Viparspectra Redux: GDB's Serenity Grow

Hey man I didn't get the notice but found you anyway , Plant were looking good 2 pages back I 'll catch up later . Nice strains too .
Good to have you Smoke! :ciao:

That GPxBB is looking waaayyy better...she'll be catching up to the others in no time!
The Slurricane (middle) is on Grow Dots
Those Dots sure do a good job- come to think of it, I don't think I ever thanked you for turning me on to the Grow Dots- so Thank You so much GDB..!. :high-five:
I've got some reg seeds from Ethos that sound interesting. Who knows, maybe one day!
I have just one regular seed- an Afghani..but I doubt I'll ever grow it- the time I got 3 males from 3 seeds sort of soured me on the regular seed thing...

Looking up! How much light are they getting? Water, food , light. :ganjamon:
All bases covered Stinker...now. The 2 little ones were initially underfed. :Rasta:

That GPxBB is looking waaayyy better...she'll be catching up to the others in no time!

Those Dots sure do a good job- come to think of it, I don't think I ever thanked you for turning me on to the Grow Dots- so Thank You so much GDB..!. :high-five:

I have just one regular seed- an Afghani..but I doubt I'll ever grow it- the time I got 3 males from 3 seeds sort of soured me on the regular seed thing...
Thanks Carcass. Look at the little one today! (below)

You are welcome regarding the Grow Dots. Now I want to get some West-coast Dots 'cause these East-coast ones don't seem to work as well as yours.

Yeah, 3 males from 3 seeds would sour me too. And with my luck I could probably get 3 males from 2 seeds!:straightface:

Good morning all. It's day 36 for the little ones and the little GPxBB (left) seems like she's finally ready to join the party!

Babes 7-24-23 D36.jpg

Her posture is much improved, her color is good and I say better late than never! :Rasta:

----------------------------

I'm really struggling trying to decided on the 3 seeds for my next grow. For some reason it's like one of the hardest things I've had to do in a while!

I'm getting closer to pulling the trigger though.

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE.

Looking nice GDB! I've got a Slurricane rework going right now, excited to watch how yours turns out in a big tent with a big light.
Thanks Braddah! Is the Slurricane grow in a journal? If so, please tag me. :Rasta:

Highya GDB,

Your girls look so much better! I'm glad you realized what was wrong. At least it was an easy fix! Happy Smokin'

Look at the little one today! (below)
Damn, she's looking great!
It's as if her little tantrum never happened...
Nothin' but smooth sailing from here on in...⛵

Good morning all. It's day 36 for the little ones and the little GPxBB (left) seems like she's finally ready to join the party!

Babes 7-24-23 D36.jpg

Her posture is much improved, her color is good and I say better late than never! :Rasta:

I'm really struggling trying to decided on the 3 seeds for my next grow. For some reason it's like one of the hardest things I've had to do in a while!

I'm getting closer to pulling the trigger though.

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE.
Redo the Fat Bastard

Good morning all.

It's' day 37 for the group and on yesterday I did a little LST training on the Slur and the FF.

On the Slur (9 inches tall) I topped the most dominant 4 flower sites and spread her out a little more.
Slur 7-25-23 D37.jpg

On the FF (7 inches tall) I pulled her branches a little further out and anchored them down.
FF1 7-25-23 D37.jpg

FF 7-25-23 D37.jpg

I didn't do anything to the little GPxBB. She's so small (6 inches tall) and I'm so ham-handed that it seemed prudent not to mess with her. In fact, she may be allowed to just grow naturally.

GPxBB 7-25-23 D37.jpg

Here's a tent shot:
Babes 7-25-23 D37.jpg

I think I'll be looking to flip these girls in about 13 more days on their day 50. As usual, I don't want them to get too big as I have no need for a boatload of weed.

-----------------------
As always, your visit is appreciated.

PEACE.

At this point I realize that if I keep flip-flopping I could easily extend the seed selection process for my next grow into August. I just need to make a call and go with it and so I have.

Skunk Special (Herbies Seeds)

Fat Bastard (Blimburn Seeds)

Sour G (Cali Seed Fairy)

I'm only trying to do 3 plants but I'll be dropping 2 seeds of each strain. If I get them all off to a healthy start I'll grow the "extras" either in their solo cups or in 1 gallon pots.

------------------------

Your girls look so much better! I'm glad you realized what was wrong. At least it was an easy fix! Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode. :thanks:
Damn, she's looking great!
It's as if her little tantrum never happened...
It was just a little hissy fit! :)
Nothin' but smooth sailing from here on in...⛵
Watch out for that iceberg!:p
Redo the Fat Bastard
Yes con. Good idea! :Rasta:

PEACE.

Well, everything was going according to plan. I had gone through my seed inventory on my computer before making my 3 choices for the next grow, but I only looked through all of the directories I had established for certain breeders I deal with.

When I went to my actual bag of seeds and starting looking around 👀 at all of my seeds, things changed.

And when I saw 3 of my beloved Cosmic Lights seeds still in the bag I could not resist.

For this grow in the 5x5 tent I had planned to switch out its current light, which has a 5x5 footprint, with a light that has only a 4x4 footprint. That (among other reasons) is why I was limiting the number of plants to only 3 in decent sized pots.

I've decided to leave the bigger light in place.

I ended up dropping 2 Cosmic Lights along with 2 each of the others I mentioned earlier. If they all come through germination I'll grow them all 8 of them in whatever pot sizes will make it work.

This is not what I need to be doing. I can't get out of my own way. :straightface:

IMG_7148.jpg

PEACE.

Good morning all!

Let's take a look at how my seeds are doing after approximately 20 hours on wet paper towels.

The Skunks:
Skunk 7-27-23.JPG

Fat Bastards:
FB 7-27-23.JPG

Cosmic Lights:
Cosmic 7-27-23.JPG

Sour Gs:
Sour 7-27-23.JPG

All 2 for 2 except for the Cosmic Lights! Trying to ensure that I got at least 4 of them and got 7. So normal. :straightface:

Burial services will be held for most of them later today.

Things are moving along in the 4x4 tent on Day 39. The little GPxBB (left) looks healthy but remains tiny. She at least grew enough to where I could pull out and tie down a few of her branches. The FF (right) and Slur continue to grow.

Babes 7-27-23 D39.jpg

Here they are as a more closely-knit family:
Babies 7-27-23D39 .jpg

I may flip these before their Day 50. I'm satisfied with the way the FF & Slur are set up now in both size and structure. Still, I'll give them at least until their Day 45.

That's all I've got today.

As always, I appreciate your visit.

PEACE.

May I see? :ganjamon:
I accidently hit the "Post reply" button before I had put any meat on the sandwich! :p

I edited the accidental post to include what I had intended.

Back
Top Bottom