Tunes420 Try at Hydro 3rd Grow CFL

I just figured out why that self watering pot clone is doing so good....that is the top of mother plant (clone) still dam nice pots ....and plan to pick up 5 more for my KC-33 strain which all 5 have already started growing...but thats another grow journal...I will start soon. :smokin:

hey Jcool :) ....just found this on same link i put above....as i was reading I saw this

Grower's tricks:

# Use MH lights during vegging and the first 2 weeks of flowering (during the stretch phase) for short internodes.
i mate wot a good link that was on lights now im thinking of using it the other way round to you thats is im gonna bend my stems again as in the last grow about 2 weeks before flower this time and not in flower but use the hps so as to stretch the lower budsites up to even the canopy out glad i mentioned the hps earlier ive learnt so much in such a small time thanks mate and + reps for all your info posted on your journal..............be lucky weedtastic

hey Jcool :) ....just found this on same link i put above....as i was reading I saw this

Grower's tricks:

# Use MH lights during vegging and the first 2 weeks of flowering (during the stretch phase) for short internodes.

Girls are looking great Tunes420 they seem to be thriving with your set up. Keep up the good work!

I also wanted to comment on the MH for 2 weeks. I think that it works great for people who dont have alot of space to grow but people also need to relize a plant can only be so short and have so many tops that get light. I personaly like to flower when the girls are short but switch to HPS 6 hours before they go into darkness for 24. I like knowing that all of my small buds will stretch up to allow for better light penetration. Seems like all i end up with is small buds on a small plant when i use this method. Good info for the short growers.

Way to grow!!! :yummy:

Update All
IMG_0369.JPG

IMG_03681.JPG

First two ladies are 31 days 12/12 ...... 3 weeks veg
IMG_0367.JPG

IMG_03661.JPG

second two ladies are 41 days 12/12 .... 12 days veg
These 4 ladies are my test dummy girls....they are strains(bag seed) that i want to get rid of...one is not high yielder other hermies easy
I had a pool ph test till a week ago....so all 4 had deficiencies .....now I have them ph to 5.5 nukes going in. I spent 50 bucks on a real ph pen including shipping....and while i was testing passive hydro.... didn't want to spend money until test showed i was way off on PH then i had to break down and buy one and think it will be my second best investment for up coming grows.
My test....trial and error...have shown vermiculite retains too much nukes and has a ph value...so have switched to hydroton/perlite 50/50
So far they grow just as quick maybe a little faster...but more importantly...they don't show signs of any def.
So only couple few weeks left to this journal and 4 ladies... hopefully with a couple few weeks of 600 w HPS to finish them up....but have to wait for slow asses to give me my light! payed for it 12 days ago! $#@%# :peace:

hi mate i have a digital ph pen did they recomend you to put it into a solution so the probe lasts longer ? our hydro guys did they gave us ph buffer 4 and said we wud get 3 times longer life outta it if we kept it wet with the solution just a thought anyways great update some real nice colas to be had there soon lovin your grow ....................... be lucky weedtastic

As a matter of a fact :grinjoint: I read up on pen before it came and order some 7 ph referance solution which i keep cap filled with ....excellent tip there for people just getting new pen mate Cheers :passitleft:
IMG_03331.JPG

have this pic in new journal...forgot i didnt put it on this one :thanks: for nice comments brother grower

Back
Top Bottom