Waknbake88's 2013 Blue Mystic Indoor Soil Grow

Man I'm always doing homework if it ain't 420 homework it's college homework, I have really been thinking of changing my major to something more agricultural, I help my wife with her biology homework and I love it its cool and you learn some cool stuff about cells and photosynthesis and transpiration don't know if I said all that right but I'm a little buzzed,anyway thank brother for the reps and Friday I should have a new edition to this journal if she sprouts we will start the veg on the purple paralysis and hopfully as a LST team we can grow her into a monster and get 400grams under this 400hps! Aim high hit low I'm still happy.......but you got to aim high.

Right back at you brother here is some pic updates on the defoliation, you can def see the diff pheno types the sativa looking one is making long buds and the indica one is uglier and the buds are smaller but she stinks like rotten produce and the white hairs are like time ten compared to the other....I hope that means it will be dense but prolly don't mean nothing but I'm going to have some red fuzzy buds lol.
I'm really looking forward to trying out one of Dp's technique and it will be cool to have some one take some of the heat off me lol peace man :passitleft:

Lol I forgot the pics.......
image4037.jpg
image4036.jpg
image4035.jpg
image4032.jpg
image4033.jpg
image4034.jpg
image4031.jpg

sorry smokemup, you do indeed defol and do get great results, so their is yet another grower who uses defol and gets great results, some growers say it harms plants but the people who defol dont end up with small plants and small buds, so clearly it is doing no harm at all to the plants, if it was they would go hermie or produce very little, but they dont, bassman and smokem are clear proof of this,
i just refer to bassmans defol journal as he gives a good introduction to the method on page one of his journal and explains in detail the full process, i know a few growers defol, the method works but if you are having other problems in your grow then the defol wont work, if your having problems then not doing defol also wont work, you need to keep them healthy and happy and either method of growing will pay off,

but have problems like to much nutrients, to much water etc etc will cause poor results under any method you use, so get the growing conditions right and it will indeed pay off, smokemup and bassman are clear proof of this,

It has my humidity at 35% on a good day, which is most days in the grow room lol, so It def helped that which has them pumping out trichs so hopfully in a couple weeks they will start to look a little sexier for the camera. Oh yeah I just got ahold of this strain it called brick weed and it taste like shit but gives you a headache so it's ok:lot-o-toke:

bassman certainly knows his plants, he has perfected his grow setup, ive folled him for a couple of years now and his plants always look great and he gets great results with the defol method

I went and checked out bassmans technique thanks for the pointer Dp. Really showed a different way of doing things. The more im on here reading and learning the more I realize its finding your own style and trying to mesh together as many good points and wise tips you can find and that suit your own grow.
Im like a kid in a sweet shop on here as there is so much to learn and spanning so many methods. Thanks 420 :)

exactly, ive learned so much since becoming a member of this site, but it seems no matter what method we use the plants still grow and still produce well, what i do know is that getting your grow room conditions right is the most important part, so nutrients, correct amount of watering, temps, lights etc etc, as long as everything is good with the grow then it seems these plants produce well,

so go with the method you want to go with and im sure you will be more than happy with the results, the main thing i have found that gives poor results is over watering, plants just stop growing and buds stay tiny, so getting the watering right pays out, but from what i have found out since growing is that these plants will grow under any grow method, scrog, topping, fim'd, lst, lolly popped, defol, grown as is, all seem to produce good results so go with the method that fits your grow space.

the more grow methods you see the more you want to try, ive tried most of them apart from the scrog but will be giving that a try possibly after these next plants have finished, but everything i have tried produces well, these plants are weeds so will grow under most conditions and will survive almost anything we throw at them within reason,
they just keep bouncing back,

Sorry for the absence guys, school, family and now today I'm going fishing.......the update will be nice and full of pics though! I have modified my ventilation and it makes temps a steady 74f and the plants seem to have responded well to that at night it's a steady 65f. I did water yesterday....and after giving them a couple cups I thought I'd check the ph just to see and it was 9 something so I had to adjust that to 6.5 to finish the water......that maxi crop makes ph go way high and usually if its even been around 8 ill just use it but 9 and Going up just seemed high......on another note I had to go to court with a vary close loved one that was a victim of a sexual crime and the guy being charged is being charged with 174 felonys and had 99 victims 10 of which are under 16 years of age and the ADA has the ball to tell all of us that they are going to offer him a plea and convict on only 10 counts..........if they came in my house and I had 174 plants I'm going to get charged with them all not just 10 ......I have no victims I'm my so called crime yet I'm more of a criminal then a man who takes people's lives away yet they make deals with him but with my plants they do the opposite they hype it up say I'm a gang member or some shit.......sometimes I just want to love in my own country were you do what makes sense not what some fucktard has written down in a book to benefit the upper class while they just pull strings.......I believe in law today you could get more time fore growing weed then molesting a bunch of kids and that's a sad thing to say but from what I experienced yesterday I'm not happy with the court system.

Hi Shake n Bake;)
How s things mate? Hope all has been ok on ur end of the stick! WOW - All I see are flowers, The starts of some big buds buddy:goodjob:
Wishing them all the best for their flower journey, and may you harvest in peace:) Take it easy and chat soon. Smokemup

Thanks bro, I might get a free moment in the future to get caught up, I'm just spread to thin. Yeah I hope they stay as happy as possible, these are prolly going to be the frostiest buds I've grown! But prolly not the biggest, and they have a lot more hairs then usual I'm just hoping they start swelling in the next couple weeks.

Back
Top Bottom