TrysHard's Hydro Grandaddy Blueberry Indica Grow 2014

Jesus 400-450 an OZ?

That is fricking crazy, less then 200/oz here nowadays market is totally flooded. And the rec. stores not even open yet.

I believe he means 400-450 for the two oz. Atleast I hope so. I'm in NY and we have the worst prices around. But we can still get a zip for about 300. 250 if u have a good connect

I have not found anyone who has been able to reliably confirm what this chart indicates. I have had seeds that I created with feminized pollen that did not confirm what this chart indicates. I have looked at my seed collection and found no uniformity in the seeds that I germinated that would confirm this chart to be accurate.

Lol I already knew it wasn't true. I got hundreds of seeds here all feminized seeds and not a single one has a dent.

Chart was just some theory someone was working on. Key word theory lol some seeds might have had the signs he posted but them being predictable for sexing is pure fluke.
Like I said to him in another thread, he spoke of testing the theory on some Humboldt bagseeds... 99% of bag seeds are female seeds anyways. Morphidites but females. So of course any he picked as female would germinate as female seedlings.

I aint shitting on the guy, thanks for sharing and all. I'm just saying I'm pretty new to growing. and I can poke holes all through the theory.

Cheers, now explain to him boiling roots ain't doing shit hahahha jk DC I'm just playing. Your alright buddy.

I believe he means 400-450 for the two oz. Atleast I hope so. I'm in NY and we have the worst prices around. But we can still get a zip for about 300. 250 if u have a good connect

Here in LA it varies on where you buy it. In west LA it can be $450 East LA 225.

Lol I already knew it wasn't true. I got hundreds of seeds here all feminized seeds and not a single one has a dent.

Chart was just some theory someone was working on. Key word theory lol some seeds might have had the signs he posted but them being predictable for sexing is pure fluke.
Like I said to him in another thread, he spoke of testing the theory on some Humboldt bagseeds... 99% of bag seeds are female seeds anyways. Morphidites but females. So of course any he picked as female would germinate as female seedlings.

I aint shitting on the guy, thanks for sharing and all. I'm just saying I'm pretty new to growing. and I can poke holes all through the theory.

Cheers, now explain to him boiling roots ain't doing shit hahahha jk DC I'm just playing. Your alright buddy.

We all have the right to give our opinions or advise, as we have the right to take it or leave it. I'm sure DC would agree.

Thank you.

Just want to say I'm back from a one week forced lay off from 420. Leaving it at that.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom