... Mr. Krip ~ Firestorms is flowering. Got two females and one male (time capsule). I like one of the female she is beautiful, very much like the mother (Pineapple Express) with more beauty...not sure how she smokes yet, the firestorms are 1/2 through flowering. See the pics here.

:oops: I didn't realize you had that journal up, but I'm sub'd now and will catch up!

:oops: I didn't realize you had that journal up, but I'm sub'd now and will catch up!

LIKEWISE. forgot about the breeding program, now I'm behind on yet another journal. Between Driver SF, Saints Row the third and Assassin's Creed revelations, on top of OG Kush knocking me out every time I take 1 hit too many, I'm falling behind on my homework!

hey twelve, sry so late to respond. still trying to figure out the forums and i am constantly getting emails on my phone lol. so hard to keep up with all the posts. I have a friend that is a electrician and he came over and wired me for 50amps, we had a open slot in the breaker box so we added a nice 50amper. i wont get over 24amps so i am running at half of what i am allowed which is nice. not too worried about burning down the house. I just started training the ladies down last night and posted some pics. i need to figure out the camera still, gonna wait till lights come on tonight and see. i read ur post on fixing cameras but not sure how to do it on mine. i have a kodak easy share 14.1mp. its pretty new but i didnt see the things u were talking about in ur post. maybe u can help me out 1 on 1 lol. i would love to be able to post better quality pics for everyone to see. I do have a journal posted at bottom of my post, please check it out. would love the feedback and eye in the sky hehe. thanks again for all the great info, i am completely drowned out in reading materials haha. :thanks:

hey twelve, one more thing. when u do ur clones, do u ph the water or just use tap. my tap water is great cause i live in the mountains and it comes from out local reservoir and has minimal chlorine and the ph is usually 6.7, all the growers i know up here say they dont ph it or add anything, just straight water. I just did some and was ph'ing it and they didnt do so well. not sure if it is cause of our last cold spell or not, but they did ok, just didnt look to happy. i have clonex and root riot cubes. u think they will be ok with just that and un ph'ed water?

djkurisu1 ~ Checking out your grow after this. I keep it simple for clones, plain tab water nothing else. Using root riot cubes with plain tab water should be ok. I used to rock the root riot, now using aero much higher success rate and faster rooting time.

New Gear

Hope everyone is doing great. It's the weekend.

Went got some stuff today. Made some investment for the new bloom room. Going with 1000w HPS this time with quality ballast and bulb (Digilux). Also got the 600w Hilux bulb for my current flowering tent and it does not work with the digital ballast I already have, it wouldn't even fire. I'll return this on Monday and try out the Digilux for the 600w ballast.

Can't wait to fire up the 1000w next week. Still waiting on the reflector hood to arrive before putting it to use. Took me awhile (1yr) to finally upgrade to quality.

MG_2486.jpg

MG_2488.jpg
MG_2487.jpg
MG_2492.jpg

That i must say is one of the nicest looking bulbs iʻve seen to date. Although i am now partial of my led glow, i donʻt know its like i feel like a moth and i cant stop being attracted to the light:;)::thedoubletake:

GodSpeed ~ Looks like a light saber. Very big and clean, can't wait to fire it up.

Propa Gator ~ Very true very true.

kola bear ~ Yeah it's a bit fancy, high class, get it? Digilux specs sounds great cannot wait to see how they perform for the SOG grow.

djkurisu1 ~ I collect holy grail items. There are a few in this Cannabis culture. Heh

driftme ~ Thank you. Page 16? Wow, it's over 53 pages now…I don't think anyone want to read the whole thing, I wouldn't too long. Good for the future when I look back and remind myself where I came from, how it all got started. You'll love the Pineapple Express, love the plant and the effects.

Re: Granddaddy Purple S1 Feminized Seeds

I'm very excited about growing out this strain. Grandaddy Purple S1!

Been waiting forever for it to become from clone only strain to seed form. It is a self pollinated from Ken's cut, feminized seeds. 5 seeds per pack, germinating only one and save the rest. Then will attempt creating more feminized seeds from the clones to preserved the genetic in seed form. We lack purple around this area of the world so it's about time I introduce some good purple to the mix. :Namaste:

MG_2397.jpg

This is my last seed purchase for awhile.

YES another GDP grow!!! after GoldenGoose wrapped up his, I started my GDP seed!!! she has now shown sex!!! I got her from a hermie plant as well, and I have only 1 more seed left, I was thinking about light stressing her so I can get some more seeds!!! I LOVE THE GDP!!!

wishing you the best of success on them and with the cloning and seeding of them!!! if I plan to light stress we will have to keep notes with each other to see how we make some fem seeds!!!

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom