Twilight Groups Spider 4 COB Light - HSO Auto Blue Dream & Dina Fem OG Kush Auto

20151206_213754.jpg
my hso blue dream auto showed first signs life tonight
20151206_213709.jpg

Nug you gotta add a flash or a secondary light for these pics. It's a little like looking for the schooner, or a sailboat.

"You know what? There is NO Easter Bunny! Over there, that's just a guy in a suit!"

Thanks man, definite improvement for my old-ass eyes.

Loving the air-pots? I've got two, and now some smartpots for the next ladies. I watched a bunch of videos from the makers of the original air-pot and their later generations. Oddly I only seem to see this style actually around in grow journals and whatnot.

Notice you managed to not overfill them like I did. Major PITA (actual, not the user) to water now.

How old are the kids now?

Wow lol I hadn't even thought about that to you asked there already 7 days old today wow been so busy and attending my other flowering girls that I just realized there a week old they seem to be doing great ya I keep my soil loss so that they have room to grow big roots I just recently saw the air pots on journal two and youtube videos so I thought I'd give them a go have a bunch of seeds and wanted a variety lol so talked my self in to trying something new to have reason pop more beans lol

Today day eight seems the og kush has taken off faster then the blue dream it's funny cause the blue dream came up first but it's all good might be because of the angle of the light it doesn't hang even it kinda twist to the side its ok once my other plants flower I will move both directly under the light to get best results of grow but there ok for now I diffenitly won't to buy another cob soon to add to my grow just don't know which one to get yet

Gave them a drink of water tonight they do dry faster in the air pots but im only using a 2 liter bottle half on each one so im not drowning them plus im watering around the edge of the pot not directly on the plant read on forum this helps the roots spread out to look for water seems to be working so far they look fine will post more pictures sunday happy growing everyone

Back
Top Bottom