Twelve12's Breeding Program

Sampled my White Widow last night. I had broken 2 branches off of one of my plants about a week ago so I decided to remove them, let them dry properly and taste it. WOW! Why is the stuff you grow yourself so much better than anything you have had the opportunity to try up to that point? The plants are still 3 or more weeks from being ready but you can't tell by the flavor and effects that's for sure. I can't wait to try it once they are mature. Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to grow I go, I can't beat that, my buds are fat, Hi ho, hi ho, hi ho, hi ho!

Lord Indica breed that WW! Even though it is not the original WW it is still a great strain from what you are describing.

My Downtown Stumble started to turn purple and looks so beautiful the leaves are all purple but I had to chop it due to the move and was not thinking about documenting it. Long story short I already harvested the plant a week early but I will work on the remaining flowering DS she stink tremendously. Downtown Stumble and Firestorm both have the same father (Grapefruit Diesel) and it turns purple, also because the weather has been cold, will test grow this strain again in Summer to see if the purple come forth without the coldness.

Hey guys things are looking good and at the moment the breeding program has changed course. Right now I do not have the space for pollination so the program will continue with just growing out the seeds and eliminate males, like before.

Working on female selections and pollinate later when I finish building a breeding box. Researching and developing that by the end of next month. Still got some things to get situated after the move before working on the new project...

On other news, my first cross Firestorm (Pineapple Express x Grapefruit Diesel) took home two contests between the different phenos within the strain. There are only 3 phenos so far in Firestorm, I know there are more. So far I like #1 & #7.

Firestorm #1 - Orange Pheno - NOTM - Jan 2012
MG_2717.jpg

Untitled-2134.jpg

Firestorm #4 - Green Pheno - (not entering contests)
MG_2978.jpg

MG_3395.jpg

Firestorm #7 - Purple Pheno - POTM - Feb 2012
MG_3179.jpg

Untitled-320.jpg

I've already made F2 from Firestorm #7 so will see how it goes with that. Right now no other cross are ready for the contests so I'll just wait. Once the perpetual of my personal cross catches up I hope to enter every month consecutively win/lose I just like to showcase them. :Namaste:

In the process of gathering ripen seeds from cured buds. I've pollinated the male Berry Bomb to the available females a month ago when the flowering plants were 1/2 through bloom. It only took 3 weeks for seeds to ripen, 4 weeks is optimal.

These are part of the "Rebel Alliance" collection. Theme inspired by the male plant "Berry Bomb". It has a military feel to it so we go with that.

frame123.jpg
frame132.jpg
frame141.jpg
frame030.jpg
frame55.jpg
frame217.jpg

As always I cannot wait to grow these out. :Namaste:

Hey 12 just found this here thread and I've learned a ton catching myself up. Looks like you have got a great setup!! I'd like to stick around if you dont mind.

Looking Superior as always Twelve, very nice! You make it look so easy bro.. Didnt you have something, u called a timecapsul? To store clones if needed? Im allmost sure ive read about it in one of your jurnals. Could you guide me to the tread, or explain it short again if you dont mind? PeaceOut

hey 12 buddy, crazyness in my garden! due to light stress all my girls except trailor trash are showing signs of hermie so i decided to go for a bean run and stuck my royal purple kush male into the flower room!! yup i know seed heaven, i'll be crossing him with purple#1 and purple maroc and trailor trash, i figure if i get them polinated with a known dad i'll know what crossed with what before the hermie pollen hits, does that sound about right to you? what do ya think of this? oh and what do you reccomend for pollen clean up after this is done?:thumb: hope all is well. looking fwd to your list of crosses:high-five:

hey 12 buddy, crazyness in my garden! due to light stress all my girls except trailor trash are showing signs of hermie so i decided to go for a bean run and stuck my royal purple kush male into the flower room!! yup i know seed heaven, i'll be crossing him with purple#1 and purple maroc and trailor trash, i figure if i get them polinated with a known dad i'll know what crossed with what before the hermie pollen hits, does that sound about right to you? what do ya think of this? oh and what do you reccomend for pollen clean up after this is done?:thumb: hope all is well. looking fwd to your list of crosses:high-five:

Hey... ummm... be sure to REMOVE the hermie male flowers from P1, Maroc, and T-Trash, or you will get some self and fem cross seed mixed in with what you think will be RPK crossed seeds.

Pollen cleanup takes a HAZMAT team to get it all. No, really, 1pt vinegar and 3pt water (25% solution) in a big spray bottle, and a scrubby pad. Ceiling first, then walls, then floor, but you knew that. Just make sure you dry the floor well, and get all the corners, top side and bottom really well with the spray. If it is enclosed, leave open 24 - 48 hours to dry completely before replacing any gear.

EDIT: Oops, thought this was "The BID 2.0..." journal, not "Twelve12's..." sorry Twelve12.

Looking Superior as always Twelve, very nice! You make it look so easy bro.. Didnt you have something, u called a timecapsul? To store clones if needed? Im allmost sure ive read about it in one of your jurnals. Could you guide me to the tread, or explain it short again if you dont mind? PeaceOut

Thank you very much. Time Capsule is nothing more than a cup of water for clones. This will allow the clones to sit in the water with slow rooting time, 2-3 weeks for roots to show. If you want to store clone for months on end try Tissue Culture.

With different plants hermie will produce mix seeds since the buds has pollen from different plants. Unless you only keep one hermie to experiment with breeding/self. Most of the time hermie plant will pass on its trait, so new seeds have high percentage of being a hermie. Also, with mass pollination you will have tons of seeds so no need to pollinate too much.

Yes, clean out the pollen after each breeding session with some bleach and hot water.

Back
Top Bottom