Wildwelshman's Perpetual Auto Grow - Join The Dark Side - Multi Strains - 2014

Hey Dusty,
I did not puke yesterday but the world did start to spin faster. Got home, couldn't unlock the door but thankfully neighbours were outside and helped with the key.

Hey Dusty,
I did not puke yesterday but the world did start to spin faster. Got home, couldn't unlock the door but thankfully neighbours were outside and helped with the key.

thank god for the neighbours mate other wise we would have a cold budstep today lol...

• Haha, that is fcuking lightweight :) I can drink loads of Whisky & be fine but not so much with pints

that's me mate..ihad two pints off cider one night in the summer and had a spinning head for a few hours lol..my mate bought me a bottle off sourthern comfort for Xmas and I bet it will take me about 5+ years to drink it all lol..

I've noticed over the years that I just didn't like booze as much as I used to, and knowing that I can function fully on bud, and not so much on liquor made the choice easy!!

Now when I drink, I drink good Scotch and maaaaaaaybe some beers; preferably Belgian whites of most varieties.. :)

I much prefer a blunt/bowl/bong/joint/vape over any fine liquor any day though..

I've noticed over the years that I just didn't like booze as much as I used to, and knowing that I can function fully on bud, and not so much on liquor made the choice easy!!

Now when I drink, I drink good Scotch and maaaaaaaybe some beers; preferably Belgian whites of most varieties.. :)

I much prefer a blunt/bowl/bong/joint/vape over any fine liquor any day though..

I second you on that and welcome along...

Afternoon Welshy.....hope you had a good night with the family:)....i am with you....used to drink like a fish....now not even a whole beer will mess me up and end up with a hangover the next day:)lol.......i dont miss it at alll.....as long as i have my weed:)

yes mate had a good night with the family..im also happy with weed only..i managed to get some cheese yesterday only 4g but I must admit its really good stuff..best street weed I've ever got....normally end up with sh#t..lol

:party:
Happy New Year everyone...
and Happy Belated Birthday Welshy

I wouldn't worry about that NL if I were you. I've had plants that looked worse than that make it to the finish line & be some decent smoke...

Happy New Year everyone...
and Happy Belated Birthday Welshy

I wouldn't worry about that NL if I were you. I've had plants that looked worse than that make it to the finish line & be some decent smoke...

cheers buddy, happy new year to you also...

Back
Top Bottom