image3727.jpg
image3728.jpg
image3731.jpg
image3730.jpg
image3729.jpg
image3732.jpg
image3726.jpg

image3723.jpg
they are staying green longer this time......I had a problem with these blues turning yellow like the second and third week of flower really bad, so this time I have been giving it Alaska fish frets 1tbs to a gallon of water every other watering and they seen to like it....I just hope I don't end up with leafy buds so ill probably stop the nitrogen in the next week or so or at least cut it back......I have uped the super swell 0-7-0 to 2tbs into a bottle of hot water I shake for about 10 mins then let it cool to warm then pour in my ewc and molasses tea. Worse comes to worse I got the --- to fall back on.

And to also help curb the nitrogen diff, I waited till 2weeks before I flipped and then transplanted into fresh ffof so I hope that will help buffer my inexperience when it comes to Jutes and feeding. I am really just trying to keep it simple and not worry about weight but quality........I love when I smoke my bud with someone who don't know I grew it and they turn the bowl down and say I'm good bro....I'm high.

I have only cloned twice......once in my mid grade practice days and this blue mystic.......I used those little pucks from wall mart and the root tone from there as well, the blue let me take the dome off with out wilting in about 12-14 days and has been super strong since, I'm thinking of taking more clones but don't know if I can cause I flipped the lights on the 17th and got pistols everywhere, the ones I have grown out so far stretched so little it was more like it just started putting on weight and would probably look beautiful in a sog. But this clone here from my buddy's bm looks vary sativa and nothing like the bm I have grown out, so I'm excited! I'll try and get pics from my last grows.....this bm is nothing to laugh at.....or maybe it is lol, but anyway it's fucking beautiful in person and vary dense although I got none of the pretty colors I have been more then pleased, and think you will be to when u crack them open. Just watch out when u flip they eat nitrogen like its candy. And thank you for checking my journal out!

Hi WB, plants are looking great, very healthy. How are you liking the Blue planets nutes? easy to use, straight forward? Thinking I'm gonna order BP nutes once I run out of my current supply.
Keep up the good work :goodjob:

SG --- are vary easy the schedule is on the back of every bottle and even though I did not follow the schedule to a T I still had awesome results. I would def recommend and I liked that the guy who makes them was humble enough to be a member and answer questions although I wasn't a member at the time of ordering and using I was lurking and learning lol

Thanks KingJohnC, I'll probably just start the Cotc purple paralysis in my veg chamber to have ready as a mom when these finish up. And what about lolipoping, do you think it's ok to do a couple weeks into flower and if so can I do it in on sitting or gradually over the next few days?

Back
Top Bottom