Viparspectra Redux: GDB's Serenity Grow

Highya GDB,

I know if she's able to turn around, you can do it. I hope it's not root related, but I suspect it is. There's been so much of that this year. Damp weather, warmer temperatures, all make for nasty things. I hope she gets better soon, so you can enjoy the serenity again! Happy Smokin'

She looked better on Thursday, the day after transplant-
Maybe she's a little thirsty?
I've been checking the soil and it's still moist. Nonetheless, I am going to water her a bit tomorrow, mainly so I can top her with some EWC.

Good morning all.

I started a little training on the Slur today. The lowest node was turned to one side or the other to get them from directly underneath the node above and fastened into place with CarcassSticks®. The top two nodes were tied down and outward. The Slur is a beefy plant and is growing impressively.
Slur training start 7-17-23 D29.jpg

I top-fed both the FF and the GPxBB with 3 tblsps each of earth worm castings. I watered them in with .5 liters each of Prescription Blend's regular 3rd week veg feed (5, 10, 10, 0, 5, 5). The GDxBB continues to ail but still looks like she has the time to recovery. I now believe that I should have began using the 3rd week veg dosage immediately upon up-potting these two. I started them on the week 1 veg dose, which was (2, 5, 5, 0, 2, 2), resulting in them being underfed.
Babes 7-17-23 D29.jpg

That's all I've got to share today.

As always, thanks for looking in.

PEACE.

TIME TO SCRATCH THE ITCH!

This was from my prior journal (not yet completed but nearly there) when I was contemplating the grow for this journal:
My "plan" is to grow 6 plants -- 3 in the 4x4 and 3 in the 5x5, beginning some time in June and perhaps as late as July. I plan to separate the starts of each grow by at least 3 weeks or more in order to guard against having to harvest too many plants at one tim
So according to my "plan" it's about time to get the 5x5 tent grow started!

I've got so many strains I want to grow that picking out 3 is going to be grind. And that planned 3 plants could easily turn into four. But either way I'm gonna' man up and make some decisions! :)

Stay tuned.

PEACE.

Hey GDB mind if i follow 😁😁😁😁
Hope all is well with you and yours and ur plants 🪴
Hey 70s! Of course you are welcome here. I hope all is well with you and yours too. :)

Took a bit for Slurricane to grind into the beefy thing so no doubt the other two are just downshifting!

Looking forward to you filling up the 5x5 again, but 4 works much better in a square tent. :popcorn:
So does six! ;)

Hello all.

Having been watered and top-fed EWC yesterday the two smaller girls will hopefully be on the mend soon. However, for now, they are both showing signs of being over-watered. I only gave each .5 liters of water yesterday. They really didn't need it but I wanted to get the EWC watered in.

I'll just have to wait and watch now, let them dry out and hopefully fully recover. It's day 30 for the group.

Babies 7-18-23 D30.JPG

Thanks for stopping by.

PEACE.

Good morning all.

I'm seeing a slight bit of progress with my ailing little ones.
The GDxBB on the left is beginning to grow. That yellowing leave that had been resting on that rock is now off the rock due to the plant growing taller.

I have to take my positives where I find them! :Rasta:

It's day 31 for the group (Slur in the middle. FF on the right.)
Babies 7-19-23 D31.jpg

Thanks for you interest.

PEACE.

That yellowing leave that had been resting on that rock is now off the rock due to the plant growing taller.
She does look quite a bit perkier than yesterday- maybe she's finally ready to stop complaining and get back to business... :hmmmm:

She does look quite a bit perkier than yesterday- maybe she's finally ready to stop complaining and get back to business... :hmmmm:
I hope so Carcass. :straightface:

Good morning all.

It's day 33 for the little ones. The Slur (middle) and FF (right) are doing okay. However, the GDxBB just can't seem to get with the program.
Babies 7-21-23 D33.jpg

Far from rebounding like Dennis Rodman, she seems intent on imitating Mugsy Bogues, a 5'3" guard who averaged only 2.6 rebounds per game over a 16-year NBA career!

...Patience.

Thanks for stopping by.

PEACE.

How relaxing it is here! I can feel the calmness through the magic of the net brother! Aaaah
Nice collection of new ladies! I haven't had any of them either. Slurricane stands out to me today! Wish I knew what your progress resistant one wants. Time maybe. Glad I found you! Don't mention the new light huh ;) . ok

How relaxing it is here! I can feel the calmness through the magic of the net brother! Aaaah
Nice collection of new ladies! I haven't had any of them either. Slurricane stands out to me today! Wish I knew what your progress resistant one wants. Time maybe. Glad I found you! Don't mention the new light huh ;) . ok
Thanks Stone! I would have responded sooner but I was meditating. :)

I love trying new strains. Even though I find most to be fairly similar, every now and then you grow one that's "different."

------------------------------

I hope I'm not boring you with these baby pics but I want to track the progress of the ailing GPxBB (left). On day 34 for the group I think I'm seeing baby steps of progress in her development.
Babies 7-22-23 D34.jpg

I think both she and the FF (right) need some help with their roots. Neither of them is drinking very much and at this stage that concerns me. When I'm able to feed them again I'm going to add some of this stuff:

Myco plus.jpg

Thanks for peeking in.

PEACE.

Back
Top Bottom