Wreckedsummer's - CFL - Bonsai Garden

Yo Wrecked,
The ladies are looking quite fab my friend. Training looks muy supremo....bro!:goodjob:
:high-five:

looking very well behaved indeed,, keep it up ws,, great job so far,, you must keep yer whip in the corner,, nice,, :goodjob:

Not bad man, looks like you have them nice and trained

Thanks man, keep em squatting!!

:bravo: Lookin good wrecked. Now there ready to rock n roll.

Thanks Nicholas! This is my favourite time (bar the harvest of course haha).. show me the flowers!!

Yo Wrecked,
The ladies are looking quite fab my friend. Training looks muy supremo....bro!:goodjob:

Yo Stage! Gracias Amigo!
I love the LST, and the girls seem to be liking it just as much! ;)

looking very well behaved indeed,, keep it up ws,, great job so far,, you must keep yer whip in the corner,, nice,, :goodjob:

Hahahaha my man! They are very well behaved girls, whip is in the corner if they "get outta shape" haha hope you're well bro!

Love the form they're taking, WS -- I salute you and your girls!

Naww Glim Thank you!! The girls have there hands to the sky saluting you back!!

We're standing here with our heads held high my man!

Thanks Bro! Wouldn't be here without you guys
Much love!!

What an honour guys! You all have such amazing gardens, couldn't be happier surrounded by friends like you..

Wow you are on a roll brother! Looks great over here im looking forward to seeing how they look after the stretch is done!

Haha ya i tried to tell ya last time as far as LST goes, you don't stop until they stop. Lol when ya grow in small spaces like us we need to make the most of the space and light. Im really impressed with how well you got them growing, short and squat bushes lol. :tokin:

So what's your yield goal on this one bro? I'm not trying to jinx you or anything, lol. Just haven't seen a bonsai style yet. I love all the different things you can do with growing. I'm hooked for life.

+reps bro, they're looking savage.

I'm Loving these CFL grows. Just picked up a few of these for $29. Pushing 406 watts in the closet and temp is stable. I'm not sure what this is equivalent to but each 65W says its the same as 325 watt incandescent.

Too bad I'm getting ready to move them to the tent and an MH HID light. I need the closet to pop some Dark Devil seeds.

Cheers,

Millertm

I'm Loving these CFL grows. Just picked up a few of these for $29. Pushing 406 watts in the closet and temp is stable. I'm not sure what this is equivalent to but each 65W says its the same as 325 watt incandescent.

Too bad I'm getting ready to move them to the tent and an MH HID light. I need the closet to pop some Dark Devil seeds.

Cheers,

Millertm
Very nice! Lol

Did you go 50/50 on the lights from the start to force flower?

I'm a CFL grower but I focus most the spectrum at 6500 with a couple small 2700s or 4000s so that she gets nice and tall after being topped without the worry of force flower.

Stay away from 4k, empty light spectrum. Look at my sour grow I show my T5 harvest. I flowered under 6 bloom and 2 grow, I hung 1 60w 2700K and 3 24w 5000K. Now it's a veg room, 411 watts true.

Cheers

I'm a CFL grower but I focus most the spectrum at 6500 with a couple small 2700s or 4000s so that she gets nice and tall after being topped without the worry of force flower.

Before i got my led panel i would use 2700k cfls the whole way through IMO it doesn't seem to matter too much with cfls thats just my 2 cents

Before i got my led panel i would use 2700k cfls the whole way through IMO it doesn't seem to matter too much with cfls thats just my 2 cents
Those work too, just like using HPS, they will have longer node's but will flower and veg fine. 6500K will just keep nodes closer while veg'ed. 5000K are still good in blue and violet. The new warm bulbs in the 3.5 to 4000K range are bland, MH bulbs in that range should not be confused with CFL's.

So what's your yield goal on this one bro? I'm not trying to jinx you or anything, lol. Just haven't seen a bonsai style yet. I love all the different things you can do with growing. I'm hooked for life.

+reps bro, they're looking savage.

Hahaha all good my man, no jinx there. I'm thinking maybe 7g- 10g per plant. Last grow using the same box and one plant pulled over an Oz and only thought I was going to get a half...

I know right??? You should have a look at those micro pc case grows, they're just awesome.

Thanks heaps for your kind words Mc Smokin!

Cheers,

Millertm

Awesome lights Mill! Do you need a special socket for the higher watt ones?

Woohoo Dark devil!! Think that is going to be my first seed purchase

Hey EventHorizon.. 1st off.. awesome name! My favourite past time is having a chop watching lectures about the universe, black holes, quantum physics and all the good stuff on the net!

You mean like 12 on 12 off from the start? Nar I vegged for like a month just so I could train them out and get a good structure in place. With the lights in the veg room, they're 2x 6500 and 2x 2700 and rotate the plants when I water/feed. I have size restraints so have to keep the plants small as I can

I'll come over and say hey in your journal! Always good to find cfl growers! Happy days mate!

Mid range CFL'S are ok with 65k or 27k as supplemental lighting. Just not by themselves. They add green and yellow not much use for cannabis.

Back
Top Bottom