1 Mother: 1 5x5 Tent!

Why thank you very much!! On that first question you asked if you know the roots well on that genetics background and their nice and big healthy white depending on your pot size currently. You just have to build up the root ball long enough to where your certain the plant has expanded the current pots space. I have some strains that can live in pots longer than others so it would be hard to pin point exact time frame on when to repot. (But let’s just say I’ve kept some in solo cups for months before I repot depending on if I plan on keeping her around for a mother or to throw her into the cage to thrive into future harvest!) so basically you have to read your plant.(I might sound crazy but plants can speak sometimes when they throw signs at you of certain deficiencies!) but to answer that first question I’d have to know the details on your plants current situation.
And second question since I knew the genetic well enough to know she wouldn’t throw pollen at me if I stripped her down during early stage in flower I lollipoped pretty much all the way until the the chop. So if you know your genetic your growing well enough to strip her down on the first date then I’d say go for it,,,,,, but if your iffy on the genetics then play it out for a few runs until your comfortable with how she handles the stress you throw her way.
3rd question. I’ll have to look back at the calander on exact date, but as soon as your ready to put her into flower what I do is train her out first to fill the first trellis. Took me a week sometimes two of training all the tops threw the trellis. Once your seeing healthy flyers in every square of the trellis it’s time for the second trellis training to start. Once you hit this stage if your strain isn’t a stretcher like this one wasn’t then you can start the light flip and train threw the second trellis layer. She’s off to the races from there my friend! But on some of the sativas I’m running I have to go 3-4 layers of trellis before she’s happy with here final weight. But if you look at my signature I’m currently running a sativa trellis set up. So it’s best to know I guess which strain ya got. I was lucky on this stretch to be honest because I never ran this strain myself yet!

Ohhh yeah if your current situation is in a 5 gallon pot and she’s been reciting in there for a long time just give her a light pull from her home to check her goodies underneath and if she’s nice a white and has big roots and your ready to throw her into flower you can go ahead and put her into the final home for flower. I’d advice you to go to a 15 gallon and veg her out for at least another 2 weeks before flipping the lights to flower.

I hope that covers it my friend happy growing and let me know if you need help with your grow adventures!!:passitleft:
Yes that was very helpful I got a 10 gallon I couldn't find a bigger one ,,, I've been training and topped her 2 times, she will have to veg until the auto is finished ..... do you think it will be ready to transplant when the auto is done .....these are 5g pot for size reference
20210104_204910.jpg
20210104_204627.jpg
20210104_204601.jpg

Do you know how long your auto has? I personally have not messed with too many autos myself. I’ve came across auto like plants from poping unknown seeds before, but this northern lights cut I was givin was a true one apparently! But knowing how others grow autos I’m sure if your able to plan it out when you start seeing your bud hairs turning color and about on the final weeks with the auto would be my best guess on transplanting if your plant has the genetics that don’t get offended by too much stress. Just play it out as the time comes and your ready to flip the lights to make sure your plant has taken root to the new soil first before light flip. Best way I do it is don’t cover the root ball completely when you go to re pot and fill in with more soil when she takes root to the new soil later on. Water around the root ball until she takes root then back to watering normally. I feed to a run off every time once the plant is strong enough to handle it after transplant. Takes a long time to feed but if you continue to water around the first root ball and wait for a run off then add fresh feed to the center of the plants first root ball to freshen up the microbiology in the roots. Are you using microbes?

Back
Top Bottom