Timing the cationic drench

18 ish days left on this Agent Orange. Just for fun gave her the first of a second run of Cats. She will get another light one and then trans and after I will finish out on GE

FullSizeRender_3_29.jpg

Crystalicious! :)
Reps!

I wanted to share a couple photos of 3 different plants that are ready for a drench tomorrow. Im planing on my first Cat. They will be 26 or 27 days in flower and growth has really slowed but the flowers have been taking off the last few days. :Rasta:

20160401_191320flower3.jpg

20160401_191304flower2.jpg

20160401_191253flower1.jpg

I wanted to share a couple photos of 3 different plants that are ready for a drench tomorrow. Im planing on my first Cat. They will be 26 or 27 days in flower and growth has really slowed but the flowers have been taking off the last few days. :Rasta:

20160401_191320flower3.jpg

20160401_191304flower2.jpg

20160401_191253flower1.jpg

SWEET!! please post pics again in 2-3 days! they look amazing already! :)

Here's my critical sensi star that i talked about few weeks back. She got back to back cat, followed by a GE, and last night she got recharge with water only. Great plant loving this kit

IMG_20160401_124049.jpg

Hey what's up ??!? Can someone explain what cat drench is please . Or link me to something I can read up on it

Sent from my SM-P600 using 420

MMM, Beautiful!!! :high-five: when you say recharge? how much, on top, dissolved, ...? :)

Thanks Ziggs, i put the last of a bag, which i think came to about 75grams. I sprinkled on top, and watered top down two gallons. Yeah, it dissolves. Got some in the catch pan and i let her have it. I've been pushing them a bit and not using plain water, almost never. But, after reading some talk in docs thread i decided to give water only this time. How's that sound to you?

Hey what's up ??!? Can someone explain what cat drench is please . Or link me to something I can read up on it

Go over to Doc Buds thread (s) get a kit, grow great bud. It's easy,, all these folks figured it out with Docs guidance, you just gotta get on the bus, gus, make a new plan, start with a kit and wham bam thank you ma'am. Really, it's that simple. Best wishes

Hey resinous, Welcome!
the cat drench is an ingredient of Doc Bud High Brix Blend Kit which is short for CATIONIC drench. Doc has developed an incredibly easy to do, easily replicated, healthy extremely incredibly valued kit, etc...AND with decent results :),
-No Cats(felines) were hurt making this product! :rofl:
here are a couple of HB threads
Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures
In The Lab With Doc Bud - Page 103

Its great! :)

Thanks Ziggs, i put the last of a bag, which i think came to about 75grams. I sprinkled on top, and watered top down two gallons. Yeah, it dissolves. Got some in the catch pan and i let her have it. I've been pushing them a bit and not using plain water, almost never. But, after reading some talk in docs thread i decided to give water only this time. How's that sound to you?

sounds awesome!

looks awesome!

it rains mostly pure water in the wild :)

I do plain water too every so often. its good for them I think. Even if its not a complete soaking..they perk up.

sounds awesome!

looks awesome!

it rains mostly pure water in the wild :)

I do plain water too every so often. its good for them I think. Even if its not a complete soaking..they perk up.

Good to hear, yeah, i forgot the plain water part. Not like im killing them either but i had to step back a little. Thanks Dr

Ok sound from what I read !! You completely submerge your 7g pot in water for 5 mins and pull it out . It that it or did I misread it???

Ok sound from what I read !! You completely submerge your 7g pot in water for 5 mins and pull it out . It that it or did I misread it???

thats correct...if you cant, you can dunk by placing into larger pot, tote, garbage bag, soak from bottom and pour some over the top :thumb:

I stop drenching like that at 3 gallons. After that it's just too hard, too cumbersome, too much a PIA. Plus, a seven gallon gets verrrry heavy after one of those drenches. I'm religious about drenches only in veg, under three gallons. But in my opinion/experience/environment , it takes way too long for me for the pot to run dry when I've drenched a 7g.

Right now in bloom, in sevens, my girls get two gallons whenever they are dry. Alternating GE and T, and Trans. Alternating watering from above, and from a catch pan. Usually, i go 4-5 days in bloom before i water again. The few times i did a real drench with a seven it was a long time before i watered again. Not a bad thing, there is value there. But, im just telling you how i run.

I stop drenching like that at 3 gallons. After that it's just too hard, too cumbersome, too much a PIA. Plus, a seven gallon gets verrrry heavy after one of those drenches. I'm religious about drenches only in veg, under three gallons. But in my opinion/experience/environment , it takes way too long for me for the pot to run dry when I've drenched a 7g.

Right now in bloom, in sevens, my girls get two gallons whenever they are dry. Alternating GE and T, and Trans. Alternating watering from above, and from a catch pan. Usually, i go 4-5 days in bloom before i water again. The few times i did a real drench with a seven it was a long time before i watered again. Not a bad thing, there is value there. But, im just telling you how i run.

water weighs 8.34 lbs /gallon..its quite heavy

Back
Top Bottom