Vetsmoke Goes Perpetual With Bonsai Mothers, Clones & DIY Builds

Hey @VetSmoke85 , girls are lookin nice and frosty, awesome job on all the training!
Thanks bud. It's just the one girl in flower. Once she's done I'm planning on a mini SoG with clones. Really happy with how this one's turning out. Fingers crossed she fattens up nicely.

Thanks bud. It's just the one girl in flower. Once she's done I'm planning on a mini SoG with clones. Really happy with how this one's turning out. Fingers crossed she fattens up nicely.
Looks like she's on her way to a good harvest! :high-five:

Thinking ahead to the next plants for the flowering tent. GG probably has around 6 weeks left so I'll probably want to start the next steps fairly soon. Thinking 2 cuttings each from the Critical Mass and OG Kush. Approx. 2 weeks to root and then 3-4 weeks veg in the 2L pots before going into the flower tent. Will see how the space is looking but I may throw that 2nd GG clone in with them too. Contemplating getting some colloidal silver for her but worried about pollinating the other plants by accident.

Sweet that your thinking of experimenting with colloidal. Definitely above my growing skill set. lol
Above mine too but we all have to start somewhere don't we :laugh: I might just wait until after the next flowering run as I'll have more than enough meds to keep me going for a looooong time. Then I can just play around with it and not worry too much.

Hi Vet, really super looking plants. So lush and healthy. Have a great day and stay stoneder

Above mine too but we all have to start somewhere don't we :laugh: I might just wait until after the next flowering run as I'll have more than enough meds to keep me going for a looooong time. Then I can just play around with it and not worry too much.
True, we don’t learn unless we try! I’m attempting a GA3 reversal on some Hindu Kush, and Pink Lemonade very shortly.
Would you make your own CS, Vet?

True, we don’t learn unless we try! I’m attempting a GA3 reversal on some Hindu Kush, and Pink Lemonade very shortly.
Would you make your own CS, Vet?
Nice. I read into that and saw you and a few others are experimenting with it. Yeah I think I will just make my own. Only a few quid for the required bits. Had looked at making the STS solution and trying that too. I think the CS is the cheapest route.

Little update on the veg cabinet tonight. Given the CM & OG a watering with plain ph'd water. Think I'll take some cuttings on Monday night. The Gorilla Glue clones are doing just fine. Think I gave #1 in the black pot too many nutrients too soon so it'll be plain water next time. She has roots appearing at the bottom of the pot now.

20201216_213105.jpg
20201216_213131.jpg
20201216_213158.jpg
20201216_212955.jpg

Thanks buddy. Learning from the best.
every day we all learn new things :cheesygrinsmiley: there was some stuff had me baffled , this organic coco growing for one so the only way i can advise is to grow this style my self , i put my seed in the new organic coco mix yesterday, i have a large fedex parcel today , with some pure high cbd strains also for my oils , get one step ahead, i am pulling the plug on the three i am ph testing , they are not worth the room they are taking up, BUT i am feeding plain water to the largest three , i dont mind taking a gamble , no ph straight in from the tap , only way to settle the argument in my head once and for all , :thumb: some say don't ph some say do , so this is a don't to see , then with peat moss growers both sides will work, as my last run is an ocean forest mix i did my self i was ph_ing @ 5.6 and grew nice plants, organically :hmmmm: , i think they can manage a large ph swing so maybe ph-ing doesn't really matter as long as there is buffers in the soil , i think if you have hard water though its better to ph so the medium doesn't rise as quickly to 7s ,( i am catching on ) ( i think lol ) :laugh:

Yeah we have hard water where I am and the pH is pretty high. Since using that neutralise to get rid of the chlorine and chloramine along with properly pH'ing to 6.3-6.5 I haven't had those previous issues I encountered.

Love the grow journal bud & proof is is always in pudding :green_heart:

Great method of plant training which is working well for you !

Less veg pic's more flower DUDE !

Just for you @Fuzzy Duck. Welcome to the journal.
Thought it would be rude not to snap a few pics of the beautiful GG while I had her out for a feed. Removed a couple more fans and stripped a few more little buds from the bottom. Wouldn't amount to anything so got rid. Also lowered the light an inch or two to try and get max penetration.
20201217_230154.jpg
20201217_230330.jpg
20201217_230250.jpg
20201217_230401.jpg

Back
Top Bottom