Trala’s Tent

Woke up today (always reassuring) and thought work was really quiet.

Turns out its a public holiday in HK today. I had no idea.

Crack the rum and fire up the vape - I’m gettin all Jack Sparrow 😂

Oh and let her ride.
Enjoy!

😊😊😊

Omg I can’t drink rum.

I drank a 750mL of Bundy Rum at 15, and I thought I was going to die I was so sick. I still can’t stand the smell.

Bundy’s ain’t rum love 😂

Its something in abottle that has the word “Rum” printed on it with disclaimers.

Let the girl stay a little. 10 days or so
See unless it’s white rum, I can’t even chance it.

Thanks I’ll take your advice on board.

I never know when to chop, I really don’t.

IMG_7274.jpeg

Dunno! I’m fishing with a Mega Solo Cup of rum and coke with a bag full of OG Kush I grew.

IMG_7290.jpeg

Kk, my grow mentor just told me to stick a fork in her (my Biscotti), so I’m off to trim jail.

It’s gonna be a green day. I’m gonna chop, clean, and nitspray.

And speaking of GreenDay… that time they wrote a song, just for me! And best part, it literally still resonates with me 100 years on:-

I bought that album on cassette in LA at some big famous record store my Dad took me to. Just out. That and Offspring. I go back to my little English High School and wasn’t I just the coolest kid? Then someone punched me in the face, threw my fancy Japanese Aiwa walkman on the floor and told me to “fuck off twat”.

Good point, well made.

😂

Those slay humpday feelzzzzzz

Francesca’s Haircut ✔️
Plants sprayed ✔️
Room cleaned ✔️

Hey I want to overshare a little bit, but I want to preface (if that’s a fancy way of saying tell you first lol), I don’t buy into anti Big Pharma propaganda. I believe in pharmaceutical benefits. I see it every time I work. I also think there is an absolute place for opioids and the magical effects of oxycodone. It is a short term treatment. Short. SHORT! It is a highly addictive drug, and an effective treatment for acute pain. Acute. Not chronic, acute. It is a magical fix that will soon put your brain in high pain alert and then you become hypersensitive to pain, and then you need more. And more. And more and before you know it you’re a junkie and your dealer is your doctor and your supplier is your chemist. In my experience people who claim to have a high pain tolerance actually have a low to normal pain tolerance. People with a high pain tolerance don’t whinge about pain, they usually die with the chest pain/septicaemia silently rather than call an ambulance. Personally, my tolerance is ridiculously low lol. But back to opioids. As many of you know my mother was addicted to both alcohol and opioids. She overdosed about 7 years ago. Anyhoo my mum loved gaudy jewellery, and this was her favourite choker and the forensic cleaners found it under her bed when they were doing the clean. I’ve kept it in my drawer beside my bed, but I decided to give it a new home. It now sits with the rocks my grandsons lovingly collected for me. Makes me sad smile to look at it. I think it looks crooked, but nice lol.

IMG_20231024_112519_resized_20231024_121236766.jpeg

But enough trama! Gear change! After the shit plant that was my Do Si Dos, this plant was a mint cut. She will be my last Biscotti Mintz. And a big shout out to @stinker for gifting her to me. She had the prettiest purples too. I’m not known for colour in my plants so I felt extra proud of her.

So this shook me. She weighed approx 480g wet. Her nugs are like Little rocks!

Francesca Bee aka Biscotti Mintz
Monstercropped Clone
Flip Age: 49 Days
Days in Flower: 48
IMG_0368.jpeg

I’m loving having my own fridge.

IMG_0364.jpeg

And omg! I know it’s yet another gear change, I put a flower in my plastic deer heads hair despite the fact she has none lol, and I’m legit living for it!

IMG_20231024_113252_edit_245438305475047_resized_20231024_121237165.jpeg

I bought that album on cassette in LA at some big famous record store my Dad took me to. Just out. That and Offspring. I go back to my little English High School and wasn’t I just the coolest kid? Then someone punched me in the face, threw my fancy Japanese Aiwa walkman on the floor and told me to “fuck off twat”.

Good point, well made.

😂
Me too! Except swap LA for dingy town, and bought for stole. And OMG The Offspring used to serenade my sad soul. I saw them last year. It was so awesome.

So young you was singing the lyrics of the broken and abused, bought for you by money from your daddy, from your big famous LA record store, through your fancy Walkman aye? Not gonna lie. Young me would have prolly punched you in the face too. Lolling!

Still doing great things tralala <3 plants look fantastic
Hello you!

I’m still slugging it out in the tent lol.

I’ve gone pro. I’ve got a vision board and everything, look I say vision board, it’s a calendar. And it’s not even a very good one, but I stand staring at it a couple of times a week envisioning yields and counting bloom and veg times just the same lol.

Those are nice surprises Tra! Sweet Harvest! :passitleft:
I was so shocked. That Do Si Dos had twice the volume but heaps less actual weight.

I was hoping to get 3 Oscar’s from her. I’m feeling confident I’ll get it.

Happy Humpday Take 2!

Cheeky vid for those of you who can endure my nasally bogan drawl.

Pictures for those who can’t be fucked lolling!

🌹♥️🌹♥️🌹♥️

IMG_0385.jpeg
IMG_0384.jpeg

🌱💚🌱💚🌱💚

IMG_0392.jpeg
IMG_0391.jpeg
IMG_0389.jpeg

I’m gonna bounce into this day! Have the best day ever! Xo

Back
Top Bottom