Sqwheels' Perpetual 2L Hempy + Moms

Hi JZ,

I'm feeling good about it...thanks so much, you and so many others here have been instrumental in my sucess.

I love
:420:

Hi S-THC,
I'm happy to help...anytime. I veg/clone/seedling/mom all in the same room, under 2x23w cfl's, using GLR 12/1 lighting method. When I switch to bloom-12/12 they take 5-8 days to show signs of flowers. Except for this PE...she took like 13 days for real hairs to appear, but I could see the calayx's early, like 8 days. Didn't notice that with the WW

I'm reading your journal today...I'm subbed for sure, things look really nice over there, Great Job!!

inwh,
nice thought, but can't do that... :(

HMG,
I tested her this w/e...yep :yummy:. Shoutout to MrK, she didn't disappoint :) Thank you, they are all doing well, considering...update soon

J85,
Welcome...nice to see you. I'm happy something here has inspired you. I really like the small size, it allows me to care for them all by myself. I first saw bonsai in POTM by Vappdog, it was in veg stage but I loved it and was hooked, it was OG13 who said something about flowering her...I'm really glad I did. She's got about 3 weeks left now, and for her size, she's gonna produce nicely. This one is in a 7"x7"sq 9" tall pot, her arms stick out about 4-5" all around, just over 1 sq ft. I hope to get an oz from her.

Hey Mr.K,
Thank you so much, really appreciate that! I've got sub's catching up to do, but every time I look into your garden things are absolutely beautiful so your words mean a lot to me.

I've got journals to read, and an update to create and girls to tend...:biglaugh:

:thanks: to all for looking, and your kind words of encouragement...update later today.

:ciao: Hi Folks,

Another Monday Update...
Flower room Group Shot this morning
DSCN18114.JPG

Wonder Woman bonsai is @ 51 days flower, she'll get another good dose of nutes and then just water until harvest in a couple weeks

DSCN18203.JPG

DSCN18252.JPG

she turned out real symetrical and looks pretty much the same from every angle.

RSCN1836.JPG

and her branches, even tho short, are loaded with buds that are really dense and thick with trics...

RSCN1834.JPG

RSCN1835.JPG

The clones in 2L's are putting on some weight now, I can see more red hairs in all the buds, both tops and bottoms. The Wonder Woman are now 27 days

DSCN18152.JPG

RSCN1837.JPG

RSCN1841.JPG

RSCN1840.JPG

and PE @ 19 days

RSCN1838.JPG

DSCN18163.JPG

The veg room...I should mention again how I have this set up. I do it all in one room, veg, clones, seedlings, they are all under 2x23w cfl's, 1 warm/red, and 1 cool/blue...I use the GLR 12/1 lighting schedule
Group shot this morning

DSCN18094.JPG

a little closer look at my new babies

DSCN18105.JPG

DSCN18292.JPG

Northern Lights x Big Bud popped 4-11, put into cube and planted 4-12

DSCN18303.JPG

and Blue Widow popped 4-13, put into cube and planted 4-14

DSCN18312.JPG

I'll grow both of these in the same bonsai style for flowering out next winter hopefully. It seems to take a long time to get them big enough for what I want...I'll have to pay closer attention to this in order to keep them perpetual. I'd like to get where I can flower 4-6 of these each year.

This PE bonsai is now 3 months old from seed, was topped to her 4th node back on 3-2 for another 2L for flowering yet this year.

DSCN18432.JPG

Now for the report on the PE I just harvested...she's not completely cured, but dry enough for a good joint. She gave a total of 16.6 grams. Her nugs aren't as dense as the Wonder Woman, and I think her taste should improve with time. I expected her to taste like Pineapple but doesn't, after I mentioned this, someone told me it's named that for the way she looks, not the way she tastes. To me she has a definate diesel taste, with a hint of floral smell, but not excessively so. I was pleased with a good long buzz that didn't leave me feeling dragged out and tired. I didn't take pics today, but here's a couple from the past, during the grow...just in case you missed it. She was topped to 6 arms and grown in a 2L hempy

DSCN14623.JPG

RSCN1424.JPG

DSCN14843.JPG

DSCN1697.JPG

DSCN17711.JPG

thanks for looking...I hope you enjoy

:green_heart:

Happy Growing Everybody

Hi sqwheels. :love:

You just keep proving you are a great grower. I mean that my friend.

Glad you like the PE.....I just got 5 of her seeds today....going to join the fun.

Everything looks wonderful.........You are an amazing grower and woman.

Your space and girls looks wonderful...as usual!
:goodjob:

Hi OMM,

My dear friend, thanks so much for all the kindness and encouragement. :high-five:

I hope you enjoy that PE, she was good to me and MrK raves about her too, so I'm sure you'll like it.

:thanks:

Hi HMG & Bass,

Thank you...all my hard work is paying off, not that doing something you love to do can actually be considered work!
:passitleft:

I have to agree with everything OMM, said! You're really doing a fantastic job on both the growing and those awesome pics! :bravo:

I do LOVE the PE :love:

I find, at least with the pheno I have, the diesel smell goes away with a longer cure and, although you can't smell it on the buds, once the buds are broken up I do get a nice, sweet, fruity (dare I say, "pineapple"?) smell. Try putting a few buds away for a longer cure - it really does evolve over time!

BTW...great job on the WW bonsai! :welldone:

Hi Mr.K,
Thank you so much...everything I do, I've learned from someone here, you included. 420 has a great community, full of wonderful members willing to teach us newbies, and for that I'm eternally grateful.

I won't be smoking PE up before she cures good, I've got a stash of WW for a while. And that has been my experience, the longer it cures the better it tastes no matter what strain...although I've only grown 3 different strains to date. I'll be letting her age some, so I'm sure she'll get better...I know I have :rofl:

WW bonsai -- I know she's small, but ya, I love that little bonsai...she's so cute. Hopefully next winter I'll be able to flower several of them like her.

Hi Folks :ciao:

Monday Garden Update...

Almost ready to harvest the Wonder Woman Bonsai... :yahoo: she should produce nicely, and the 2L have a few weeks to go

Group Shot this morning
DSCN18802.JPG

Wonder Woman Bonsai is at 58 days, I let the last one go 66 and she was oh soo :yummy:
DSCN18961.JPG

a bud shot...they all look the same... thumb size, dense, loaded with trics around 60/40 cloudy/amber, and smelling really good!
If you look closely you can see the amber trics in this shot...Yummmm!

DSCN18953.JPG

And the 2L's are coming along good...I think the green algae is gone, but has been replace by brown stuff, kinda looks like algae. I flushed them good and let them dry out for days and since then they get water/feed every 2-3 days, only after the bottle feels light...I'm trying not to encourage more algae growth, and they seem to be completely fine with less water. It has been awfully humid in there since last weeks 3-80 degree days, that could have something to do with it. Anyway I'm trying to listen to the plant and not just get into a routine that over doses them.

Wonder Woman 2L @ 41 days flower ... first two are top shots ... next two are lower buds
DSCN18972.JPG

RSCN1900.JPG

DSCN18943.JPG

DSCN18934.JPG

Pineapple Express @ 33 days flower - top

RSCN1901.JPG

The Wonder Woman Bonsai in veg has outgrown her pot, so she got transplanted to a 6" - some shots of the process...I have her tied down pretty good, its a good thing I kept all those extra trash bag ties...my husband tells me I never throw anything away...I tell him it might come in handy :rofl:

DSCN18602.JPG

Here she is unleashed, you can see she's only got a few main branches

DSCN18662.JPG

She was pretty root bound and pulled out easily

DSCN18701.JPG

I think she'll like a little more room to grow, she's getting bushy and could use a trim. I did take 2 clones...I'm trying a new method, I'll let yall know how it goes if it works

DSCN18743.JPG

I'm have a litte trouble with the Pineapple Express Bonsai...I discovered today...she's not eating. I put 695 in and 795 came out

DSCN18893.JPG

DSCN18923.JPG

And the newest addition are looking good, a first for me... I'm trying the LST thing with these two, I'm gonna bonsai these as well but I don't want to top them yet, so I bent them instead. I have to experiment, MJ puts up with all types of manipulation, can't wait to see where she grows :laugh:

Northern Lights x Big Bud - popped 4/11

DSCN18824.JPG

DSCN18834.JPG

DSCN18843.JPG

Blue Widow - popped 4/13

DSCN18865.JPG

DSCN18875.JPG

End of update, hope you enjoy. Thanks for looking

:green_heart:

Happy Growing Everybody

I don't know where to start! :high-five:

Everything is beautiful.....Great Pictures again......Buds covered with snow!.....Big Mama is so cool......you should have a haul from her! :cheer:

Your LST looks perfectly done. Nice healthy plant too.:goodjob:

Hi OMM,

Good Morning...:thanks:

Where do I start? That's funny, I think that every morning, I've got girls at just about every stage right now...fresh cut clones (yesterday), seedlings (a month old), mom's I'm bending a trimming just about every day, and two stages of flower.

I can't wait to cut that WW bonsai, she looks soo good...the pics just don't tell the tale. I hope to get close to oz from her, but everytime I speculate...I come up short

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom