1st - DWC Grow

cubalibre53

hi all,started my gro about a month ago.i am running 4 2gal.bubble buckets and 2 soil,the dwc are 2 delicious critical jacks,2 blue cheese. soil are 1pineapple chunk,1 white widow x skunkam using ro water ppm 0 before nutes.nutes are max gro and flora series by gh.after nutes 1250ppm,6.0-6.1ph.have good roots but no real growth in the dwcs.am I doing something wrong.any help would be appricated.all plants were started in rok wool with 1/4 nutes from day 1.soil is doing great.what else can I do peace out and keep it green

Re: 1st.dwc grow

subscribed. you want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil. what is your light source and what is your lighting schedule? here is everything you should need to know to post full size photographs in your journal.

here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Re: 1st.dwc grow

stay tuned,the feature presentation will start soon.i have to figure how 2 upload pics from my dropbox,peace out

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom