Waknbake88's 2013 Blue Mystic Indoor Soil Grow

IMG_20130829_210114.jpg
the kid in me lol

thanks man I keep the light about 12-18 inches but I adjust to keep the temp with in tolorerance and that depends on my ac for the house and the temp outside but usually about 12-18 in. I'm going to order a air cooled 600 watt light soon though and hopefully a bigger tent so I do 2 plants at a time but start them in like 2 gallon pots and transplant into rubbermaids and really grow some bushes, I like veggin as much as blooming, this time around though is all new to me and I'm excited for the bloom stage as well, I like to look forward a couple weeks and imagine what they will look like

Pics in the morning I watered/feed this morning at light on and when I came home about 9 hours later they seemed to have grown like a weed, can't wait to see what they look like in the morning cause that's when I've notice they or at least mine grow the most.

Found one leaf on the indica Dom that the plant had sucked nutes out of but it was one of the first shade leaves that grew so I ain't to worried just making note of it....the one that I thought was more sativa is blooming faster then the indica but maybe it's just cause the sativa looking clone is older by about a month.

Back
Top Bottom