MSquared's - Indoor - Soil - Multi Strain - 1800w - Perpetual

MSquared

Hi there 420! :circle-of-love:

I am starting this journal in the middle of my flowering cycle, but I have quite a few strains and some upgrades already installed and some more on the way, I don't want to give it all up just yet, so stay tuned! :high-five:

I have been growing for a while now and I have always used soil as my medium, now thats not to say that I have not changed my receipe a bit, but it is soil for all my grows. I will give a break down of what I build my soil with, which is changing very soon, so I will give my current and my furture soil mixes- its a supersoilesk type of medium.

So here we go with all the good stuff:

What strain is it? - MULTI - Vanilla Kush (VK), ReCon (R), Conf. Cheese (CC), The Bomb, SSH, Jack Herrer (JH), Resin Bomb (RB) & IDKs (I Don't Know) - so if anyone is interested in any of these - please ask!Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Depends on Strain...Is it in Veg or Flower stage? I have some in all stages and probably will continue that way!
If in Veg... For how long? See Pictures
If in Flower stage... For how long? Currently 4wks
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor all the way!
Soil or Hydro? Only SOIL baby!
If soil... what is in your mix? See pic of current and I will upload a new one when I am finished rebuilding my mix.
If soil... What size pot? I use 1/2gal, 4gal & 7gal
Size of light? FLR - (3) 600w HPS & for Veg I use a CFL light bank I built
Is it aircooled? No, but the rooms are
Temp of Room/cab? Usually 66 to 80
RH of Room/cab? - FLR - 27 to 37% & VEG - 37 to 50%
PH of media or res? Don't know and I don't check
Any Pests ? Sometimes GNATS and I HATE them - lol
How often are you watering? depends, but usually when pots are lite.
Type and strength of ferts used? soil has pretty much everything, but I do feed a tea (receipe apon request) a couple of times during flower (usually wk3 & wk6) and then molasses (mol) and Alaska Fish Fert (AFF) every other watering.

Now lets get on to the PICS!

We will start in FLR and I will post the VEG setup tomorrow!
I have currently 5 in Flr now.
From left to right is VK, ReCon, CC and 2 Bombs on the right side.
These ladies are all roughly 4wks into flr. I had some issues early on with temps, it was way to cold for them, but I got the temps up and the rh up and they are all doing well. They could have been better, but it is what it is. I have so many more coming through in veg so its just a wait game now, for the ones in veg to get to a good clone age and then for the ones in flr to finish up. My plan is to harvest once a month in a perpetual style, I may even add a 2ltr (20 or so plants) SOG to the flr room next round, so stay tuned for that.
This time I am really going to add the Pics:

This is more of an equipment shot - the 3 lights (the one in the middle is new) and 2 ExHale bags
2012-02-25_19-24-38_258.jpg

These are the 3 on the left side - from left to right we have VK (first time growing it), ReCon (first time growing it) & CC (one of my very favorites)
2012-02-29_19-31-36_433.jpg

This is of the 2 The Bombs on the right side - they look wonderful and didn't slow down one bit from the colder temps the tall one is about 42" or so...
2012-02-29_19-31-51_901.jpg

These next 2 images are of the far right The Bomb's upper most going to be cola:
2012-02-29_19-30-37_625.jpg

2012-02-29_19-30-51_520.jpg

:thanks: all for stopping by! This is an open journal, I will post most everyday to it and respond as soon as I see any questions. So please feel free to critque, bag, ask or just stop by - in other words everything is welcome here!

:peace: and to Keepin it GREEN!

Re: MSquared's - Indoor/Soil - Multi Strain - 1800w - Perpetual

who is the breeder for your bomb strains? I have a THC bomb right now I just started flowering.. So far it's been a great plant, can't wait to see it bud/

you have some serious colas there, looks like it will stack into a baseball bat of bud

who is the breeder for your bomb strains? I have a THC bomb right now I just started flowering.. So far it's been a great plant, can't wait to see it bud/

you have some serious colas there, looks like it will stack into a baseball bat of bud

Hey Thanks OT!
Mine is also from THC as well, I am really loving this strain so far, I have not been able to hurt it one bit, even colder temps didn't seem to phase it. So far it is growing well beyond expectations!

I am sure hoping for some baseball bat sized colas. These were started around 12/1 and the tall one is above 42" and they are filling out so nicely. I hope the end product is as good as it grows - lol

I have just fed them (a tea which I call my Brew) on 2/25 and then defoilinated them. They were both fimmed early on and only once each as I didn't know how they would react to it.

:peace: and thanks for stopping by!

i too am using those exhale bags. i luckily found one that is producing so much c02 that my bag has expanded and is looking like its going to blow up from all the pressure inside. those are some cool products for their price.

good looking grow my friend. im subbed

Hey Thanks OT!
Mine is also from THC as well, I am really loving this strain so far, I have not been able to hurt it one bit, even colder temps didn't seem to phase it. So far it is growing well beyond expectations!

I am sure hoping for some baseball bat sized colas. These were started around 12/1 and the tall one is above 42" and they are filling out so nicely. I hope the end product is as good as it grows - lol

I have just fed them (a tea which I call my Brew) on 2/25 and then defoilinated them. They were both fimmed early on and only once each as I didn't know how they would react to it.

:peace: and thanks for stopping by!

thats great, I'm in to see how they turn out for you. I heard nothing but good things about their seeds. I also noticed they clone very quickly. I didn't do any training as it's my first seed and I like to grow them naturally the first run and see how they grow, then train from there and see what the strain likes best, but I'm really happy with the plant so far.

How long do you think she will go for?

subbed!

I am planning on running 1800 watts bloom soon too.

would like to know what your lighting and ventilation setup is?

Hey there and thanks for stopping by! ok here we go....
Previously:
I was running (2) 600w HPS and (16) light cfl array (2700k). I was also running a 5k btu a/c and 1 4" 190cfm carbon filter extraction and a 6" passive air intake and I was totally able to control all aspects of temp and RH
Now:
I am running (3) 600w HPS. I have an 8k btu a/c installed but thankfully haven't had to turn it on yet. I now have (2) 4" 190cfm carbon filters running, but not that much as temps barely hit 79 with lights on full and my passive intake now has an inline booster attached to it.
currently I have a big 18" pedestal fan that turns on a few times a day and a heater for night time heating to keep it at least 66 when the lights are out.

I hope this helps and thanks for the great question
:peace:

i too am using those exhale bags. i luckily found one that is producing so much c02 that my bag has expanded and is looking like its going to blow up from all the pressure inside. those are some cool products for their price.

good looking grow my friend. im subbed

Thanks for stopping by and oh yeah just wait until I pack that room full in a month or so... yeah buddy!
I love my ExHales, I saw a true improvement using them. I compared a strain I grow all the time (Conf Cheese or CC for short). Same soil and setup but with and without Co2 and I could easily tell a difference in the bud formation.

Yay I caught this one in time!!:circle-of-love::love::cheer:

hope you don't mind me tagging along MSquared, I'm a such a fan of your work :bravo::bravo:

Thank you so much! and thank you for stopping by! Made it just in time :high-five: LOL

I deffinately have some work to do in there, but I love documenting it all and sharing it. I am by no means an expert, but I have really good results and I love the way I grow!

thats great, I'm in to see how they turn out for you. I heard nothing but good things about their seeds. I also noticed they clone very quickly. I didn't do any training as it's my first seed and I like to grow them naturally the first run and see how they grow, then train from there and see what the strain likes best, but I'm really happy with the plant so far.

How long do you think she will go for?

I have heard the same good things, I think we may be the only 2 currently growing them and I bet more will be once ours finish! :high-five:

I have not cloned mine yet, but I am going to tonight in fact. I know they are flowering, but I am going to give a go. I don't need them right away as you will see tomorrow when I post my veg space info that there is a lot getting ready to go! :thumb:

I figured that any Indica dominate plant can handle and usually really likes being topped, fimmed or LSTd, so I gave it a try and yes they do in fact like the fimming. So I will probably make a mom out of one and LST the snot out of her - lol

I am guessing and now since my temps are where I want them probably 5 weeks or so. So I guess my harvest date should be around 4/7. My goal at least for them is to have a pretty cured product for 4/20

As always thanks for the questions, comments!

I have two in my little tent setup as well and I love these guys

Buds just getting beefy!

I do as well! and as I posted before, I can really tell a difference at least in the one strain I compared co2 to no co2 with. The co2 really made a difference!
And to boot they last up to 6 months and they are fairly inexpensive. I think I got mine for like 25 a piece.

Hope im not to late would love to follow your plants are lookin Great im sort of fan of vanilla kush i grew them last year done the same planted one and did-int touch it the others i supercroped the fire out of them and they bushed out great got pics of both on my gallery check them out :thumb: :peace:

Woot! In on first page!

(I refuse to grow up)

Seriously though, I'm pleased I got in this early. I'm subbed. The plants look great. I've never even heard of those Exhale bags. Cool.

yea these exhale bags are great for cheap and effective co2 output..i paid 30$ for mine and it works great. the plants closest to the bag are the biggest. good product for its price. better than no co2 thats for sure

:hookah:
Hope im not to late would love to follow your plants are lookin Great im sort of fan of vanilla kush i grew them last year done the same planted one and did-int touch it the others i supercroped the fire out of them and they bushed out great got pics of both on my gallery check them out :thumb: :peace:

Please! by all means pull up a chair! So glad you made it. :thumb:
I will check them out, but which one of them for you did better?

:thanks: for stopping by

:peace: and to a great weekend!

Woot! In on first page!

(I refuse to grow up)

Seriously though, I'm pleased I got in this early. I'm subbed. The plants look great. I've never even heard of those Exhale bags. Cool.

Hey there! So glad you made it, wouldn't be right without you here Abe!
don't worry it is like neverland around here so NO one ever has to grow up :tokin: :party: :yahoo:

Thank you, they do, but could have been better, but it was so cold early one and that stunted their growth. That is all fixed now.
I will be posting the veg section today and those are doing really well.
I will have some choices to make though. I only want to keep 3-4 as mothers and I have 7 known strains and I have 3 IDks (as in I don't know what the hell they are :) ). So I will have to make the best descion coming up soon and I will need to feedback from everyone.

Yea there are a few of us now using them. I love them - no muss and no fuss :)

Definitively suppercroppin much bigger buds it produced more main buds the one i didn't was like totem pole with stuff commin up the side witch aint bad neither beautiful plant them gals loved to be bent over :thumb: :peace:

Definitively suppercroppin much bigger buds it produced more main buds the one i didn't was like totem pole with stuff commin up the side witch aint bad neither beautiful plant them gals loved to be bent over :thumb: :peace:

That is really good to hear. I didn't do anything to mine, as it was behind my other girls that I was getting ready to go into flr. Next time as I have one in veg now, I am going to at least fim her, but probably more depending on how the one in flr tastes and smokes.

I took a look at yours and those outside girls are just great. I commented on one as well.

:thumb: Thanks for dropping by.

Alright 420 ~VEG update and Info~

Veg room is going full speed. I have many strains in here:
VK - Vanilla Kush - Fem
ReCon - Fem
CC - Conf. Cheese - Fem
RB - Resin Bomb - (2) Fem - (2) Reg
Bomb - The Bomb - Reg
JH - Jack Herrer - Fem
SSH - Super Silver Haze - Fem
IDK - I don't know what these strains are - Reg

Alright those are the varieties I am working on. :thumb: I have grown two of these before - CC, RB and I love them both :circle-of-love:

Lets start with the clones that I have going. These suffered some from the colder temps in the beginning as well, but I believe they have all rooted now and are starting to show new life! :party:

So for clones I have (2) CCs, (3) Bombs, (1) VK & (2) ReCon.
They are all about 4 weeks old now and boy did they root slow. (colder temps)

So I have 2 sets of seeds group1 consists of (3) JHs, (4) RBs & (2) IDKs
group2 consists of (1) ReCon, (2) SSHs & (1) IDK

So on to the pictures.

So looking at my veg bench this is of the left side with my CFL light bank hanging over them.
2012-02-26_12-41-36_501.jpg

So this is the right side of the bench with the 2 ReCon clones under a humidity dome
2012-02-26_12-41-53_445.jpg

This is from the left side looking down the bench
2012-02-26_12-42-07_901.jpg

This is the group1 shot from 2/29
2012-02-29_19-34-59_670.jpg

This is the group1 shot from 3/1
2012-03-01_19-22-52_269.jpg

These next 2 are pretty self explanitory...
2012-02-29_19-35-31_65.jpg

2012-02-29_19-35-15_691.jpg

This is some of the group2 ladies - well I hope anyway...
2012-03-01_19-23-24_797.jpg

This is the (2) ReCon clones I took just a few days ago. The ReCon in flr had been in there for around 3wks when I took these clones. I know the chances of these rooting are low, but thought what the heck as I was defoliating the flr girls at the time. So we will see if they root...
I didn't do much to them other than snip a few leaves and put them in solo cups, which I rarely use.
2012-03-01_19-24-00_765.jpg

This is a pic of almost the whole bench from 3/1 with the main cfl array raised
2012-03-01_19-25-19_534.jpg

So that is pretty much it for veg. I do have some decisions to make that I would love some input on from everyone.

I want to keep 3 to 4 strains as mothers. I am adding a tent in a couple of weeks in the veg area that will be strictly for drying, mothers and clones.

Here is what I am thinking so far. I know I love CC, but ReCon is made of mostly CC, so if it is better than I will truly happy as CC is my current favorite and then I can keep ReCon.
I also love RB so that is a for sure for her, so I still don't know about the other 2 yet. I will get to try VK, ReCon & Bombs for the first time in about 5wks. I will be able to make a more educated eval of those 3 then.

So any and all input is greatly appreciated! :thumb:

I have so much room in flr now with the addition of the extra light that I want to run a (24) 2 litre sog in there along with my normal big bushy bit@hes. I want to run 2 different types at a time of (12) each.

So this is the master plan so far, so any and all suggestions are encouraged! Thanks!

:peace: to all here at :420: for having a wonderful site that we all get to share.

Beautiful MSquared Beautiful :peace:

Thanks Man! much appreciated. I still have quite a bit to do in here.
I haven't decided which way to go for my drying\mom\clone cabinet yet. I don't know if I am going to build one out of plywood and 2x3's like Aberration's or just buy a 20x48x60 tent.
Any thoughts on it? It is going to stay in the veg room and have its own light and fans. It will primarily be for the moms I am going to keep, but will also pull duty on drying and of course clones.

So if anyone wants to weigh in that would be great.

:peace: everyone!

Back
Top Bottom