Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restrained

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

It's difficult to diagnose your plant correct because of the fact she is mixed in between a soil-less and soil medium. Although, 4/5 of the medium is soil-less, so you would think she is in the "middle-ground"...

She came out of the womb in soil, and is having a hard time conforming.

:bravo:thanks lester :passitleft: , pasting on topic here today is a blessing, what next? :thanks:

i'll just stay patient and get my hemp prayer matt dusted off & rolled out
which direction should i face while praying to :adore: mother nature, north?? maybe south?, thats the direction fluxy's going.

why are those topickillpics w no fish still up there, NOT YOUR PIC LESTER yours is ALL GOOD:passitleft:

, that boat pic 2x has me irate!!

RICO HELP!!!!

Re: Watch This Flux - 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing - Presents Fluxy Lady - Fully Restraine

i'm thinking more flushes will eventually get the poison out of the soil,

i've read flushing completely, i did it last year in a 5 gallon bucket successfully, plant liked it.

can take 5x (5x18=90 gallons) the container volume, for water to flush best.

ill start filling my two 55 gallon/200 liter drums now.

What is the poison your talking about?

Continually overwatering doesn't help. In order for her to metabolize efficiently the pot needs to dry out uniformly.

Mate....I didn't have any real issues n my coco grow but, the minor ones I had, I remedied by flushing with lemon juice infused water. The lemon juice dropped the PH a little but worked great. I'd then "feed" using only Molasses and water (with lemon juice). Next feed was back to normal......40ml of Canna A+B per 10ltr water. Hope this helps mate :)

bravo, we're now have 4 off topic posts out of 5 today, i'll SNAP!!

Dude....CHILL :)

Easy Trichomes, some people have to wait days for help. We'll get help at the end of the show

Mate....I didn't have any real issues n my coco grow but, the minor ones I had, I remedied by flushing with lemon juice infused water. The lemon juice dropped the PH a little but worked great. I'd then "feed" using only Molasses and water (with lemon juice). Next feed was back to normal......40ml of Canna A+B per 10ltr water. Hope this helps mate :)

thanks Oz:passitleft:, i'm over it:peace::thanks:

Tune in folks. The Reps Are Right Has started.

Flux TRANSPLANTED 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing "Fluxy Lady"

My buddy got here in time to help me pat down the topsoil, did it alone, piece of cake.

Here's a play by play for you!

P4277100.png

now what? lol

:adore: Relaxed Lester :passitleft: your timing & that guy, laughing on the ground, was PRICELESS! :high-five:

you made all my rage, go away! :thanks: I'm still laughing!!:rofl:

:allgood::allgood::allgood::allgood::allgood::green_heart::party::green_heart::420:

What is the poison your talking about?

Continually over watering doesn't help. In order for her to metabolize efficiently the pot needs to dry out uniformly.

:thanks: again Les :thumb: poison refers to the runoff, when I see it read 5.2, acid is toxic right,

did not mean to alarm you,

I'm happy the whole thing stayed in one piece.

a lot of the "soil" leached to the gravel at the bottom of the pot in the form of sandyish muck,

the earthworms liked it down there in the acidic muck bath.

the roots were plentiful and white, top to bottom and on the sides, where they grew against the sides.

Re: Flux TRANSPLANTED 1st 420 Outdoor Fluxing "Fluxy Lady"

My buddy got here in time to help me pat down the topsoil, did it alone, piece of cake.

Here's a play by play for you!

P4277100.png

now what? lol

:adore: Relaxed Lester :passitleft: your timing & that guy, laughing on the ground, was PRICELESS! :high-five:

you made all my rage, go away! :thanks: I'm still laughing!!:rofl:

:allgood::allgood::allgood::allgood::allgood::green_heart::party::green_heart::420:

:goodluck:

Excuse me, :cough:

I'm the BarKeep now, remember???? Get Slowgro to push broom & he doesn't get the Blower until I see some calluses.

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom