Blueberry X Haze - Ebb & Grow

DONE!!!
Well with some help, and lots of smoke... I am finished with all 8. All I have to say is, WOW! This Ebb and Grow paired with Blue Dream = awesome yield & quality! I really enjoyed this grow, I will reflect more tomorrow, kind of burnt out. Here are some pics of today's chores.

HALFAMAN.jpg

JUNKINDAHTRUNK.jpg

BOTTLEFAT.jpg

CHACHING.jpg

MMMMMM1.jpg

UNDERTHEHOOD.jpg

Ebb and Flow is easy and the results are awesome. I switched from e/f to drip and I will go back to ebb and flow after this crop. Easy and only two hoses (in/out)

Congradulations on your harvest.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. I really put a lot of time, money and effort into this crop. I was considering listing off things I disliked about this grow, and things I loved... but you will simply have to follow my next journal to get all the juicy morsels. Next up is;
Smoke report. I have smoked blue dream a few times, but this is mine!!

Weight: I don't really have a clue how much I yielded. I have grown soil previously, and these plants had a significant amount more on them. I am thinking I landed somewhere between 3-4lbs, which for 8 plants and 2 1k lights is pretty descent. We will see though..

Well, I just finished cutting the buds from the branches. I was short just 1 jar, sooo close. I haven't weighed it all, but I am between 3-4lbs. Here's some pics

BOB3.jpg

NICENPRETTY.jpg

simply beautiful...great job:yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:

Back
Top Bottom