Titan Controls - Flo n Gro Pineapple Express First Journal

Re: Titan Controls- Flo n Gro Pineapple Express First Journal

2013-04-16_21-59-35_475.jpg

welcome... Today is water change day going to heavy flower regimen. The girls have been flowering for 9 days and have responded very quickly. They look great so far. On day 7 i went thru and pruned like a heard of deer walked thru. I took a little extra time with each one deciding where and what to remove to maximize the plants energy and air flow. 24 hours later they just looked happy! I water 3 times while lights on and once during dark time. The roots are quite literally the nicest I've ever had. room temps in day holding between 73-76f night 68-71f. Relative humidity is between 45 & 50%, always love when I gotta plug in my dehumidifier. co2 stays around 440 no supplementation yet. Flower room not quite ready for ladies but i had to flip. I have all my clones ready and rooted so as soon as Flower room done i just gotta transfer over and fill veg room which if everything works out should be right on schedule. Well I have to go to farm. Once again happy 420 may we all stay free! I will do pictures today and post later tonight. until next time... Happy Growing!

Awesome set up ya got going there :clap: - subd mate cant wait to see that room full of frosty buds.

I noticed your journal link in your signatures not actually linked, i had the same thing and got this advice from Alkhemist.
you might need to put your link in your signature between tags.. so that when you scroll over it it'll link to this journal.. basically, just copy and paste the link you have added into the "link" field.. its that icon that looks like the planet earth with a little figure 8 at the bottom of it.. next to the smiley emoticon in the tool bar above.. but do it in the settings page.

Hope that helps mate, grow hard :peace:

Well I hope everyone out there enjoyed the day. We were watched over by beautiful skies today, a lil chilly but thats all good:thumb:

So today new ladies sprouted legs:cheer:! mothers look great
2013-04-20_23-26-04_624.jpg
2013-04-20_23-26-28_812.jpg

veg/temporary flower room beginning to knot up quite nicely
2013-04-20_23-13-48_71.jpg
2013-04-20_23-13-41_254.jpg
2013-04-20_23-14-11_262.jpg

temp 74-77f, RH 43%, Co2 441 ppm no supplementation.
Res temp 63f, 1150 ppm, PH 5.9

New flower room construction update
The first pics- you see those lil baby hooks(lol)my hoods use to hang from those and I couldn't help but to think of how awful the failure mode could be....... so I installed the lag bolts I now feel a lil more at ease11
2013-04-20_17-52-49_693.jpg
2013-04-20_18-05-10_564.jpg

also put rubber base board in
2013-04-20_23-24-25_273.jpg

I installed well started to install ducting but I did my math wrong and have to finish it tomorrow.:oops:
2013-04-20_23-22-31_175.jpg
2013-04-20_23-20-53_276.jpg
:thumb:

Until next time my fellow growers and smokers Happy 420.....:Namaste:

nice roots!

:thanks:
she's my G-13 labs Pineapple Express mom. 14 gallon rubbermaid toughtote 6 gl. hro ph 5.7 very light GH nutes 350 ppm 1 air stone mid range pump split to 2 moms. I love this strain I just dont get a tolerance for it! and she is one fast lady 70 days from veg to harvest. Sweet fruity uplifting motivating IMO....

Hello all! I have been busy! Between wife, kids sports, farm..... Anyway here is an update!! :thumb:

mother/clone room= in check doing great!
veg/temp flower= Thriving! When I knew the new flower room wasn't quite going to be ready in time I flipped on the other 2k so now ten under 4k! They are looking fantastic- room temp 77-81f, RH 45-50%. CO2 450 (no supplementation)
new flower room 80% ready!!!!!
pics start in veg/flower room.
2013-04-23_21-50-20_69.jpg
2013-04-23_21-50-24_894.jpg
2013-04-23_21-50-37_476.jpg
2013-04-22_03-16-30_757.jpg

now here is new flower construction pics!!!
2013-04-23_21-58-25_521.jpg
2013-04-23_21-59-20_755.jpg
2013-04-22_03-14-49_973.jpg
2013-04-22_03-13-55_267.jpg
2013-04-23_21-46-33_848.jpg
2013-04-23_21-46-58_192.jpg

well there it is for now will post more in depth update later today! Until next time happy growing!

I have to apologize for not seeing this journal sooner. This is a pimpin' setup! :bravo:

You have the same avatar as Ronnie, so I have been getting you two mixed up. Sorry about that.

I love your grow spaces. There are a lot of similarities between our grows. Yours is much larger, but I will get closer once I can get my second flower room built.

Do you have plans to add CO2 later? It's like you have this huge motor in your car, but then put a tiny little carburetor on it. Sure it will run great, but you're not getting all the power you could. I know, bad analogy, but that's what came to mind. :winkyface:

Are those last couple pics the attic? That's a good idea to put all the heat up there. Are you venting the attic too? I'd have some concern about venting too much moisture into the attic during winter.

I'm really impressed with what you've got going on here herbman. I'm looking forward to seeing that new flower room full of buds. :Namaste:

First off :thanks: and no worries bout mix up lol!!:laughtwo: OK... Yes I am adding 10 burner co2 gen (I also have grow-op D1 atmospheric controller its a sweet unit) as soon as the ladies in my temporary flower room are done. The rooms are built inside a pole barn. All of the exhaust ducts from the rooms will come into a central duct "box". On the top of the box will be an 8'' fan that connects to a straight pipe up and out thru back of barn. I am currently working on understanding sealed room setups. Where to mount AC, how to install co2 gen from tank to burner, and trying to figure out how I want to do my intake?? I like the idea of being able to control the whole environment.

The rooms are insulated from top to bottom so maintaining the temp rh co2 (once dialed in) shouldn't be a huge issue. ANy thoughts or ideas are always welcome and encouraged. The whole CO2,sealed room thing is new for me. I have been steady growing for a couple yrs now and the tip on the zone from xlr8 was key it was the one issue i was baffled by (root issue) so I decided time to take next step hence sealed room + CO2 enrichment :thumb:

my past few grows flowered under 4k always seemed to yield the same and I know I can do better. So here I am progressively moving forward. Gaining and sharing knowledge I have acquired to not only improve from my previous grows but to help others as well.

Hiker once again thanks for checking it out! Any thoughts or ideas are appreciated!! For now its back to reading up on sealed rooms for me! :woohoo: Until next time thanks again and Happy Growing!!:thumb:

Im starting some g13 PE at the moment... subbed. can't wait to see the finished product!
Glad to hear it! It is a great strain! 55 day flower! Very tolerant. This is my forth run with the pe. :thumb:

loving the setup which i could have that much room but we all gotta start some where.. im pulling a chair up for this 1

Back
Top Bottom