Up 4 2L Of Green! Seed2Mother - Clone2Flower

Nice one !!

9 outta 10 nothing happens but when it does , your a long way from home .

In the past i came into my room and had 5x600 watts connected on a rail with a rope to lower and pull the lights back up , when i touched the rail i got a big ass shock that burned my hands down like fried chicken wings not to mention i was standing in the water of ebb and flow so double screwed! since that day i always connect the earth wires even on my coffee machine .

Thanks for taking it this great juicysoil awesome !!

Good morning Juicy, good advice Casa Verde we don't want anyone to ever get hurt. If you put the bare copper or green covered wire to any screw on the metal wing you'l be cool. Electricity can be dangerous but a few precautions and you'll be fine. I've be whacked many times over the course of my career, good shoes can keep you alive, my work boots cost up to 400 bucks but they saved my life more than once by insulating me from the ground (earth as they call it in your area).You can hold a bare hot wire with 600 volts in your hand if you aren't grounded your ok, ground yourself (like in water of a ebb and flow) and your toast. Just please be careful we want you here for a long time and not just so I can learn from your journal. :peace:

You guys make me never want to even touch my light switch to the on setting hahahahah!

no but seriously safety first... my buddy got shocked by an outlet when we were rigging the room up.. was funny.. but not for him.. thank god it was a little shock.. now we go in there rubbermaid :rofl:

be safe!

any difference between 2L v 2L DWC-H so far?

Yeah, I think the DWC-H are doing great, its a little hard too tell 4sho just yet, but DAYUM they are looking tight. Think youre right on, filling youre chamber with DWC-H my man! I'll deff have some in my next run. Plotting on some nice improvements for the flowering room. But so many things too do, ya know! Its all on the drawingboard 4 now, but I'll get there ;)

Forsure man!

When it comes to planning.. I think that's all I do.. I am always trying to find room for improvement.. Maximizing space.. Effieciency, lighting, air, everything...

I feel as if I am stucked to this screen! :nomo:
and all the books by Cervantes

Study Study Study..
my mother would be proud if she knew how scientific things can get in the engineering process of a grow..

:geek:

Lemme know what ur plans are!
always excited to see fellow growers expand there minds :idea:

Forsure man!

When it comes to planning.. I think that's all I do.. I am always trying to find room for improvement.. Maximizing space.. Effieciency, lighting, air, everything...

I feel as if I am stucked to this screen! :nomo:
and all the books by Cervantes

Study Study Study..
my mother would be proud if she knew how scientific things can get in the engineering process of a grow..

:geek:

Lemme know what ur plans are!
always excited to see fellow growers expand there minds :idea:

I've been looking in too automated watering systems, wanna build something too ease feeding\watering. And some aircooled hoods for my lights.. Im not completely happy with the room. Kinda rushed in too this grow..

Everyone rushes into a grow in some sense..

I personally don't!
I feel like the sooner I start the sooner I'll learn how to get things done.. and improve it.

I realize the only way to find out is to start.. you will always keep running into obstacles and learning and experiment new methods.
Plus environment control is something that always seems to be a journey to perfect :)

I think your on a good track!
and on an even better one when you find out what is wrong in the room!

:goodjob:

Update.

1. batch has really packed on some weight this last week :) I actually startet too flush last monday, but with the swelling of the buds far from over, I figured they could go another week no probs, so continued my feeding, and startet the real flush yesterday, no more nutes for 1. batch. I brought home a little sample too examin under the microscobe. As I thought, not all there yet. Chop chop coming up, week 9 for the Northern Lights, had my hopes up for week 8 though.. Aurora might be ready as well, but from the looks of it my guess is SnowWhite will b the last lady too hang ;) probarly finished at week 9-10.

2. batch has gotten some damage from mg lockout, but seems in recovery. I've tried too up my part in monitoring runoffs lately, and have gotten it pretty stable in the bottles. Aiming at 6 ph now. Ive also ran in too some problems with not all the nutes being absorbed from the medium inbetween feeding, resulting in some slight burns to the more sensetiv ones in the batch.

I've made up my mind not too bring in new clones. I'll let these flower out and make some room adjustments. This is just not safe. In more than one aspect.
Thx CasaVerde for bringin this to my attention. Also, I've planned out a automated watering system, which will bee installed as well as getting my aircooled hoods.
In basic I need more control of smell and temps, and looking forward too not be bending over every other day, hehe ;)

Peace out.

12050062.jpg

PICT6247.JPG

PICT6263.JPG

Hi JS, I haven't been about for a couple weeks and STONE ME you're doing good, Nugs lookin Juicey!!!
Patients pays in Yield!!!
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom