1 Mother: 1 5x5 Tent!

I’d have to say I feel the exact same my friend!! The only difference is I’m not familiar with a true northern lights before! At least not used to what it used to be back 15-20years ago! I’m still on the hunt for a blue dream that used to be like it did back in them same days when blue dream was a dream to get!!! So I feel ya lol! Trust me this one sticking around in this guys garden haha it’s breath taking how good she smells! If you love northern lights you should have a better scent or remembrance to the terps than me but after years of tokin on sooo many different hybrids and cross breads it’s been a long time since I grew a true genetically grown strain that’s been true to its name! I’d have to go hit up a dispensary some time to get a good idea of the true terps but around my crick of the woods the two dispensary’s across the River always has just a couple different strains on hand and even then it’s like damn let me sniff the shit before I buy you greedy sons of land lords lmao:dude-knocking::passitleft:!!!!
I can't speak for back in the day, cause 5 years ago i only knew of "regular weed and GOOD weed" lol
Puff puff oh what's this? This is that good weed man

I can't speak for back in the day, cause 5 years ago i only knew of "regular weed and GOOD weed" lol
Puff puff oh what's this? This is that good weed man
Haha or back when it was Mexican brick weed lmao!

I’m sorry if I post too much lol! But seeing changes in the garden always puts me in a good mood and would love to share the changes as this fine lady’s hairs change to orange over night! (Hint hint she’s starting to get my hair color lmao!!)Not much of an update but I figured y’all might wana check her out!! Happy growing y’all and have a blessed day!!

4B351FEC-F65C-49E2-9F41-851AB3B3E366.png

653B3475-ECD3-4E90-BB5F-03B9A4E62097.jpeg

I’m sorry if I post too much lol! But seeing changes in the garden always puts me in a good mood and would love to share the changes as this fine lady’s hairs change to orange over night! Not much of an update but I figured y’all might wana check her out!! Happy growing y’all and have a blessed day!!

4B351FEC-F65C-49E2-9F41-851AB3B3E366.png

653B3475-ECD3-4E90-BB5F-03B9A4E62097.jpeg
Ooh, that looks yummy!

Here’s a nice little update in hair colors! She’s getting ripe and the smells are just lovely around here!! Ive began the dosing on this lady now down from 1000ppms of Nutes and runoff shows no more food available in my soil other than my nutrient mix so she should show A nice pretty fade with her leaves once I’m ready to cut her off complete and just give her the goodies for the last couple days before I harvest!! More to come!

8713E4E4-2F44-45C2-BDB9-4A2F9857F0A7.jpeg

15DE07D6-7700-41A5-B27A-E469FEDA4929.jpeg

My braddah from another moma. She fantastic bro. You need to check me out homie if you have the time. Not trying to get likes but respect your grows. Keep doing your thing. :passitleft:
You bet brotha I’m actually going to check your stuff out here right after I finish feeding this forest of a room lmao!!:passitleft:

And my bad about that brotha I’ve actually ment to come check some of your things out!! But now that you my friend I’m sure know me well enough to know I’m not very tech savvy lmao so sometimes I get a little stony and completely forget I’m actually making friends on here lol!! I’ve been soo slammed lately as well getting my company up and going before big tech runs me out of the genetics part of this industry! I honestly feel as if I’m in a race for my life lol coming from a state that just now became a place I can legally do things and be on here to show my grows without worry of all hell coming down on me! I’ve watched too many horror stories of cops busting in completely legal grows and end up shooting there dogs in spite of the situation. And my god the day that comes and I have to be on the news for defending my rights and my family/dogs that mean the world to me.. but god knows me well enough to know my actions won’t be kind if that were to happen to me!! :cough::headbanger::snowboating:

Northern lights shouldn't stretch too much (under ideal conditions) so you should be good there. Very cool grow!
Hey my friend how’s it growing!! Hey since you knew some about northern lights did you have a good preference on when to harvest? I’m headed into week 7 tomorrow and I’m going to give the trichomes a good look at in the morning. But I guess my question is do you let more go amber or have more cloudy ones over amber? I normally harvest my sativas with more cloud and try to harvest before amber shows up other than just a couple here and there. Do you have a preference on hairs as well and if I should let them pretty much all go orange? Any advice is helpful my friend! :passitleft:

Hey my friend how’s it growing!! Hey since you knew some about northern lights did you have a good preference on when to harvest? I’m headed into week 7 tomorrow and I’m going to give the trichomes a good look at in the morning. But I guess my question is do you let more go amber or have more cloudy ones over amber? I normally harvest my sativas with more cloud and try to harvest before amber shows up other than just a couple here and there. Do you have a preference on hairs as well and if I should let them pretty much all go orange? Any advice is helpful my friend! :passitleft:
Gosh it really depends on the plant. I've had some that were perfect right at 8 weeks and then the last time I grew NL it wasn't ready until 10 weeks! Needless to say I retired that pheno/cut and started some new beans because that's too long for me!
As for the trich's color, also a personal preference. Leave too much amber and you're going to wake up on the couch with the remote in one hand and your phone (with a half-written text on it) in the other and maybe an empty fridge LOL. Which is great if you're an insomniac looking for something to knock you out! But, if you're looking for something to relax with after a long day, maybe make some popcorn and watch TV with your girl -type thing, then I'd chop at cloudy.

Gosh it really depends on the plant. I've had some that were perfect right at 8 weeks and then the last time I grew NL it wasn't ready until 10 weeks! Needless to say I retired that pheno/cut and started some new beans because that's too long for me!
As for the trich's color, also a personal preference. Leave too much amber and you're going to wake up on the couch with the remote in one hand and your phone (with a half-written text on it) in the other and maybe an empty fridge LOL. Which is great if you're an insomniac looking for something to knock you out! But, if you're looking for something to relax with after a long day, maybe make some popcorn and watch TV with your girl -type thing, then I'd chop at cloudy.
Right on my Freind I’m going to listen to your advise then because I sure don’t mind a complete downer for a small jar to fill for when pain gets unbearable lol but I want to make sure I harvest this girl at the right time from someone that has grown this before there’s just too much on her for a complete downer haul lmao!!! :rofl: :passitleft:I’ll throw some pics of her nuggets as of today up for ya to give a slight view on her well being I’m sure she’s got a little longer but she’s feeling and looking about done! Haven’t checked trichomes yet but I’m planning to do so the next dayor two. I normally will notice the white appearance of the trichomes once they start getting cloudy before I start getting the scope out!
Now do you believe that some of these newer LEDS speed up the flower time!? Because I’m starting to believe them on some strains I’ve been growin on. Or maybe it’s just having the ppms and ppfd on point for them to grow so damn fast which ever Delma I’m having I’m seriously trying to figure this out!lol

D0803574-7290-4C50-BDDB-2314B6943837.jpeg

44A15A87-9846-4133-9DB1-88F59A359929.jpeg

93D0426D-F13F-47AB-9FCE-60A4AE46FDD8.jpeg

4F9DB059-0F22-4817-B990-42F1A14AD8DF.jpeg

Right on my Freind I’m going to listen to your advise then because I sure don’t mind a complete downer for a small jar to fill for when pain gets unbearable lol but I want to make sure I harvest this girl at the right time from someone that has grown this before there’s just too much on her for a complete downer haul lmao!!! :rofl: :passitleft:I’ll throw some pics of her nuggets as of today up for ya to give a slight view on her well being I’m sure she’s got a little longer but she’s feeling and looking about done! Haven’t checked trichomes yet but I’m planning to do so the next dayor two. I normally will notice the white appearance of the trichomes once they start getting cloudy before I start getting the scope out!
Now do you believe that some of these newer LEDS speed up the flower time!? Because I’m starting to believe them on some strains I’ve been growin on. Or maybe it’s just having the ppms and ppfd on point for them to grow so damn fast which ever Delma I’m having I’m seriously trying to figure this out!lol

D0803574-7290-4C50-BDDB-2314B6943837.jpeg

44A15A87-9846-4133-9DB1-88F59A359929.jpeg

93D0426D-F13F-47AB-9FCE-60A4AE46FDD8.jpeg

4F9DB059-0F22-4817-B990-42F1A14AD8DF.jpeg
She's looking REALLY GOOD! Almost ready, maybe a little more color change in the hairs.
Maybe harvest her in several phases and label the jars accordingly so you can try it out.
As for the pain management, goes back to a preference thing again...do you want to treat the pain enough to function or enough to sleep?

She's looking REALLY GOOD! Almost ready, maybe a little more color change in the hairs.
Maybe harvest her in several phases and label the jars accordingly so you can try it out.
As for the pain management, goes back to a preference thing again...do you want to treat the pain enough to function or enough to sleep?
Thank you!! Give her all the credit tho lol she’s a very beautiful looking plant and I’m definitely in love now with how little she stretched and you were spot on with that one!! I have serious plans for her genetics now for a couple strains I’m trying to have less of a stretch phase! It’s an Old sativa I was given from an outdoor grower in Colorado back in the day that has a crazy stretch outdoors and I have not yet been able to adapt her to my indoor garden yet, but have been trying so hard to keep her genetics alive so crossing with this northern might just do the trick!! :yummy:
Well I guess since northern lights is known for a very great pain relief strain I guess I’m looking for a good relaxing high that puts me to bed at night lol because I’m also flowering out some trainwreck that gives me the great upper affect so some great down time stuff shouldn’t hurt the daily norms! :passitleft:

Alright southerncough whatcha think!! I see lots of empty mushroom heads looking see threw and I see cloud and then amber here and there!! The last pic should have the Amber trich on it!

16BD3199-7DA0-41B6-ADFA-30973EAA7B4E.jpeg

71FCEFC4-16CC-4632-9D0A-7F5ACD194C0F.jpeg

0CD72007-8E12-4CD9-8F59-F5DC004DA3F6.jpeg

hmm, still seeing a lot of clear heads in there. Would wait at least a week+
Yeah, bro another week or so.
I always use to chop 8 weeks but 10 weeks is special. Smell and potency are noticeable and yield isnt too shabby.
Thats a great looking girl bro
Cheers

Yeah, bro another week or so.
I always use to chop 8 weeks but 10 weeks is special. Smell and potency are noticeable and yield isnt too shabby.
Thats a great looking girl bro
Cheers
hmm, still seeing a lot of clear heads in there. Would wait at least a week+
I’m thinking so as well! I appreciate that southerncough and sparkey!! id much rather have an opinion from a reputable grower on northern lights due to so many reason!! Cheers!!! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom