Waknbake88's 2013 Blue Mystic Indoor Soil Grow

Sure hope I didn't f these plants up.......I took a lot of leaves!
image3903.jpg
image3905.jpg
image3907.jpg
image3908.jpg
image3906.jpg

I am not real pleased with the one that was the bushier of the two, when I removed the foliage u can really see that she is not on par with the othe plant.....seems like she will have lots of popcorn on her, but maybe ill get lucky and she will surprise me but I think I'll prolly hit my 6 ounce mark but prolly shy of the 8 I hoped for but shit 6 will be more then I've ever had at one time!!

M8 I feel like pervert looking at ur girls when they're only wearing the bare minimum, lol you might still get surprised as some plants can explode after defol is done.

Sorry got here to late to give any tips on defol.

I just use thumb nail against finger pinching to remove. On sites nowhere near bud, I nip it leaving a little stump of stem that will dry up and drop off. I do this as the pinched and cut stem of the leaf, leaves a smaller scar or damaged area than stripping straight from her main limbs
One thing though which I learnt the hard way, was that when taking a leaf that is stemming from where its going bud up later, take the lot off right to the stem. I once left a half inch of the leafs stem on, leaving it to dry up and fall off by herself, she sat there and waited and sent part of my bud into rotting.

just my thoughts people:Namaste:

They looking good wb88, I wouldn't worry about the defol, it doesn't look like you went to crazy on the plants. they will recover just fine and put out some nice buds for you, I'm sure. +reps buddy.;)
:thumb:

hi mate, everything looks good, the defol should turn out good, it will take a few days to bounce back but they all do so its not a problem,
im running some heavy defol on to plants at the moment, their in veg and ive totally strippd them naked, im going to run defol through the whole grow on them 2 plants so ill be able to compare it to my other plants and see if its worth doing, so yours dont look to heavy so will bounce back and the buds should increase in size,

looking good,

Hey Shake n Bake;) Wow you sure did strip em !
Thats a little more than I do at once and well I usually leave most leaves on each branch, but trim ones say the 5th pair of leaves from the tops down.. I will take one or two from the middle if theyre blocking light to bud sites.
You may be fine as said, some plants do not mind it so much - theyre pretty hardy but yeah wishing you all the best for your harvest mate:) Chat soon, Smokem

Donpaul.p I need to get a cloning program going so I can reduce variables and start running some test as well. how did that exodus cheese clone for you? I also was wondering if you know a good breeder of a 100% indica, I know how to navigate the seed banks but I just want your personal insight on one that you may have grown out already.

Smokemupm8 when I started cutting it was like I couldn't stop.....everywhere I looked there was a bud site. I just hope that some of them get a little bigger cause on the indica Dom looking plant every thing looks like popcorn, even the main bud tops look like they are going to be more round then long so I hope it ain't a shitty pheno......the sativa on the other hand I did not cut to much off here but her buds are forming nicely like my previous grows. There is a lot of time left so I hope when this is all said and done I'm sitting back saying.....good gratious I was not expecting all these ounces lol

Geturgrowon thanks for the words of incouragment brother, I needed all the love after yesterday morning......my wife kept asking me did I post pics to show everyone what I had done I told her yes and she was like what did they say.......I think she was more worried then me lol but now I feel better!

Very nice looking plants sir, howlong ago did you defol? Would love to see some pictures of how your plants turned out to be after the defol.

Kismirov welcome brother feel free to add any information u have! There is some big wigs in here but I'm just a humble country boy on the quest for quality meds that would compete with the best of them.......I have a ways to go but e eryday I learn something new and study things plant related even if it doesn't really interest me because I just like learning....but what I was trying to say is welcome to this adventure and hopefully there will be more in the future!

Thanks stoner2b I defoliated yesterday and I don't think they have really responded yet......ill get some pics in the morning to see if they have turned around yet......I got a few gallons of water bubbling with a few tbs of super swell a cup of earth worm castings and 2 capfuls of maxi crop liquid seaweed extract.....ohh and the molasses for the microbes of course.so hopefully after I give them this they will forget about all the pain I put them through. Welcome to my journal glad to have you around.

Ohh ok, i kinda came in outta no where, not knowing whats going on lol, but yea man some pics from a few days from now itd be nice to see. I finally put together a little dwc setup that ive been tryin to get it going for months now, but i couldnt due to some irl issues, but its all good now. So i guess ill be starting a journal soon, as this is going to be my first real attempt at hydro, so any and all the information will be very useful to me. Have you worked with hydro, or always soil;?

I've always been in soil, I like the simplicity of organics, I have grown with chem nutes measuring and adjusting ph, I've read a little on hydro set ups and a few journals that grow hydro so if you have any questions ask me and if I can't answer ill help you find it! And ill get those pics up when the plants have changed a little.

Sounds good, will do, give me about a week and ill start a journal and post some pictures and hopefully get it going on there.. Meanwhile good luck on urs, and waiting on those pics to come sumtime :joint:

hi mate, cant really help with the indica strains, theirs just to many to choose from, i like the uk cheese so exodus cheese or big buddha cheese would be a good strong indica strain, the cheese is from a skunk background so a nice strong smoke, got some growing at the minute,
the other option would be to go to herbies head shop, scroll down right hand side and click on pick n mix, then when that page loads up choose indica in the settings on left hand side and hit search, that will then list all the indica strains in price order, im sure others will comment on good strains but ive not tried that many so cant really say whats good and whats not as their is way to many to try, but cheese or ken estes gdp would be a good option, both are good strains and produce well

When I used chem nutes I keep the ph at 6.5, know I measure my nutes for fun and have had some mixtures pretty high.....like 7-8 but my run off will be like 6.8 so the ffof or the microbes or both are doing their part, and I just try to keep the soil happy by letting it dry before I water again....not bone dry but I monitor the weight of the pots multiple times of day and water as needed but have heard a soil that stays wet will break down and become alkaline. I checked earlier and they needed a drink but my tea wasn't foaming yet so I gave both plants a couple cups of water with some maxi crop just to get them through till the tea is ready tomorrow. Sorry for the long winded answer lol.

Back
Top Bottom