For The Awesome Compliments, You Know I Have Often Thought About How It Would Work Out To TERRAFORM A Planet, Maybe Some Day, We'll Get To Find Out:clap:!!! And Thanks For Calling Y And I Angels, Her Definitely, Me, I Can Be An SOB Some Times, But I Do Try Not To Be:bravo:!!! And That Is All I Can Do, I Cannot Change My Self, I Mean, I Have Been This Person For 45yrs, So An Angel Might Be Stretching It A Bit For Me, But I'll Take Gentleman(SOUTHERN), Any Day Of The Week!!! And Ser Buck, You Need To Get Your Wife On Board To Help You, So She Can See It Is Not All A Trip To The Candy Store. I Cannot Imagine Spending 3 Hours In A Room With The Lights On, And The Heat Blasting Me From Every Which Way!!! I Take My Hat Off To You Ser Buck!!! And You Should Put More Out Than In, If You Can That Is. I Usually Do Not Ever Smoke Indoor Bud, Unless I Absolutely Know Who, How,And When It Was Grown. Although, Peering Through The 420 Site, There Are An Immense Amount Of Folk's Buds I Would Want To Try, Like Ser Bucks,Ser Don's, IceMuds(IS HE STILL AROUND???)Ser MIWA'S, Ser Yooper's,And Ser Fish's,And His GRACE, KingJohnC, Anybody I Left Out, Do Not Be Offended, I Only Had A Few Pages To Read Before I Started Writing, Your Not FORGOTTEN, Just Not Remembered ATM!!! Ser Yooper, Your Wife Is Right, Take It Easy For AWHILE,THAT'S AN ORDER!!!But I Do Know The Feeling Of Having Nothing To Grow, It Comes For Me Every About November Through March, But That Does Not Mean I Am Not Still Working On MMJ, Just In Another Way(THAT I DISLIKE VERY MUCH,:cheesygrinsmiley:I'AM A FARMER, NOT A DAMN TRIMMING MACHINE!!!),And Ser Buck, I Got My MIL TWO Bouquets Sent To Her Work Twice In The Last Month, So I Believe I Am Doing My Part To Ease The Tension!!! From Her, I Got A List Of NOTES, On What Needs To Be Done Around The Yard, If I Feel Like It?!? She Adds The If I Feel Like It, Because Using Her Reverse Psychology Insures What The Queen Desires Gets Accomplished:laughtwo:!!! I Mean I Would Do It Anyways(MOST LIKELY) But She Seems To Think That She Needs To Use The Reverse Psychology On Me, Or I Won't Do It!!! She Is Wrong On That Point, Y Would Make Sure I Did It,LOL!!!

And Like I Said Ser Yooper, Take A Break, Your Wife Is Right, After All:high-five:!!!Plus, She Is The (ONE PERSON YOU NEED ON YOUR SIDE ALWAYS!!!) Do Not Know How Long You Have Been Married, But From A Guy That Just Celebrated Our 19th Anniversary, You Can Believe Every Word I Said As GOSPEL:amen:!!! And Ser Yooper, I Cannot Believe That They Made You Dig Up Just 12 Plants?!? The Police Would Get Laughed Out Of Town If They Did That Here!!! I Mean 12 Measly Plants, When We All Know That There Were Probably Thousands Of Illegal Grows Going On Up In The Hills, You Know, The Cartel Ones, That Is What They Should Be After!!! When I Was In The CORPS, I Was Part Of A JTF(JOINT TASK FORCE) Where We Helped A Certain Sheriffs Office In A Certain County, And All We Did Was Bust Illegal Cartel Grows, Believe ME, It Is NO FUN, Going Into A Cartel Grow(ALTHOUGH FLYING IN, HOVERING FROM A GUIDE LINE IN A HELICOPTER, IS GREAT FUN!!!) We Destroyed Over 5,000 Plants On One Grow. And It Was BOOBY TRAPPED With PUNJI STICKS, And What They Did To That Mountain Side As Far As Trash, And Letting Their Chemical Fertilizers Run Off Into The Surrounding Creeks And Water Table, Was A F..king Crime!!! And The Worst Thing About It Is, We Did Not Catch A Single Damn One Of Them,MOTHER F..KERS:hmmmm:!!! They Must Of Knew We Were Coming(INSIDE SOURCE I WOULD SAY) But If I Ever Wanted To Nail A Crop Grower, It Was Those Cartel Ass..les!!! Don't Get Me Wrong, I Was Not An Official LEO, Just A Grunt Back From Iraq, That Was Given A Temporary Deputization, That Knew How To Infiltrate A Possibly Booby Trapped Set Up. I Always Wonder, What Would Of Happened If It Would Not Have Been Professional Law Enforcement And Military That Found Their Crop, It Could Have Been Some Kids Out Hiking, Or Camping, Or Just Plain Goofing Off, And To Suddenly Find Yourself At The Bottom Of A Punji Stick Hole, Would Have Been Horrible, Makes My Blood Boil, I HATE CARTELS, Sorry If Any Of You Are, But I Feel That What Your Cartels Are Doing To Our Public Lands, Is CRIMINAL. Heres The Real Ticker To The Above Story, They Had Wiped The PUNJI STICKS With HUMAN FECES, And God Knows What Else, Sure Glad I Was Trained How To Spot Booby Traps, Or It Could Have Been One Of My Team Members Losing A Foot Or Worse:yikes:!!! And YEPP BAR,Ser Yoopers Story Is Not Just CRAZY, But INSANE!!! Today We Harvested More, And Once Again, I Left The Camera At Home(I AM BENDING OVER SO YOU CAN BOOT MY ASS!!!) I Had It All Ready, And Just Before I Walked Out The Door, I Received A Phone Call, Set The Bag Down, And Because The Person On The Other End Of The Line Was Asking Me To Bring Some Other Supplies I Forgot It, So Please Forgive Me, One And All, But I Still Probably Deserve A Good Kick In The ASS!!! Y's Grandfather Is From Florida,BTW. Is That Where People Who Are Broke Really Go To Spend The Summer??? I Could Think Of Several Other Places I Would Rather Be, He Hails From Orlando, And I HATE THAT TOWN, Actually, I Do Not Care For Florida Much Either,So Shoot Me, But It Is TRUE:yahoo:!!!

We Finished Bringing In The 3 BB/MS Plants We Had Started On, And I Had To Cut All Of The Main Buds Off Of One Of The Purple Dragon Plants(NOT IMPRESSED WITH THIS PLANT) Because Of The Worry Of Bud Rot. If My Rules For Watering Had Been Followed To The Letter, We Would Not Have Any Bud Rot At All. The Problem Being Now, That They Are Not Getting Enough Water(I HAD TO GO AROUND AND WATER EVERY PLANT) The Drainage Holes On The Sides Of The Containers Were BONE DRY, Which Means That Whatever Part Of The Plant That Those Roots Supplied Water Too, Would Now Just Be Taking Water To An Area That Is Beginning To Die Off, Thereby Creating BUDBROT, I Could Write A Freaking Book on How To Avoid Bud Rot, Because, Yes I Have Bud Rot Every Year, But Never Before It Rains, Unless The Plants Have Not Been Being Watered The Right Way(MY WAY) And My Mentors Way(RIP), That He Taught Me Over The Years, Rain, And Not Watering Your Plants Right Is What Causes Bud Rot, I Wish I Would Have Just Been The One To Water All Year, But NO, MY MIL INSISTED That Her Friend Who Did It For Her Last Year, And Said She Would Follow My Instructions, (AND DID UNTIL I LEFT THAT IS, AND MOM LET HER COUNTERMAND MY SPECIFIC ORDERS!!!) The Orders Would Not Be ORDERS, If They Were Not Intended To Be Followed To The Letter(THAT IS WHY THEY ARE ORDERS,RIGHT?!?) Oh Well, I Learned That I Cannot Trust Anyone To Grow My Garden But Me, At Least Not The Way I Want It To Be Done That Is:thedoubletake:!!! And Ser Don, I Truly Want To Try Some Autos, But Y, As I Already Said, Says I Have Too Much On My Plate Already(SHE MAY BE RIGHT, BUT DAMNIT,I WANT TO SEE ONE OF THOSE SUCKERS, AND GROW IT JUST LIKE I WOULD ANY OF MY OTHER PLANTS, I FEEL I COULD GET THE BIGGEST AUTO FLOWER EVER GROWN:slide:!!!) I Aint Trying To Brag, I Just Have A Very Good Green Thumb, And I Believe I Could Get An Auto That Produced At Least a Quarter To A Half A Pound, At The Least!!! You Can See My Ignorance On The Subject Of AUTOS, But I Believe I Could Do It, If They Got Big Enough From My Growing!!! I Am Gonna Go Now, SDo Hit Me Back, One And All, I Write Such Long Posts, In The Hopes I Will Receive Some In Turn!!! SINCERELY, SER JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!LORD COMMANDER OF THE 420 KNIGHTS WATCH.

:ciao: JTG and Y. :)

Hope all is well! I think you could grow a pounder Auto JTG. It would need to be a nice long vegger like a Big Bud or like the NLxBB auto. You+mother nature would be the ultimate! :adore:

I Sure As Hell Want To Give It A Try, Thats All I Know, But Yarrow Is Another Story?!? I Cannot Figure Her Out, Still After 19 Years Of Marriage, Maybe Thats Why WERE STILL TOGETHER?!? SINCERELY, SER JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!! LORD COMMANDER OF THE 420 KNIGHTS WATCH.

Maybe the reduction in distance from thegrow is what concerns her. A long ways a way compared to the next room over can make for paranoidya. ;)
How cold does it gt where your at sir? im not sure of the tempature of Emerald.. ;)

Hello there Mr. Green, hope your week has been good , ready for some football. Have only tried one auto not much luck with it but could have been me. Google auto pounder , suppose to be able to produce a lb. have not tried autos like my regular seeds. Hopefully you were able to get to the plants in time to avoid any bud rot. had a little on last years outdoor grow. Watering is crucial to how these plants grow and produce and more so at certain times in their lives. I am glad my grow area is close it would worry the hell out of me all the time. Have a good sir and Y may all be well. OG

Ser Spimp, The Temps Here Go From 85 Plus, Up To 115 During The Day, And At Night They Can Get Down To The Mid 40's, Right Now, And Cooler TEMPS Are Just Around The Corner, But Plants Will Keep Growing, Even If It Gets Below Freezing For A Couple Of Hours At Night,Not Till October(THE END)Usually Though. Temps In October Vary From As High As 100 Degrees To Like I Said below Freezing, On The Same day Even!!! Thanks For Stopping By OG, Nice To Hear From You As Well, An Auto That Could Yield A Pound Of QUALITY HERB, I Would Love To See That,Fo SURE!!!! SINCERELY, SER JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!Lord Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch.

SER JAMESTHEGREEN LORD Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch,
Here in the State of Superior we are only allowed 12 plants. Sucks, but it`s a lot better then going to jail for growing. To tell the truth the sergeant leading the ground troops was fair and knowledgeable about MMJ (he could have handcuffed me and ransacked my house). Nothing more ever came of it. Years of marriage ? Which time ? 4 times, #1-7yrs., #2-1 yr., #3-16 yrs., #4-13 yrs. #1 and #3 are the same lady. If we had stayed together it would be 41 yrs. now. Will be 66 in Nov.

Good morning weed James and Y, Wish I was closer so I could help you with your pump problem. Pumping water can be trouble free if set up right. What kind of pump are you using? maybe we can sort it out.

I grew a Bubblelicious auto this year and it was a small little critter. I grew two plant, one I topped twice and the other I didn't. I got almost nothing from the one I didn't top, maybe 15 grams but the other one i got close to 80 grams. Plus I lost the top cola and a couple of other colas to mold. grrrrr the topped one was only 20" tall and the same wide. There are other ones that get a lot taller so I know you could get a nice crop.

Happy Sativaday :circle-of-love:

hey jamez i know you wanted to know about this urkle im working with, heres the deal the one im growing now is my first bean of this strain, it came from a bag of primo urkle from a trustworthy disp. so i cant say much other than its growing really well in high brix soil and smells like grape soda,it started showin purple 2 weeks into flower no low temps i took a dozen clones and will make fem seed soon, heres the copy paste of what urkle is all about
PURPLE URKLE STRAIN INFORMATION

General Information

Type: Indica-dominant hybrid

Genetics: Thought to be a phenotype of Mendocino Purps

Geographic Origin: California, USA

Seed Company/Clone: Clone only

Description: A California medical scene cut that is dated back to the late 1980′s, the Urkle (also called Purple Urple, and Purple Urkel) is thought to have come from the Mendo Purps line. It’s a slow-vegging plant that almost always turns a deep shade of purple by the time it’s finished. It’s the purple plant of choice for many, as it’s known for being more potent and flavorful than many of the others.

History

Story: Purple Urkle is thought to be an inbred line dating back to at least 1989, possibly quite a bit earlier. Its origins are thought to be that of a pure Indica, likely coming from Afghanistan or Pakistan. It made its way into the NorCal medical clubs in the mid-90’s and has been going strong ever since, being crossed into a wide variety of strains due to its unmistakable coloration, smell, and overall stability.

Awards:

Growing Information

Flowering Time: 8 weeks

Preferred Growing Medium: Grows bush-style, grows very slowly in vegetative state and doesn’t quite double in height when in flower.

Patient Expectations

Scent: Skunky and sweet dark fruit fragrance with notes of nag champa incense

Flavor: Grapey, sweet, and musky — Urkle is the gold standard Purple taste for many people

Effects: Very relaxing and mood elevating, it’s generally not as narcotic and drowsy as many Purple strains. In smaller dosages, it can be a very functional strain, but at higher dosages, it can indeed get extremely relaxing to the point where sleep can result. Great medicinal value for general relaxation, anti-anxiety, appetite stimulation, sleep aid, and pain relief
im subbed and have to go back and get caught up on this here journal of yours:high-five::peace:

Damn, screwed up again on the recapping of my marriages. Let`s try again.
#1....7 yrs
#2....1 yr
#3....16 yrs
#4....13 yrs
#1 and #4 are the same lady, would`ve been 41 yrs last month if we had stayed together.
Excuse...good meds compounded by a senior moment.

Just A LAZY Saturday Here Today, Yarrow And I Stayed In Bed All Day Long(NO SER FISH, NOT THAT WAY, I WISH THOUGH:high-five:!!!) Just A Quiet, Lazy, Day, I Ate A Brownie, She Just Relaxed, And Tried To Stay Calm, So Her Stomach Did Not Bother Her(NO STRESS,NO PHONE CALLS,NOT TO MUCH FOOTBALL FOR HER,SHE'LL ONLY WATCH FOOTBALL IF I BEG HER AND THE COWBOYS ARE PLAYING,LET HER WATCH HER SHOWS,COOK FOR HER,BASICALLY LET HER HAVE HER WAY DAY,ALL DAY, RIGHT NOW SHE IS SLEEPING,SO I CAN TALK A LITTLE!!!) So Much Going On here, You Could Watch Paint Dry, And Enjoy It Too!!!At Least,GOD BLESS HER, Her Medicines Seem To Be Working For The Nonce!!! I Been Thinking All Day About GDP And Cheese Thanks To Ser Don, Man I Wonder How That Would Do In Our Weather??? And I Got Some Interesting News From BID On Urkle, Which I Found Rather Amusing. I Guess It Supposedly Is From A Strain I Am Familiar With, Mendo Purps, I Have Grown The Purps, But For Some Damn Reason, Mine Rarely Ever Turns Purple?!?:hmmmm:Have To Figure That One Out!!! I Know Just Because Something Has The Name Purple In It, Does Not Mean Your Gonna Get A Purple Plant, Just Like One Without The Name Purple In It, Gives You Purple Herb?!? Oh Well, I Guess It's Ok, But Can Be Irritating, When The Person That You Acquired The Seeds From, Has A Purple Crop, And Of His Seeds He Gave You, That You Have Planted, You Get Like One Or None, Maybe Purple Just Is Not A Color For Me??? I Have Had Some Beautiful Purple Plants, Don't Get Me Wrong, It Just Seems Like Every Time I Get Some With Purple In The Name, I Get Little or NO PURPLE!!!Perplexing Aint It?!? I Have Had Some Strains That Turned The Most Beautiful Reds And Gold And Oranges Before, I Even Grew A Strain Where I Swear The Leaves Almost Seemed To Have Bluish Tinge To Them, At Least To Me And Y Anyways, As No One Else Saw Them, I'll Have To Trust Our Own Ocular Perception Of Them:laughtwo::laughtwo:!!! It Was An Afghani Plant(FEMALE),Good Herb,Hardy, And Nice Yielder, But The Best Thing About Her Was The Stupid Name!!! "BLUE LAKE CAKE", If Anyone Knows Where Blue Lakes Is, Then Maybe You Have Heard Of This Strain As Well, But I Doubt It, I Only Ever Heard Of It For One Year, From A Friend Of Mine Named O'Shea, From Whence I Acquired A Couple Of Seeds. Well, AS I HAVE NO PICTURES TO PUT UP, I Guess The Hive Is A Bit Miffed With My Foul Ups, And I Own Them, They Are Mine, All I Can Say Is, SO SORRY, To YOU ALL, I'll Pull Through With Some More, Believe ME:partyboy::partyboy::partyboy:!!!

Sorry OMM, I Have Not Been Making Paragraphs, Falling Into OLD Habits:;):!!! Well Since I Seem To Be Blathering On About Nothing, I'll Address BeemerBill, BB, I have Grown DR.ATOMICS Bubblelicious, Is This The One You Speak Of??? I Always Thought They Were The BEST Of The Bubblegum Named Plants Period. If I Could Get A Hold Of Some I Certainly Would, And I Am Sorry To Hear That You Are Having A Mold Problem With Them, And The Opposite Is True Of The Ones I Have Grown, I Always Get More Off Of The Un-topped X-Mas Tree Shaped Ones,Weird, And No Mold Problem To Speak Of Either, On Them:yahoo:!!! And Ser Yooper, I Cannot Even Fathom Having That Many Brides, One Is Hard Enough As It Is, But In The Same Token, I Take My Hat Off To You, That You Were Willing To Put Your Heart Out There So Many Times To Try For Happiness In Love, I Do Not Think I Could EVER LOVE ANOTHER WOMAN After Yarrow, Providing I Out Live Her. I Just Do Not Think I Would Be Comfortable Enough To Try And Play The Game All Over Again(SCARES ME!!!) And BID, Thank You Again For The Knowledge, Interesting,Very Interesting!!! Take Care All. SINCERELY, SER JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!! Lord Commander Of The 420 Knights Watch.

Not sure on the about the lineage but Dr. Atomic is mentioned. This was from the midwest originally and in the 90s went over to the Netherlands for further development. It does smell like bubblegum. I got the seeds from one of your sponsors Bonza Seeds.
My wife loves it. I make capsules for her insomnia and it great for stress also.

Nothing Like Good Ole Bubblelicious WELL GROWN BB:high-five:!!! Wish I Had Some, What Sponsors Are You Talking About, I Aint Got No Sponsors(THAT I CAN THINK OF ANYWAYS!!!), But If I Do, Tell Them To Let Me Know:bravo:!!!SINCERELY, SER JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!Lord Commander Of The 420 knights Watch.

yup its a very special relative of the mendo im excited to have a few strains from my birth zone (im a norcal boy originally) damn the luck my gramma sold her Mendocino property when i was too young to know how much that would mean to me now she had 20 acres with a stream,a natural mud spring and a deep well and a 3 bdrm cabin,barn garden and small vineyard, id give a nut to still have that land in the fam, but i guess it was not meant to be, someday i'll get to move back home when the time is right(i hope):high-five:

damn the luck my gramma sold her Mendocino property e:

"She had that
Camarillo brillo
Flamin out along her head,
I mean her mendocino bean-o"

:cheesygrinsmiley:

@yooper rex, i always got autos my friend, im in the middle of producing my own big yielding auto strain, im at the stage now where my seeds are producing plants that hit 2 to 3 ft before harvest so im well on the way to getting that strain stable and producing well, i keep buying the odd auto seed as they grow quick and good to grow at the same time as plants in veg, autos dont need a light schedule to grow so can be grown and flowered under 24-0 or 12-12 or anything in between, but i find autos yield more when they get a dark period each day,

im also working on another auto strain, ken estes gdp cross purple cheese auto but got a way to go before i get this stable and still in the early stages of that but the big yielding auto ive been working on for a while now and results are now pretty good, if you want some good autos go to herbies head shop, scroll down the right hand side of page and click on pick n mix, this then lets you buy single seeds, then on the left hand side enter the price range your looking for and hit search then look through the list and see what you like the look and sound of, any problems give me a shout

@james i dropped you a pm mate

@beemer bill, its best to let autos grow as they are mate, anything that stunts growth for a day or 2 will affect yield, so topping or fim method will affect yield and stop growth for anything up to 10 days, so the only real thing you can do with autos is some very minor lst, i use lst just to pull the plant slightly over so it gets light at all the nodes, if the leaves are blocking the light then i wait till its finished stretching in flower then i remove the leaves blocking light as your not slowing growth then as its just the buds that are developing, i got an auto bubble growing which is suppose to be an auto version of the bubblegum strain

hope both james and yarrow are doing ok, all the best both,
peace

Back
Top Bottom