Tranquilgreen - Hydro & Soil - First Grow Journal

Of course I don't mind, it is an honor.

Took some pics of my tent and set up and the poor widdle white widow that has to be alone for awhile.

My Apollo tent:
tent116.jpg

Humidity and temp just where my little girl wants it:
Tentstats1.jpg

One end of the tent where my DWC and PlatinumLED is:
LEDsetup11.jpg

Here she is:
WWDWC2.jpg

She really is a healthy green, hard to see under the lights:
WWDWC1.jpg

More photos when things start growing. I have my three Pineapple Chunk seeds popping roots but the Chocolate Kush is doing nothing.

:Namaste:very nice tent and light im sure the choc kush is prob just a late starter fingers crossed for u on it tho nice looking kit plenty room for you thats for sure :thumb: i have no experience with dwc so i taking notes for my future steps once i get more knowledge and confidence to do so , :volcano-smiley: cant wait till WW has some company she looks very lonesome just now :Namaste:for now stay green

A happy Easter to you Dennise and all my friends on 420. :peacetwo:

Note: Two of my Pineapple Chunks put so much root out this evening they got planted in rock wool. Nothing from the Chocolate Kush though. :hmmmm:

Thanks Bob for the nice comment and the positive attitude. It's always appreciated.

:Namaste:Ur more than welcome tranquilgreen:thumb: just had a giggle at ur name i almost shortened it but decided best not to as didnt sound right replying tranny here we refer to transexuals with a similair name maybe its just early nd im still dosey lol plz dont be offended it isnt ment to make fun at all :volcano-smiley: the past seeds ive germinated i found that the cooler the enviroment the longer it takes to germ for fast germ i found that moist and very warm atmosphere to the point that i can feel the warmth when i pick up the tin i use to germ in . if what ur using to germ doesnt feel warm to touch that may be why the choc kush is very slow or it may just be a non starter , i hope its not the later and that it is just maybe a lil on cool side for that strain as yet and a small increase may help it or it may be to warm i havent experienced that but it sure seems logical under the observations ive seen in my own garden i hope this helps get choc out the starter gate :high-five::Namaste:

Heh, green would be a good shortened name for me since I am green at this whole thing.

Last night two of the Pineapple Chunk seeds had long roots searching for the way down. I put those in rock wool as I mentioned above but this morning one of the Chocolate Kush had a root corkscrewed out. It went from nothing at 11 last night to an amazing root at 7 this morning. It got the same treatment, into the rock wool.

The next seeds that pop will get into soil cups. Organic heated compost, perilite and vermiculite with a little bit of worm castings. I have some Train Wreck, Green Crack, Sour Diesel and Critical Mass seeds coming soon. Some of these will be planted outside when the weather gets decent.

Good morning to you 00 and poly! It's nice to have you here, don't be shy about letting me know what I might try in these days ahead. Everyone has been so helpful and all my mistakes are now corrected. 00 I went to Ireland a few years back, lovely country, great pubs and people so friendly. However, I am glad I am in a state in the US that has medical and just legalized recreational. I'm headed to Denver in a little more than a week to learn as much as I can about everything Marijuana.
:lot-o-toke:

We shall see what they look like when they are ready to harvest keef! Greetings Peyton and Ranger, nice to see you step in to have a look around.

So much good advice here! One thing nice about seeds is I can keep a mother plant from each one and grow what I like from their clones. Now THAT will be a challenge but still, after reading many journals and watching so many YouTube videos my eyes are red (and not from our favorite medicine) I am sure to get it right with your help.

I've never kept a mother plant, but i'll cut clones, and then clones from that clone. My HGK was planted as a seed a year ago, and i still have clones growing. Now we're making seeds from them, and the cycle continues. 20 bucks a seed gets old fast lol. Glad i can be here to watch the magic happen!

hey TG, off to a good start :thumb:

everything looks fantastic, i love your tent, mine has some light leaks and now i regret not spending more money on it.

anyway, im subbed if you dont mind, looking forward to how your girls will turn out

best of luck

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom