1000W Purple Grow

Just got back I'll update a little more tomorrow, still pretty tired but here's some pics :cheer:

new_0091.JPG
new_0081.JPG
new_0062.JPG
new_0045.JPG
new_0036.JPG
new_0026.JPG
new_0017.JPG

Ladies kicked some ass while I was gone:cheer:

Looking good. I have a Purple Urkle mother I took 5 clones off of about a week ago. They are just starting to grow roots. I flowered a huge clone a few months ago and it was pure purple grape funky flavor. I love me some proper purple weed. This Urkle I got is so good I want to preserve it by taking some clones and spraying them with colloidal silver in order to get selfed feminized seeds from the Urkle (clone only strain). I also have a Chem Dawg #4 clone only and a lemon diesel clone only I want to do the same treatment on. I would also like to cross the Urkle with the Chem and study the results. Your plants look really awesome btw. I would like to chem back in in 8 weeks and see how they look then.

Looking good. I have a Purple Urkle mother I took 5 clones off of about a week ago. They are just starting to grow roots. I flowered a huge clone a few months ago and it was pure purple grape funky flavor. I love me some proper purple weed. This Urkle I got is so good I want to preserve it by taking some clones and spraying them with colloidal silver in order to get selfed feminized seeds from the Urkle (clone only strain). I also have a Chem Dawg #4 clone only and a lemon diesel clone only I want to do the same treatment on. I would also like to cross the Urkle with the Chem and study the results. Your plants look really awesome btw. I would like to chem back in in 8 weeks and see how they look then.

Those clone only strains kill me I have no way to get them have you tried GDP? thats the one I really wish I could get my hands on.

These purple plants are the best smoke I've had, the only draw back is you have to veg them for so long. The tallest plant in those last pics is the Blue Cheese which I started a month later than the rest of the purple plants.

I do have a concern about your space considering you said you just flipped them I dont think your gonna be able to keep them in that tray for very long more then likely they will spread out very quickly into monsters probably within the next 14 days when you get back from your trip and see the hedge you grew your gonna say WTF for example here is a shot of my current grow when I put the clones on the table for 7 days of veg and then 7 days after 12/12 the strains are at least 75% indica.
So here they are when clones when under the MH
DSCN03992.JPG

DSCN0557.JPG

DSCN05991.JPG

7 days into 12/12 so not sure what your stretch is gonna be like but you may end up needing more light to make sure everything those beauties can produce will mature.

I do have a concern about your space considering you said you just flipped them I dont think your gonna be able to keep them in that tray for very long more then likely they will spread out very quickly into monsters probably within the next 14 days when you get back from your trip and see the hedge you grew your gonna say WTF for example here is a shot of my current grow when I put the clones on the table for 7 days of veg and then 7 days after 12/12 the strains are at least 75% indica.
So here they are when clones when under the MH
DSCN03992.JPG

DSCN0557.JPG

DSCN05991.JPG

7 days into 12/12 so not sure what your stretch is gonna be like but you may end up needing more light to make sure everything those beauties can produce will mature.

Nice pics:high-five:your ladies are looking good! I just got back from my trip I flipped the switch about 10 days ago, the blue cheese stretched the most, it grew about 12" in 8 days. The other plants are purple and they don't seam to stretch as much, they grew about 7" over the same time. I hear ya on the space issue I took the three smallest plants out of the 4X4 tray and got the light mover up and running today.

Couple of pics
001575.JPG

002604.JPG

Nice pics:high-five:your ladies are looking good! I just got back from my trip I flipped the switch about 10 days ago, the blue cheese stretched the most, it grew about 12" in 8 days. The other plants are purple and they don't seam to stretch as much, they grew about 7" over the same time. I hear ya on the space issue I took the three smallest plants out of the 4X4 tray and got the light mover up and running today.

Couple of pics
001575.JPG

002604.JPG

Very nice - if you are using a mover you can get a couple of yo-yos and drop that light a lot closer - I had 1000 watt 4" away with no problems as long as you have an aircooled light. Just a thought.

:peace:

Those clone only strains kill me I have no way to get them have you tried GDP? thats the one I really wish I could get my hands on.

These purple plants are the best smoke I've had, the only draw back is you have to veg them for so long. The tallest plant in those last pics is the Blue Cheese which I started a month later than the rest of the purple plants.

I just recently bought 3 GDP clones from my local dispensary and I'm so excited :party: . Looking forward to what those are going to turn out to be. Purple Urkle is probably the best purple strain out there right now. It may not be 100% Urkle but what you can do is buy some this strain made by TGA Subcool seeds called DEEP PURPLE. He used a Purple Urkle female and a Querkle male. I really wish he would have just used selfed seeds and made a pure Urkle but that's about as close as we can get without getting the clone only version...which I have thankfully :yahoo: Also, as far as the clone only thing goes it is a real pain in the butt for me because I want to preserve some of these clone only (Chem dawg, Urkle, etc,.) strains in seed form rather than keeping a zillion mother plants. If you do get into trying to make your own reverse spray do NOT use Dutch Master REVERSE. That stuff killed every lower branch of my lemon diesel plant. Luckily it was just the lower branches. Followed the directions exactly too. Although, it seems like they were written by someone who's first language is not English because they were very vague and not very helpful. I am going to make my own colloidal silver spray. Going down to the auction house today to buy a couple .999 pure silver coins. No more toxic chemicals on my babies. I have the best lemon diesel strain and I want to buy more LD seeds but they are very expensive and hard to find. I love lemon and also purple strains. Urkle tastes like grape and chem taste like lemon. Haven't tried the banana chem dawg yet but hopefully I will some day. :rollit:

Also, one other thing. I'm not sure if you have ever grown Urkle before but when I grew out my plants it took a long time before they started purpling. They didn't even begin to start turning purple until week 6 so don't be surprised if it takes a long time. I was getting a little worried becuase that pic in my avatar is a purple urkle plant and a week or 2 after that shot was taken they went full on purple mode on me. So, be patient and the purple will come to you.

Very nice - if you are using a mover you can get a couple of yo-yos and drop that light a lot closer - I had 1000 watt 4" away with no problems as long as you have an aircooled light. Just a thought.

:peace:

Did you get any bleaching having the light so close? the first grow I had the plants probably in the 4-6" range and the leaves started to bleach a little. yo-yo's would make raising that damn light so much easier just don't have the funds at the moment.

I just recently bought 3 GDP clones from my local dispensary and I'm so excited :party: . Looking forward to what those are going to turn out to be. Purple Urkle is probably the best purple strain out there right now. It may not be 100% Urkle but what you can do is buy some this strain made by TGA Subcool seeds called DEEP PURPLE. He used a Purple Urkle female and a Querkle male. I really wish he would have just used selfed seeds and made a pure Urkle but that's about as close as we can get without getting the clone only version...which I have thankfully :yahoo: Also, as far as the clone only thing goes it is a real pain in the butt for me because I want to preserve some of these clone only (Chem dawg, Urkle, etc,.) strains in seed form rather than keeping a zillion mother plants. If you do get into trying to make your own reverse spray do NOT use Dutch Master REVERSE. That stuff killed every lower branch of my lemon diesel plant. Luckily it was just the lower branches. Followed the directions exactly too. Although, it seems like they were written by someone who's first language is not English because they were very vague and not very helpful. I am going to make my own colloidal silver spray. Going down to the auction house today to buy a couple .999 pure silver coins. No more toxic chemicals on my babies. I have the best lemon diesel strain and I want to buy more LD seeds but they are very expensive and hard to find. I love lemon and also purple strains. Urkle tastes like grape and chem taste like lemon. Haven't tried the banana chem dawg yet but hopefully I will some day. :rollit:

Congrats on the GDP :) very jealous I don't think i've ever tried GDP I've heard its one of the best purple strains out there, wish I could get my hands on some. I haven't tried chemdog either but also heard good things. Im not big on the idea of keeping mothers and having clones just not set up for that I would rather just grow from seed. How come some strains are clone only never really understood why that is?

Also, one other thing. I'm not sure if you have ever grown Urkle before but when I grew out my plants it took a long time before they started purpling. They didn't even begin to start turning purple until week 6 so don't be surprised if it takes a long time. I was getting a little worried becuase that pic in my avatar is a purple urkle plant and a week or 2 after that shot was taken they went full on purple mode on me. So, be patient and the purple will come to you.

Deep purple and blackberry are on my list for the next grow, if there is a next grow. I may be moving in the next few months so this could be my last grow for a little while. Sucks balls cause I feel like I'm finally getting the hang of things.

The querkle I had last grow didn't start turning purple till week 6 either. Did you turn the temps down at all to try and promote more purple?

couple pics! I just moved two plants from the white 4X4 tray to the smaller 2X3 tray on the left. I'm running out of room but smiling about it.

001578.JPG
002621.JPG
004562.JPG
006458.JPG
005522.JPG

The light mover is spanning 18" now, I'm trying to keep the main area of light concentrated over the healthiest plants, which are all on the 4X4 tray in the middle. Blue cheese and Querkle are the tallest two plants at 34".

Your setup is kinda exactly what I'm shooting for, only my main room is veg and I just got a tent to flower in.

But it definitely sucks to start to realize that I need to cutback on my hopes of flowering as many as i was planning on, I just got a 1000 watt light and a 4x4 tent with 7 ladies at month 3+ of veg, lol.... I got hiiiiggggghhhh hopes.....guess that's not happ nin. I have been running the light 18/6 for the past couple of days to just get everyone as happy as i can make them before flipping the switch, and was starting to catch on that in order for them to grow grow you need to get the light down low and doing that u gets no coverage.

How much do light movers go for? Also, I don't understand what you were saying about the dutch master reverse, u know it won't make a female turn male but is rather to prevent hermies right? It kinda sounded like you were hoping it was gonna make your female grow male flowers, if so it doesn't do that. If not I apologize. But it does make me a little nervous to use it as I'm kinda expecting at least one hermie out of these, I'd be happy if that's all I had to deal with. I think I'm going to hang onto the reverse and see if I nee le to use it for control rather than precaution.

Either way your setup looks awesome dude. thanks.

Edit: that just made me think about how the lower leaves on all my soil plants have been kinda shitty looking my whole grow and I have been using Dutch master liquid light and saturator on my soil plants but using a different nute set for them. I follow instructions to a t but i only use it 1 time a week rather than twice. However, my 2 dwc plants that use 100% dutch master nutes are absolutely perfect top to bottom. I wonder if it's because of the saturator rather than then reverse??? Once a week I fill a 2 gallon bucket with fan leaves from them dying and falling out.

A lot of guys would kill to have your problem! :)

When I started I figured I would just get rid of one or two plants to make room but I just couldn't do it.

Your setup is kinda exactly what I'm shooting for, only my main room is veg and I just got a tent to flower in.

But it definitely sucks to start to realize that I need to cutback on my hopes of flowering as many as i was planning on, I just got a 1000 watt light and a 4x4 tent with 7 ladies at month 3+ of veg, lol.... I got hiiiiggggghhhh hopes.....guess that's not happ nin. I have been running the light 18/6 for the past couple of days to just get everyone as happy as i can make them before flipping the switch, and was starting to catch on that in order for them to grow grow you need to get the light down low and doing that u gets no coverage.

How much do light movers go for? Also, I don't understand what you were saying about the dutch master reverse, u know it won't make a female turn male but is rather to prevent hermies right? It kinda sounded like you were hoping it was gonna make your female grow male flowers, if so it doesn't do that. If not I apologize. But it does make me a little nervous to use it as I'm kinda expecting at least one hermie out of these, I'd be happy if that's all I had to deal with. I think I'm going to hang onto the reverse and see if I nee le to use it for control rather than precaution.

Either way your setup looks awesome dude. thanks.

Edit: that just made me think about how the lower leaves on all my soil plants have been kinda shitty looking my whole grow and I have been using Dutch master liquid light and saturator on my soil plants but using a different nute set for them. I follow instructions to a t but i only use it 1 time a week rather than twice. However, my 2 dwc plants that use 100% dutch master nutes are absolutely perfect top to bottom. I wonder if it's because of the saturator rather than then reverse??? Once a week I fill a 2 gallon bucket with fan leaves from them dying and falling out.

Wow 4X4 tent with 3mo plus veg those are gonna be amazons! I vegged the purple plants for 2.5 months and two other plants for 1.5months and they out grew the 4X4 as soon as I flipped the switch.

I've never used the Dutch Masters reverse, I was just hoping to harvest the top 3/4 of the plants and leave the lower branches so I can stress them out to try to produce hermie seeds.

I used liquid light and saturator last soil grow and it didn't seem to do anything for the plants. I think the saturator is basically soap, thats just a guess I'm not positive it just looked like soap to me when I mixed the two together. This grow I started using snow storm ultra as soon as they started to show buds, only used it once so far at 1/4 recomended dose but they ladies seemed to enjoy it. Ill give them 1/2 strength this weekend.

I think I might put a 200W cfl in the flower room tonight to try and help with the overgrowth, the only problem is its the veg spectrum I think its 2700K, the CFL might bring the temps up a couple degrees and right now its between 74-81 in there. I'll post some pics

Back
Top Bottom