1970s' Blue Planet Organic Soil - Smellyberry - Super Lemon Haze - Vanilla Kush

Greenhorned.... You are going to like these nutes. Fantastic growth, health and yield is what its all about. Blue Planet Farmers Pride Organic has it pretty well dialed in my opinion. If you are in soil it really is something everyone should try.

your buds look delicious, how far along is the SLH? The Ice looks like a nice yielder too, I may have to try some of that in the near future

Damn 70s!!!! your ladies are looking phenomenal!!! That Ice strain looks amazing.... I should grow it and cross it with chocolope to make the strain ICE-MUD...lmao!! I wish...

Cant get over how frosty and tasty those buds look!!!

Awesome job bro!!

That means alot coming from you Mr. High Yield. That Scrog of yours is as good as it gets!

your buds look delicious, how far along is the SLH? The Ice looks like a nice yielder too, I may have to try some of that in the near future

Thanks much for the compliment.

The SLH is 9 weeks. If ICE smokes like it looks I will definitely grow it again. The buds arn't the biggest but the small distance between nodes really fill out the stem nicely.

the SLH is good to chop now, you will get a great high from it, but in my opinion it's well worth the wait till 11 weeks, it gets as hard and dense as a pure indica and the stone becomes a little more psychedelic if you will, really brings the sativa out with a bit more time. Based on the current size of your buds, they will swell really nicely and you may have a new favorite :bong:

Godspeed... Thanks for the compliment. You have helped me more than once on this grow and I appreciate it! I owe you a nug for sure.

Danny Hoo... THat male thing can be a drag. My first grow I only had 8 seeds, didn't and didn't know anyone that smoked to get more. I was so worried about getting females. Out of 8 I ended up with 4 males and she/male hermy.

Having feminized seeds kind of takes the stress out of it.

We should have a 420 party were the family can meet and smoke, but honestly bro fantastic job they are some beautiful girls you have!

peace & love

I finally got my 2l hempy clones to turn green. Thanks for the advice. It appears giving them enough food and a little Cal/Mag did the trick. They are growing very nicely too.

I am not finding a good routine for feeding these and could use some suggestions. My current routine is as follows:

I have 8 plants that I keep in a regular seedling flat. I mix up a gallon of food every day. 10ml/gal each of Part A and B. I feed 16oz of feed to each plant. Thats about 30% runoff. Runoff goes into the tray and almost fills it. How is everyone handling emptying the runoff?

1. Is everyone feeding the 2 liters every day?

2. My runnoff is about 1/4 to 1/3 of a gallon. Do you throw it down the drain? It comes out clear. Seems like a waste of nutes and resources not to do something productive with it. Sometimes I toss some of it on the mother.

I am open to an easier way. I am usually pretty good at figuring these things out but am coming up empty so I must be doing something wrong.

I did put a grommet in the tray but I had to drill a 3/4" hole. This puts the pipe thats inside the gromet about 1/2" off the bottom while still leaving 1/2" of runoff in the tray. I put tubing on the "drain", tip the tray a little and get most of it out the tubing into a gallon jug. Its messy and prone to accidents but its the best I can think of right now.

Organic... one of my SLH is about 2 weeks behind the other. I plan on waiting as you suggest until I start seeing amber trichomes.

Godspeed... I am all for a 420 party. Thanks for the compliment!

I finally got my 2l hempy clones to turn green. Thanks for the advice. It appears giving them enough food and a little Cal/Mag did the trick. They are growing very nicely too.

I am not finding a good routine for feeding these and could use some suggestions. My current routine is as follows:

I have 8 plants that I keep in a regular seedling flat. I mix up a gallon of food every day. 10ml/gal each of Part A and B. I feed 16oz of feed to each plant. Thats about 30% runoff. Runoff goes into the tray and almost fills it. How is everyone handling emptying the runoff?

2. My runnoff is about 1/4 to 1/3 of a gallon. Do you throw it down the drain? It comes out clear. Seems like a waste of nutes and resources not to do something productive with it. Sometimes I toss some of it on the mother.

I am open to an easier way. I am usually pretty good at figuring these things out but am coming up empty so I must be doing something wrong.

I did put a grommet in the tray but I had to drill a 3/4" hole. This puts the pipe thats inside the gromet about 1/2" off the bottom while still leaving 1/2" of runoff in the tray. I put tubing on the "drain", tip the tray a little and get most of it out the tubing into a gallon jug. Its messy and prone to accidents but its the best I can think of right now.

shop vac works great for sucking up the run off and you can tidy up your grow room at that time to learned that from propa gator in his journal.:thumb:

just checked out your pics of your girls wow very nice. you ol school growers dont play!:welldone:

This is the most fun I have had "play"ing in many years!

I'm not running 2 liters, but am willing to take a bit of a shot at this.
1. Only water when the plants need it. I've seen a lot of others running 2 liters that are able to do every other day waterings, but if your girls need water daily, stick to that. Environment make a lot of difference. Heat, air flow, growth type, plant type... many factors here.
I have been watering plants in small containers every other day, and some days, they look a bit under watered by the time i water. Other days, they are more on the moist side. I know this is due to environment as my temps can be a few degrees off each day, but never a major change.

2. I personally think of runoff as used water. You can't be completely sure of what is in the runoff, so it hard to reuse for me. I dump mine out in the outside soil garden or under one of my trees. Being that I run soiless, reusing it in this garden will not be something I plan to do.

Lastly for watering, if you had a separate tray you could water in the first, transfer to the next and take the tub of runoff water where ever it's needed. I kinda run something like that myself.

Anyhow, I hope that helps, or at least puts new ideas on the table for you.

Lastly for watering, if you had a separate tray you could water in the first, transfer to the next and take the tub of runoff water where ever it's needed. I kinda run something like that myself.

Anyhow, I hope that helps, or at least puts new ideas on the table for you.

The ideas definitely help. The last one is pretty obvious but I never thought of it. I gave it a try. Its alot less messy and goes pretty quick with 8 plants.

I have to say you do have some pretty plants over there. I hope mine look as good as yours. Can you tell I am nervous about this grow and rather excited.

Back
Top Bottom