Tunes420 Try at Hydro 3rd Grow CFL

Nice nugs Tunes, Glad to see you got a pen, Good investment ehh..

i saw you have the 600 on your other thread i don't know which grow i am more jealous of you guys are the best.......once i can move to a local i can enjoy my meds in i will look to all of these as my guide thanks so much:thanks::thanks::thanks:

:thanks: siscokid Well there was back log problem so was told to expect it next week i ordered it 2 weeks ago friday. I also was told this could happen so kind of figured it would to me.....I am ready for it now but looks like some of the test dummy girls will finish under cfl's.....2 of the 40 something ladies already have some amber tricomes and are mostly coudy. I like head high and cloudy so have started flushing both and will chop them very soon To make room for a couple plants of a high yielding strain (bud lady)

:thanks: moslowjj yes i can't believe how far off my ph has been these past few weeks...and it shows in ladies...but now i can correct intake of nukes to plants less affected by ph lock out. And new growth shows that deficiencies are no longer affecting plants ....so back to green healthy plants :)....another reason i am chopping two of the ladies is cause they had alot of fan leaf damage and yield will suffer because of it....but they are still just the test dummy girls and not strains i want in grow room anyway....one i might let sit under HPS with new ladies cause she is getting a lot of bud sites but other plant in blue pail i might just pull...i don't even think it will be worth smoking but if i grow it for 2 or 3 weeks more i still don't think i would get more than a 1/4 ounce so really don't seem worth it....Ladies did what i needed them to do and that was to test and get my nukes and all fine tuned before i used them on my good strains :)

:thanks: blackbeast Well still have not got light yet....but all ladies in veg room and ones i started other journal with will be under the big light next week...so everything you see in my journals has been grown under CFL's only and shop lights :thanks: for keeping tuned in and will probably end this journal soon so as not to confuse myself or others :smokin:

Well chopped two of the test dummy lady's down....cloudy tricomes like we like but small amount...20 grams for two plants...very low yeilding plants...
IMG_04624.JPG

IMG_04624.JPG

IMG_0446.JPG

IMG_04452.JPG

IMG_04531.JPG

still has couple stems in some buds so figure it's about 20 grams for both plants plus what i have already smoked :)
one strain veged longer will bring in a bit more weight and other strain is almost not worth growing any longer...maybe if i get my light this week i will see what it can do under hps but other wise it is just taking up room....and they have done there job....helped me fine tune all for my good strains :grinjoint:

What i learned in this grow was vermiculite keeps things to wet for my taste....also i let up on flushing and peroxide and you just can't with any system that has standing nukes/water....so first plant i chopped had egg smelling roots
IMG_0430.JPG

....next one was fresh smelling earth...
IMG_04291.JPG

I had a couple days after first one to flush second one and it came out much cleaner...last 2 in flower room have also been flushed and back on for every two weeks and nukes are being dumped after first day to let dry out for a couple then nuke agian
IMG_0431.JPG

so know flushing and peroxide is not something to relax on....new buckets i have(dish tubs) drain to separate pan and have replace vermiculite with hydroton so all drains better and roots are white and smell good :) Bought PH pen....and plants are much healthier. Now since i have HPS comming i will start to veg longer....12 days veg didnt give me much bud at end....so bud lady strain is being veged longer and plants should start producing oz's a couple few each plant...thats plan anyway :).
Smoke report....a bit harsh on first one and smooth on other one hash taste good high.
Last two plants for this journal will be chopped in 3 weeks or less and i will just have other journal going (new one) so probably wont up date this one for a while till i chop other two test dummies :) :peace:

Sorry you had to chop early and get a small yield. But hey, like you said these were test dummies; a learning experience. So; with all you and we learned; this was a successful grow! With each grow you learn and apply what you've learned to the next grow. Always moving forward!
Thanx for sharing, and put the peroxide to those last two!

Tunes420, ^5 on the ladies bro. Could almost watch them grow. They grew very fast indeed. I am hoping our cuttings do as well. Not sure if we will transfer them to soil or hydro yet. Anyway, keep up the fantastic work bro.

:thanks: Gentlemen ....Update....Had that unstable bagseed go unstable on us so choped her at 43 days 12/12 cloudy trichomes. Buds turned from airy to solid with few days of 600 w HPS that she got :)....next plant is super small yielder so may come down soon as well as end this journal so i can concentrate on stable high yielding strains :yummy: And test dummies was a good learning intro to hydro for me....Now I am ready to grow some buds!
IMG_05701.JPG

IMG_05881.JPG

IMG_05861.JPG

IMG_05871.JPG

IMG_0571.JPG

New grow Tunes420 600 Watt KC-33/Bud Lady

hi mate sorry you had to chop early but im a firm believer chop summit down is better than not choppin at all and loseing it...........QUOTE so i can concentrate on stable high yielding strains ........cough cough serious seeds white russian high yeilders 24% thc content 9 ladies from 11 seeds 2 hermies and a sick girl all told......6 and 3 quarter ounzes yeilded from 6 girls and lost 18 of the fattest colas to the bud rot (we recon a good 4 ounzes ).....food for thought mate ha ha.....wot strains you thinkin ? i gotta see that light in full flow ...take it easy mate.............be lucky weedtastic

:thanks: GMT1975A will do :smokin:
:thanks: weedtastic when i say high yielding i mean for me compared to what i been growing LOL . I got bud lady Bagseed strain I know is good producer and hoping KC-33 is good one as well. Bud Lady strain is seriously strong I couldn't even make it stress out. And as far as a strain that is not simply bag seed KC-33 is said to have 15-20 thc. Now what strain would i like to really grow?....well like i told ya in the beginning of your first white Russian grow. That was strain i wanted more than any of others i looked at cause of description they had of it then later seeing yours made me want them more. So white Russian is top of my list when i get the flower room i want :) 24 % thc is the shit man wowser! I forgot that strain was so high thc level
Oh another one some one suggested was sweet tooth #4 that looked really good as well as g13 haze :yummy: But in near future i will be doing some more KC Brains seeds 2 or 3 different strains in a side by side grow passive hydro/Soil....Just to see how close i can get to the description they give

Back
Top Bottom