1 Mother: 1 5x5 Tent!

Hey all you growers out there I’m throwing one of my mothers into flower very soon to see how she does after giving me plenty of cuttings in the past, and I think it’s just time to put northern lights in the line up for next indoor harvest. I was just going to consider throwing the flower switch on her right away since she’s plenty mature enough to produce what I want,,,, buttt I was a nucklehead and got too excited and after transplanting her into her final 15 gallon pot from a 5 gallon I put her into the tent with the full spectrum leds and didn’t raise my lights like the nuckle head that I am and she got a little sun burnt. She’s been reciting under a t5 about a couple inches from the light for a long time now , but that sudden change in habitats from lights did a number on a lot of the leaves so I’m nursing her back to her full potential before I enter her into flower. On that note I also will mention some funny stuff that happened to end this first entry into this journal!! Lol well I’ll start by saying I switched my soils to a buddy’s of mine that owns the hydroponic store near me, and let’s just say I might have gotten one of his prized genetics in this live soil mix that I started to use because he mixes the soil on spot in shop and must have dropped a bean in there on accident haha things like this make me smile!!! Haha haha!!!!hint I put up a pic of the little one still in the 15 gallon pot lmao. Of course I will be removing her from the pot with northern lights..
beautiful mate..

Excellent grow.

Based upon my experience it is generally better to wait.

Have one girl fattening up and haven't even checked her trichs.
Your welcome to stick around my friend!! I haven’t been on the 420 mag long enough to earn my respects around here yet, but I’m sure working towards that since soo many members are green thumb qualified around here! :passitleft:

Your welcome to stick around my friend!! I haven’t been on the 420 mag long enough to earn my respects around here yet, but I’m sure working towards that since soo many members are green thumb qualified around here! :passitleft:
Ive been around for a minute. Growing since 2008, im not perfect and still have a ton to learn but your flowers caught my eye brother. You do an excellent job with your ladies.
You got my respect bro
Cheers

Ive been around for a minute. Growing since 2008, im not perfect and still have a ton to learn but your flowers caught my eye brother. You do an excellent job with your ladies.
You got my respect bro
Cheers
Thanks bro!! Means a lot to hear that from a true grower alike!! My growing story is crazy but your a friend now so why not let ya in on my background a bit too! Grew up around corn and bean fields my whole life with my dad and grandpa! I’m Cherokee Indian by trade lol so I do believe I can sometimes listen and talk to my plants but heyy I didn’t say I wasn’t crazy either :rofl: Then began my roots as a young kid mowing grass hanging out at the nursery to then build a landscaping company then soon after all the crazy motocross crashes and slams I’ve had in the past it would be a car accident that made me who I am today as a passionate care giver to these fine natures of art! Peace brother!:passitleft:

Thanks bro!! Means a lot to hear that from a true grower alike!! My growing story is crazy but your a friend now so why not let ya in on my background a bit too! Grew up around corn and bean fields my whole life with my dad and grandpa! I’m Cherokee Indian by trade lol so I do believe I can sometimes listen and talk to my plants but heyy I didn’t say I wasn’t crazy either :rofl: Then began my roots as a young kid mowing grass hanging out at the nursery to then build a landscaping company then soon after all the crazy motocross crashes and slams I’ve had in the past it would be a car accident that made me who I am today as a passionate care giver to these fine natures of art! Peace brother!:passitleft:
My great grandmother was 100% Cherokee on my dads side. My great grandmother on Mom side was Seminole. But they both liked the white man..lmao, Irish on Dads side and English on Mom's. Thats why i have a temper sometimes..lol..
Cheers bro

@Southerncough , like the name brother. Wonder if youre South of me, feels l like im the only Southern dude on here.
Respect bro, digging your Afghan tree.

My great grandmother was 100% Cherokee on my dads side. My great grandmother on Mom side was Seminole. But they both liked the white man..lmao, Irish on Dads side and English on Mom's. Thats why i have a temper sometimes..lol..
Cheers bro

@Southerncough , like the name brother. Wonder if youre South of me, feels l like im the only Southern dude on here.
Same here brotha my great grandmother had that pointy face and was my favorite person to talk to when I was very young! Both my dad and moms side have more Cherokee to there blood than anything else apparently but somewhere along the lines I got the red hair not sure how all that came to be lmao! :rofl: Haha and I see where I get my temper now it’s short lived but damn if you piss me off I have to sometimes sleep it off before I’m well again!

Cheers bro

You could say i live pretty far south!
Also, lots of Cherokee and blackfoot in my veins, but who doesn't in the south?? A few years back I used to work for the Seminole Tribe (not the Oklahoma ones though).

Southern born, southern bred! Cherokee heritage, aw crap y‘all - I think I found my people...

Seems I’ve bumped into Southern Cough a few times before I but its late & I’m sleep deprived so just in case I’m wrong - it’s nice to meet you Southern
Southern born, southern bred! Cherokee heritage, aw crap y‘all - I think I found my people...

Seems I’ve bumped into Southern Cough a few times before I but its late & I’m sleep deprived so just in case I’m wrong - it’s nice to meet you Southern Cough, Moto258 & Sparkey!!
Indian pride around here my friend always welcome! I was born and raised in the Midwest I’ve been very lucky to find Cherokee arrow heads all around my parts of the woods!
Y’all might find this tattoo I’m drawing for myself to get soon interesting then. Not finished with it I’m still going to draw a couple marijuana leaves tied to the arrow to finish it off to make it complete! Merry Christmas 420 family much love and respect for the grow community! Stay medicated!!! :snowboating: :yummy: (Hint.. the paper I drew this on was one of my Lawncare company invoices so ignore the see threw background) :rofl:

F0845912-C28F-408D-9919-E9E519CBFF46.jpeg

Hey all you growers out there I’m throwing one of my mothers into flower very soon to see how she does after giving me plenty of cuttings in the past, and I think it’s just time to put northern lights in the line up for next indoor harvest. I was just going to consider throwing the flower switch on her right away since she’s plenty mature enough to produce what I want,,,, buttt I was a nucklehead and got too excited and after transplanting her into her final 15 gallon pot from a 5 gallon I put her into the tent with the full spectrum leds and didn’t raise my lights like the nuckle head that I am and she got a little sun burnt. She’s been reciting under a t5 about a couple inches from the light for a long time now , but that sudden change in habitats from lights did a number on a lot of the leaves so I’m nursing her back to her full potential before I enter her into flower. On that note I also will mention some funny stuff that happened to end this first entry into this journal!! Lol well I’ll start by saying I switched my soils to a buddy’s of mine that owns the hydroponic store near me, and let’s just say I might have gotten one of his prized genetics in this live soil mix that I started to use because he mixes the soil on spot in shop and must have dropped a bean in there on accident haha things like this make me smile!!! Haha haha!!!!hint I put up a pic of the little one still in the 15 gallon pot lmao. Of course I will be removing her from the pot with northern lights..
SWEET MOTHER

Rad art, I can’t draw a stick man without making a 4 year old laugh at my lack of talent. That will ink up nice. Hope you all had a good Christmas! Stop by mine anytime, it’s slow moving but that’s cool too
Haha that’s pretty funny!! But hey practice makes perfect in most cases lol! This art has taken me 6 years to create lmao! Shows how bad I want a tattoo lol! But I’ll get it eventually one day when I can finish it:rofl:
You bet I’ll take a look at your work my friend..:passitleft:

Update!!! Chopped mother down this morning, and it was time to put her at ease with all that heavy weight on all her shoulders! She’s thinking me now with her amazing smells, but sadly she’s a stinky one and since getting this tent I figured I’d save the residents nostrils on the other side of the woods from me so they aren’t constantly smelling her fumes!! Lol! I wasn’t able to get a trichome picture of her final potency, but I figured id get one and post it when she’s all dried up and ready to jar up.
She ended up braking in 3s once the trellis was let loose she’s very heavy but I bet I could I have let her go a bit longer to pack on more weight but to me more THC in my products make me very into life more so I only let her amber up a little so to me weight doesn’t matter as much. I mean for two card holders I think I can handle her produce selection for a while before I need to fill the garden with something else to toke on! I mean dang 32 coat hangers filled!! I had to put some hangers in my closet!!haha
Cheers 420!!! :passitleft: :yummy:

FC17A91F-074D-4A34-AD96-E68662A923ED.png

B5B2D4DD-4FEC-4C11-83D0-FC59B7862ABA.png

65110208-4125-4ECB-9C22-6B0C7150B53D.jpeg

5FB0EFB2-B3C7-4D71-93D7-85396E075604.jpeg

B5C98C87-5BFF-4185-808E-7BEE3C8D852A.jpeg

02505A18-4DF4-46E3-B46C-F45C8345BB5D.jpeg

76A621D3-0B17-441D-B096-54FB78ECDB2B.jpeg

4930ED42-DE8E-4E56-877C-0D51A6F44F9D.png

Thanks sparkey and southern for the help on trichomes!! My hands hurt and have carpel tunnel now from all that fan leaf trimming I just finished up!! Gezz was she a leafy giant!! I should have done a full trim job but it was just me doing all the work so I think that does it for a Sunday funday!!! The sugar leaf can wait! ILL BE BACK!!!!

Back
Top Bottom