Wreckedsummer's - CFL - Bonsai Garden

Mi Familia :love:

20160121_141427.jpg

Mid range CFL'S are ok with 65k or 27k as supplemental lighting. Just not by themselves. They add green and yellow not much use for cannabis.

That's good to know! Are the 5000k okay?

There fine and readily available.

Cheers

:thanks: Didn't know about the 4k, and wanted to check before I put my plants under mostly 5k. Appreciate it!

heya ws,, lookin real fine,, mj is such a nice plant ,, for all occasions too,, would be a great house plant,, yours look like nice garden ground covers,:thumb:, a whole yard of that would be nice,:high-five:, like a clover lawn is nice,, ha,, up up and away for those bad ones,, cheers ws,, chat later,, :byebye:

heya ws,, lookin real fine,, mj is such a nice plant ,, for all occasions too,, would be a great house plant,, yours look like nice garden ground covers,:thumb:, a whole yard of that would be nice,:high-five:, like a clover lawn is nice,, ha,, up up and away for those bad ones,, cheers ws,, chat later,, :byebye:

Such a nice plant hey Niv! Could you imagine growing one in the lounge room like a Christmas tree.. that will be the day my friend!

:thanks: Didn't know about the 4k, and wanted to check before I put my plants under mostly 5k. Appreciate it!

Ya just stay away from 3000k and 4000k if 5000k is the closest you can get to 6500k then that would be fine. Back before I joined this site i use to use 5000k for veg but then i tried 2700k whole way through and there wasn't a lot of difference and so i just stuck to 2700k.

Lookin good ws,, is that a bit of yellowing there, or just lighting,, what would yellowing be from,, my, eww, urine feedings just never give me yellowing, so i dunna know what would cause it,, urine is high nitrogen, so, is yellowing a lack there of????:Namaste:

Bigger and bigger,, just can't stop em, no matter what,, i have a plant in veg now,, getting too big and no where to put it in flower,, what to do,, what to,do????

Have to have to hack it up,, what's a guy to do????:Namaste:

Absolutely diluted,, one to fifteen for feeding/watering veg plants,, i dilute that about half for watering my flower plants, so, one to thirty or so,, and then I major dilute, probably one to fifty or more for my foliar spray,, which only goes on veg plants,, no spraying flowering plants,, cept when I spray after lights out with bug spray,,

Just seems to work, I am afraid to change my routine,, just yet,, cheers

Back
Top Bottom