Medium: 70/30 Perlite/Vermiculite
Lights: currently 250w Horticultural CFL 6500k
Reflector: Regular
Ventilation: inline fan - 6" 240 cfm.
Temp: light on 86.4F/light off 74.6F
Light period: 20/4
Nutrients - Advanced Nutrients Grow/Bloom/Micro Hobbyiest
# of Plants: 1

This is my 2nd grow and is a re-veg of my lady from my first grow. First grow was also (well, ended up being) a Hempy Bucket but was done in a 30-some oz plastic coffee can. She was repotted to a 2 gal bucket for this. Chose the 2 gal bucket due to the size constraints of my grow tent.

So far, almost 4 weeks since transplant, she is doing well and has had minimal LST done to try to spread he out a bit.

April 5th will be the beginning of Week #5 and I'll be switching her over to a 12/12 cycle to begin the flowering stage. Yeild last time was, apparently forgot to write it down darn it, about 19gr. Hope the yeild will be better this time having moved her to a larger bucket which should allow her to be a bigger girl come harvest time...

More photos and details to follow as the grow continues. Questions and comments appreciated...

DSCN135213.JPG

:420:

Look at that bush! you are going to have a heck of a flowering plant. Feel free to advertise this journal with a link in my hunger games thread!
Nevermind I am doing it for you!

I am in of proud of her so far! Don't think she's too bad for the reveg of a girl that gave a good performance in her first life...

And many many thanks on the adv, m'friend! Appreciate it much!

FloridaSunset, looks like youre doing a great job! :thumb:
(nice name, btw)
May your herbs bring you to your FloridaSunsets when you use them.
-Z

Every once in a while even us noobs catch a break... :)

As far as the nick goes I came up with it because I live in FLA (as my sig says - otherwise known as God's Waiting Room) and am, kind of, in the sunset of my life... So it seemed appropriate and had a nice ring to it at the same time...

Very nice bush. Lots of bud sites. I wanna watch this flower! Great job. :peace:

Well, thanks much for your compliment and I hope you'll hang around and watch things as they unfold.

I did some measuring this morning and decided to put her in to flower a few days early to try and compensate a bit for the stretch I'm anticipating. I've only got 4' to work with and given that I have to take room for the light and vent tubing out of that she is going to get real cramped real soon if I don't get control of the situation quickly.

I've already done a good bit of LST already, but I expect I'll still be able to control her height a bit more with a little more creative LST, but not a lot so I thought it wouldn't hurt to jump the gun a bit and start the 12/12 cycle a little early...

If things run true to the first time around for her she should be ready to harvest in a little less than two months. Can't wait 'til she starts to flower in earnest. Really enjoy watching those buds starting to form!

Hopefully she matures into a 70s style bush. Those were the best and most full!

The 70s weren't bad, but the 60s were bitchin'!! All that Free, Love,and then Whippy-Dippy Hippies!! Not to mention those classics like Acapulco Gold and Panama Red! And, heck, Gas for under a buck a gallon wasn't too hard to deal with either...

03.04.16 Update

This is just a short update to show how Brianna (yeah, I named her of course) has been doing since I switched her over to a12/12 light cycle after I had did a little bit of LST and removed some fan leaves a few days ago. Seems to be doing OK as far as I can tell.

FYI:I am using Advanced Nutrients Hobbyist Level Grow,Bloom, Micro with the following supplements - Sensizym, BudCandy, and VooDoo Juice. Dosage is as suggested by AN at. 4ml/L for the Grow, Bloom, and Micro and 2ml/L for the supplements

The supplements will vary from week to week as the Grow progresses per ANs feeding schedule. Have a few other of the supplements and hope to pick up a couple more I don't have yet before they're needed in the feeding schedule. Have to wait and see if I have the necessary extra cash or not. Why, oh why, was I born so darn good looking instead of rich?

Note: Please excuse the pic. It was taken with my cheapie Chinese tablet which doesn't have the greatest camera in it.

IMG_20160403_173242.jpg

Alright I'm here Shiggs, FloridaSunset you got a good cat in ShiggtyFlip here, he's been a great help to me. I'm gonna pull up a chair myself if that's all good with you sir?

:passitleft:

Yep, ShiggtyFlip is a good man to have as a friend! He's been a lot of help to me also! A real Gentleman and Scholar as it were!

Back
Top Bottom