Twilight Groups Spider 4 COB Light - HSO Auto Blue Dream & Dina Fem OG Kush Auto

Now that we got ya using additional lights when you take pictures, we gotta talk about adding some periods, commas and paragraphs.

I'm sure in your head you're pausing for each, but to us it's a stream of consciousness and it takes multiple readings to figure out the sentence structure.

Let's fix your signature as well, right now the only actual link is to 420mag and not your grow journal.

Copy the following, then remove the spaces between the U and the R in URL:

[U RL="[URL="https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/twilight-groups-spider-4-cob-light-hso-auto-blue-dream-dina-fem-og-kush-auto.263535/"]Twilight Groups Spider 4 COB Light - HSO Auto Blue Dream & Dina Fem OG Kush Auto[/URL]"]Twilight Groups Spider 4 COB Light - HSO Auto Blue Dream & Dina Fem OG Kush Auto[/URL]

This will display like this:

Twilight Groups Spider 4 COB Light - HSO Auto Blue Dream & Dina Fem OG Kush Auto

20151213_093655.jpg
20151213_093749.jpg
20151213_093731.jpg
20151213_093713.jpg

Seems my girls are doing fine after my little mishap yesterday going to let them dry out a little soil still wet under neath the dry soil on top there pretty heavy still might need 2-3 days to dry before I water again .I am pretty sure it was the spider cob bleaching the leaves .I seem to have no spots on the knew leaves I raised it up to 24" inches now .I had it at 21" on account of my two other autos flowering under it .Seems with the 60 degree lenses they are bleaching my new grow so had to raise them up some .I'll give it 12 days see I can lower it back so that my flowering plant can get better penetration from it by then

Ya since I raised my lights every thing looks good now the leaves that are knew are green no spots my autos are coming along well no other issues so far they just need to dry out some before I water again haven't over watered or anything.They aren't drying out as fast as I thought they would with the air pots that's why I been checking them daily don't want to over water at all it's been awhile since I've done soil pot grow so im trying to be patient with it cause soil grows are different from dwc totally different I see under the led light it doesn't dry out as fast as I thought they would.

Back
Top Bottom