Waknbake88's 2013 Blue Mystic Indoor Soil Grow

Wow another person who's journals I have lurked around in the past, it's like meeting famous people to me, I know that sounds crazy but growing is really what I have been putting most of my mentle focus on and people like you donpaul.p doc bud 420fied the capn fuzzy duck fish cake and there is more but I just smoked that blunt with the wife and I'm stoned as a wombat but its cool to have y'all around! I new nothing when I started growing and every technique I used was something I took from everyone's journals I have read and now I have a tiny bit of experience and can add my on little twist(once I come up with some lol) on the techniques I learnt from y'all.

Cheers mate;) lol @ the baked wombat comment! They must be stoned them bloody things, Ive nearly hit 3 in my car over the years and they dont try to get out of the way they just slowly stroll across the road knowing no one s gunna hit it cos itll destroy ya car!
And yeah cool - topped one should grow ok, Ive done it but since learning LST I dont like to take off the main cola, I know it will grow still but I try to keep as many tops as I can going and when you tie a branch down, one thats opposite it will start to grow large forming a nice main cola. I like to set em up like " \||||||/ " so theyre spread out and can grow vertically within their own space.
Did you see these pics of Cindy??>>
2012-10-31_18_22_30.jpg
2012-11-10_13_17_56.jpg
2012-10-22_19_27_19.jpg
2012-10-28_14_03_48.jpg

She was a nice bush - and that had a lot of wasted growth like this grow, as I said I need a bigger space but I cant atm, and later at some stage I hope to have 2 girls going just so I have different strain to smoke. The weed I cure remains to have a good quality smoke, the smell is very noticeable once broken up and as I need my smoke for sleep I like to have a fairly heavy stone..
Alrighty buddy will chat soon, got any Q's just ask, I may not know but may know some one who can!! Catch ya, Smokem

Yeah man that Cindy is a awsome plant and what I think I may do with the purple paralysis........I think it's cool you have seen a wombat I ain't even sure I could point one out, just something we say that always makes people laugh....or I'm high as a giraffes pussy lol

its two flavs in one ive wanted to try, I had a Carmelo some one gave me but it did not sprout so no lavender there and this pp is suppose to be laveneder and pure power plant so im excited!!! and being nicknamed jellyfish buds because it is beautiful in color and immobilizing.....lets hope I get a good pheno

Also if anybody knows we're a good spot to get dirt is.........I pay the same in shipping as I do for product....if I get 100 usd in ffof I'm paying the same in shipping then add ewc and bat poop and they have really beat me over the head, and I'm willing to do it cause I believe your medium one of the most important things, just looking to save on the shipping

When light come on in about a hour I'm defoliating.......pics will follow, if anybody sees this with in the next hour and has any tips regarding defoliating let me know what you think.......do I cut off every leaf that has a stem or just use my discretion?

Back
Top Bottom