I am back with the first feeding of bloom week 2. I am trying to use what plants need so please consider this updated recipe for week 2 @ flowering;

Biobizz: Activera, Algamic,Fish Mix (4ml/l)

Advanced Nutrients: Sensizym, Nirvana, Voodoo, Piranha , Tarantula and Cal/Mag, each is used 2ml/l.

I think I will start the bloom boosters and main bloom fertilizer next week. I am still waiting for that BioHeaven. I am very satisfied with the height of the plant. It doesn't look like it will go tall. One of the plants might need Cal/Mag for couple more feedings. I will raise the levels of nutes and the water by week 4. For now, I am going easy on them.

I am back with the first feeding of bloom week 2. I am trying to use what plants need so please consider this updated recipe for week 2 @ flowering;

Biobizz: Activera, Algamic,Fish Mix (4ml/l)

Advanced Nutrients: Sensizym, Nirvana, Voodoo, Piranha , Tarantula and Cal/Mag, each is used 2ml/l.

I think I will start the bloom boosters and main bloom fertilizer next week. I am still waiting for that BioHeaven. I am very satisfied with the height of the plant. It doesn't look like it will go tall. One of the plants might need Cal/Mag for couple more feedings. I will raise the levels of nutes and the water by week 4. For now, I am going easy on them.
I'm hearing going easy is the way to go. Maybe it's just staying out of trouble. Hehe

That much faster huh? Hmmmm

I was angry when I said that bro :) It is probably characteristic for these seeds or strain. Finally, they started to stretch. Hopefully, I will share some pics tonight and I must say that I am amazed of this 1 day grow :eek: Future seems bright and I can start feeding them heavier:rollit:

Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur grandmaster line made my plants go grazy big. But not satisfying in taste usually. I can say that AN improves grow pace by %10-15 compared to this organic line I am using. Not a huge difference but still counts.

I was angry when I said that bro :) It is probably characteristic for these seeds or strain. Finally, they started to stretch. Hopefully, I will share some pics tonight and I must say that I am amazed of this 1 day grow :eek: Future seems bright and I can start feeding them heavier:rollit:

Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur grandmaster line made my plants go grazy big. But not satisfying in taste usually. I can say that AN improves grow pace by %10-15 compared to this organic line I am using. Not a huge difference but still counts.
Hehe I guess it's all about balance.

It's been a while folks. Things are going well and I want to share the recipe for the 3rd week of flowering. It seems like a working recipe :)

Advanced Nutrients : Nirvana(2ml/l), Sensizym(2ml/l), CalMag Xtra(2ml/l)

General Organics : BioThrive Bloom(2ml/l), BioBud(2ml/l)

Biobizz: Activera(4ml/l), Algamic(4ml/l), Fish Mix(2ml/l)

The logic is simple. Main flowering fertilizer is the BioThrive Bloom and I am using that near the suggested ratio. Same thing applies for the flowering booster, which is BioBud. The ratios will increase in following weeks. I am using Fish Mix as Part A flowering nutrient and happy with this ratio. I might keep it steady at this ratio. Nirvana containts lots of beneficial stuff. I will keep using that and since it already contains humic and fulvic acids, I cut down General Organics Black Diamond. I will use Black Diamond for veg and Nirvana for bloom. I will spray Nirvana on veg. in my next grows as well. Other Biobizz products are basically health enhancers for plants. I am using them plenty because the colors on leaves don't look perfect. It seems like they are balancing things well alongside with other nutes.

I will get an EC meter and BioHeaven next week. It is a shame that the growshop still couldn't provide Bio Heaven. I don't think it is too late to start using that. I am not measuring pH and I think I should, even though I am growing in soil. I am aware that pH fluctuations result in discoloration on leaves. Since they are growing in a nice pace and overall look, I think I don't have to worry too much about pH and EC, when it comes to the general plant health. I will measure these just to maximize the yield and the quality. Plants take N,P,K efficiently when you provide them the correct pH and EC. I hope we can observe even better results in following weeks.

Any commends or advise is still welcomed :passitleft:

Live from the tent.;

I decided to supercrop the side branches. I will do that in 4th week of bloom. I will share some detailed pics of the process as well as some before/after pics. I hope the buds will grow big enough in week 5 so I can backbuild them. I like to do backbuilding as early as possible. Really need some dense and fat buds from these PC's.

:nomo: Interesting thread TriangleCheese... learned me a lot. Looking forward to those supercropping photos!! :thumb:

:nomo: Interesting thread TriangleCheese... learned me a lot. Looking forward to those supercropping photos!! :thumb:

As soon as I can Homie. I just love supercropping but need these branches filled with water so I can bend them properly. I watered them today and I believe it can be done tomorrow :passitleft:

Looking good cheese! Once you supercrop thisenfee tall branches you should have a nice even canopy! Keep it green pal!
:passitleft:

Hopefully bro. I think this will turn out to be a fine grow. Supercropping will definately help me get more dry material :ganjamon:

They are coming on now! It's good that they responded to the plus feeding. I fed mine max by the bottle directions of GO nutes. Not all the soil stuff just the Biothrive's. I went molasses and Fish Shit for additives mostly. How are they smelling so far?

My balcony really stinks now bro. I have the carbon filter but when I open the tent, it is like heaven :ganjamon: Feeding will get even heavier in two weeks. This recipe is working fine for now and I am willing to stick with it for a while. I don't have access to molasses but I am using some fish shit as well :) Mine is Fish Mix from Biobizz and it is basically their veg. nute + fish shit. I am using this product as an additive like you. I have lots of other stuff though. I don't mind spending lots of bucks on grow products because I don't have access to a gram of fine bud for 10-15$. It is real expensive here so I prefer spending on nutes to get more harvest. I have never managed keep some nugs before I harvest my next grow :laugh: That's why I am buying a new grow tent and go perpetual in couple of weeks :smokin:

As soon as I can Homie. I just love supercropping but need these branches filled with water so I can bend them properly. I watered them today and I believe it can be done tomorrow :passitleft:

Hopefully bro. I think this will turn out to be a fine grow. Supercropping will definately help me get more dry material :ganjamon:

My balcony really stinks now bro. I have the carbon filter but when I open the tent, it is like heaven :ganjamon: Feeding will get even heavier in two weeks. This recipe is working fine for now and I am willing to stick with it for a while. I don't have access to molasses but I am using some fish shit as well :) Mine is Fish Mix from Biobizz and it is basically their veg. nute + fish shit. I am using this product as an additive like you. I have lots of other stuff though. I don't mind spending lots of bucks on grow products because I don't have access to a gram of fine bud for 10-15$. It is real expensive here so I prefer spending on nutes to get more harvest. I have never managed keep some nugs before I harvest my next grow :laugh: That's why I am buying a new grow tent and go perpetual in couple of weeks :smokin:
Heaven sounds about right. The price of bud is stupid here too. 380./z at a dispensary. They just opened 2 stores to the public yesterday or today. I haven't heard what they get. Too much for too little of not as good as we grow is all I know. Perpetual is the way, have fun.

380/z !?!?!? What what!!! My god that’s insane! There’s a few here that sell 99$/oz but that’s your typical “AA” anything triple or quads your looking at 200-300$ but nothing ever over 300$ for top shelf.
It's ridiculous but that's what Ms otter had to pay before I started to grow. That put me over the edge, I wasn't even smoking at the time(getting drug tested at work)

Back
Top Bottom