Viparspectra Redux: GDB's Serenity Grow

Hello all!

I really appreciate all those who responded to the announcement of this journal. As I've said here before, "it wouldn't be as much fun without you!"

Today it's Day 24 for the babies and the 2 little ones were ready for some new digs. I prepped their two 3 gallon pots.
babie pot prep 7-12-23 D24.jpg

I showed unusual restraint (for me) in prepping their pots. I'm usually all over the place, tinkering, trying new things. But this time I prepped the pots exactly as I did for my last grow. I ended up using a mix of used and new FF Ocean Forest, perlite, neem meal, soil activator and mycos around and on the root balls.

Did I do the simple job of keeping track of which plant went into which pot? Er, not exactly. But I'm 86.3 % certain that the GP x BB went in the one without the handles! :straightface:

babies up-pot 7-12-23 D24.jpg

After taking care of them I turned my attention to the Slur. I topped it above its 5th node and removed the two nodes from it's bottom. It now has 3 nodes remaining.

Here's the group back in place. The Slur is in the middle.

up-pot 7-12-23 D24.jpg

As expected, the newly up-potted girls look a little grumpy but tomorrow is a new day! They need to perk back up because I'd like to top them within the week.

So that was my morning. I hope yours was nice.

PEACE.

Better late than never, eh?🥺
Great start to the new journal, GDB!
the newly up-potted girls look a little grumpy but tomorrow is a new day!
They should be ready to have their heads cut off in no time!

Hello all.

I like to keep a pic of my girls the day after they get up-potted. It's their Day 25.

babies 7-13-23 D25.jpg

Not so long ago the Slur towered over the other 2 plants. Not so much now!

Thanks for looking.

PEACE.

Who doesn't love upcan day! Other than the plants I mean. :rolleyes:

Well done except for the labeling thing. Does the pic of them before transplant help ID them? They are pretty identical...
Thanks Shed.

Yeah, the FF was a lighter shade of green. I'm now certain what's in which pot! :)

Better late than never, eh?🥺
Great start to the new journal, GDB!

They should be ready to have their heads cut off in no time!
Thanks Carcass!

Highya GDB,

Love a new journal!! I like all those choices. Great write-up on all three. So, what does the Slurricane do for you when you smoke it? Sounds like a great strain. Happy Smokin'

Highya GDB,

Love a new journal!! I like all those choices. Great write-up on all three. So, what does the Slurricane do for you when you smoke it? Sounds like a great strain. Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode!

I've never had Slurricane so it will be a new experience. :Rasta:

Oh, and I've never had Forbidden Fruit or Grandaddy Purple x Bruce Banner either!

I'm flying blind. 😎

Thanks Bode!

I've never had Slurricane so it will be a new experience. :Rasta:

Oh, and I've never had Forbidden Fruit or Grandaddy Purple x Bruce Banner either!

I'm flying blind. 😎
You: post like a normal grower
My brain: 🎶 Blacks got a story of a Slurricane, the plant all us growers want to flame… 🎶

Slurry has got its groove back! Won't be long before the others look like Margot Robbie again. :)
Thanks Shed. I think she's pretty, which is why I'm throwing up this solo pic on her day 26!

Slur 7-14-23 D26.JPG

PEACE.

Hello all and Happy Sunday!

I've got an unhappy camper in my tent. The GDxBB (left) is remains grumpy about being up-potted the other day. She's taking her sweet time to perk up and all I can do is wait her out.

It's day 28 for the group.
Babies 7-16-23 D28.jpg

Wishing all an enjoyable Sunday!

PEACE.

Back
Top Bottom