Outdoor Grow Number 3 - Lemon Bubble Haze

Sonzor

Attempt number three is on its way.

The strain I will be growing is LB-Haze. Its a cross of Super Lemon Haze and Bubble Gum..

Soil is a mixture of Fox Farms Ocean Forest, Compost, Worm Castings and natural soil from the good old earth itself

Nutes will be various teas. (will go into that later)

Lights will be Flouros to get them started and then the good old sun and let mother nature do its work...

-----------------------------------------

Here is a picture of the family on April 7th
lbh_04-07-10_03.jpg

Here is what they look like now as of May 8th, They have been inside at night and spent from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. outside. So the get a total of 18 hours of light and 6 hours of dark per 24 hour period.

LB-Haze1
lbh01_05-08-10.jpg

LB-Haze2
lbh02_05-08-10.jpg

LB-Haze3
lbh03_05-08-10.jpg

LB-Haze4
lbh04_05-08-10.jpg

LB-Haze5
lbh_05-08-10_male1.jpg

LB-Haze6
lbh_05-08-10_male2.jpg

According to the pre-flowers, plants 1 thru 4 are female and 5 and 6 are males. 4 out of 6 is not too bad in my book. After I took these pictures 5 and 6 where put down and 1 thru 4 where topped. I topped them just because I prefer shorter plants with more bud sites than tall plants with 1 or 2 big giant cola. And since last summer I had bud worm issues it seem to me it would be a better ideas to have more sites to give me a better chance to get good untouched buds... And keep those little buggers under control, Just a thought..

Anyway later I will get into how and what I will be feeding these ladies... I will leave you with some pics of these pre-flowers.

lbh_05-08-10_1.jpg

lbh_05-08-10_2.jpg

lbh_05-08-10_3.jpg

lbh_05-08-10_4.jpg

P.S. I don't have a great deal of time to do a lot of updates but will do my best. Its just really nice to hear from the people here with the comments and suggest. It is a great help that I don't think I can do without. So thanks in advance for all you help and comments...

Re: Outdoor Grow Number 3 _ Lemon Bubble Haze

very nice so far can't wait to see mother nature make 'em monsters:thumb:

very nice so far can't wait to see mother nature make 'em monsters:thumb:

Thanks blackbeast, I sure will try. Thanks for the comments and stopping in....

On board once again! :popcorn: always a blast to see you grow Sonzor!

Thanks OBX, always nice to have you around.

they are big enuf...turn to 12/12...LOL

Thanks pit but are they really ever big enough. Two are in the ground and when I harvest a couple other plants the other two will goes as well. Maybe in the next few days to a week or so. Thanks for stopping in. Your comments and suggestion are always appreciated.

nice, nice, nice, nice. Thats all I have to say about that. Nice strain choice, nice choice of nutes, nice early sexing, nice. nice..... be sure to introduce lots of beneficial bacteria and mycorhiza into your roots!!! It'll help a TON. ph, and calmag, or crushed egg shells. sorry if you already have. I hate it when I state something already said. //Did I mention Nice strain choice? lol

Subscribed. keep up the good work man.

nice, nice, nice, nice. Thats all I have to say about that. Nice strain choice, nice choice of nutes, nice early sexing, nice. nice..... be sure to introduce lots of beneficial bacteria and mycorhiza into your roots!!! It'll help a TON. ph, and calmag, or crushed egg shells. sorry if you already have. I hate it when I state something already said. //Did I mention Nice strain choice? lol

Subscribed. keep up the good work man.

Thanks jasonlee247 for all the great information and the nice comments they are much appreciated.... As for the beneficials for the roots, I always have some tea a brewing... Thanks again...

What's good with ya sonzor..

Your ladies look very nice..:goodjob: my friend

I wish I could grow outside but oh well....

I'm subscribed bro..

What's good with ya sonzor..

Your ladies look very nice..:goodjob: my friend

I wish I could grow outside but oh well....

I'm subscribed bro..

Thanks Light-1-up, you kind words are much appreciated and thanks for stopping in....

Wow they are going to be quite large. Lookin green as can be :)

SG

Not to large I hope, they where topped after the pictures where taken, want to keep them under control, I like them med size, don't need big monster trees. Thanks for your comments and stopping in...

Looking very nice sonzor, they were starting to bush out nicely even before you topped them. Should be some heavy growth. Good to see you start up again.:thumb:

I know you're busy but don't be a stranger, I've got 2 journals on the go.

Looking very nice sonzor, they were starting to bush out nicely even before you topped them. Should be some heavy growth. Good to see you start up again.:thumb:

I know you're busy but don't be a stranger, I've got 2 journals on the go.

Hello, Mmmmick, good to have you around. Took a look at your journals. Looks like you are in for a couple nice grows. Will be watching for sure. Thanks for stopping in and you comments...

I'm in for this. I can't stand paying for light. Looks like you've got a good base for them to build on. I'd like to get your input on different teas you use. I'll be keeping my eyes glued. +reps if I can.

What's up Bud stankalot. Love the name, I will go into my teas in this journal when I get a little more time. But if you have any questions, ask away and I will answer them the best I can... Thanks for stopping in and you comment..

Update 05_20_2010

Here is a little update. First, here is a Durban Poison I started a few months back. It is pretty close to finishing, which is a good thing cause I need the room. I need to get the 2 Lemon Bubble Hazes out of there pots and soon..
anyway take a look...

Durban Poison
dp01_6_18_01.jpg

dp01_6_18_02.jpg

dp01_6_18_03.jpg

dp01_6_18_04.jpg

This is a clone I took of the Durban Poison, I actually took a few and planted 2 of them. Here is one, I think she might just turn into a monster if I am not careful.

dp2_6_18.jpg

Here are the Lemon Bubble Hazes, Two are in there permanent home and the other two are still in there pots. I will be getting them into there permanent homes in the next couple of days as soon as I get some time. I think they really need it, they have to be getting pretty root bound at this point.

LBH_01
lbh01_6_18.jpg

LBH_02 Sorry she's a little blurry, I was in a hurry
lbh02_6_18.jpg

LBH_02 and 03
lbh03_6_18.jpg

lbh04_6_18.jpg

Now, the picture below is a mystery, truly I have no idea what she is. The seeds where sent to me for a mistake the company made. The seeds looked premature and I did not expect too much from them. This is a clone from one I grew over the winter. The first one grew just like this. Very sickly, They look really good in there pots but as soon as they go outside and in the ground they start to look like this. Not sure if you guys have any suggestion. I think I have tried everything to get her looking green and healthy, but with no success. On a side note the first one I grew that looked just like this one, produced some pretty nice buds that taste and smell absolutely wonderful.

myatery02_6_18.jpg

Anyway thanks in advance for stopping in and any advise or comments you might have..

Good to see you at it again my friend :cheer:
The LB-Haze looks great! Nice combo sounds like. Bud Worms sounds terrible, any thing work as a deterrent? Hope so.
Will be here for your grow as usual, would hate to miss one of your grows!:grinjoint:

That DP is amazing grats on that monster!

SG

Thanks DP, she is taking her time, but will be well worth the wait... Thanks for stopping in and your comments..

Good to see you at it again my friend :cheer:
The LB-Haze looks great! Nice combo sounds like. Bud Worms sounds terrible, any thing work as a deterrent? Hope so.
Will be here for your grow as usual, would hate to miss one of your grows!:grinjoint:

Hello OMM, good to have you around, you grow look amazing... you are getting close the the money shot on those ladies... Thanks so much for stopping in and you comments are always appreciated...

Back
Top Bottom