1st Grow 2x600W LED Coco

I know! Oh my hell, my issue was the PH of the nutrient line. It drops to 3.8 or 4 every time. It would take forever to get it up and stable.

I bought coco and the GH Flora line for my next run.

Coco and GH trio on this one. I don't know about flower yet but the Emerald harvest I'm using on my new grow is crushing it. Way more chelated and the plants are just growing crazy big. Way faster than the first run.

Coco and GH trio on this one. I don't know about flower yet but the Emerald harvest I'm using on my new grow is crushing it. Way more chelated and the plants are just growing crazy big. Way faster than the first run.
I watched an episode of NPK University on the tube in which the guy explains the importance of chelated minerals and thier bioavailabilty so that makes a lot of sense.

I am curious... Will look it up.

I watched an episode of NPK University on the tube in which the guy explains the importance of chelated minerals and thier bioavailabilty so that makes a lot of sense.

I am curious... Will look it up.
What's wild is coming from a more organic beginning. Chelated was that devil shit lol

What's wild is coming from a more organic beginning. Chelated was that devil shit lol
Im glad that you brought that up actually because I was wondering why some of the fertilizer that contains chelated minerals warns against being illegal in some places.

I can only guess as to why they might be bad or at least not needed as much for organics since there are plenty of life to break things down, make them available to the plant.

I wanted to start organic for the sake of being as natural as possible. Bit of a nature freak here, but I decided after this go and more research that I am just fine growing synthetically just as im just fine with the technology that I use in my life.

However, that does not mean that I don't appreciate organics. I would like to at some point have both going as a comparison taste and effect:)

What was the issue with chelation Blazin?

Im glad that you brought that up actually because I was wondering why some of the fertilizer that contains chelated minerals warns against being illegal in some places.

What was the issue with chelation Blazin?

Haha I was in the same boat as you! Wanted to be natural as possible yaddi yaddi, and everything I read was no chelated products...
Now I'm lazyish, so I never really figured that out. But I came to the same conclusion as you later on, after research and a little common sense lol

Cutting 7 Saturday night. 2 I'll leave until they are done which looks like it could be a while. May have to move them to the veg room and get the vegers going in the flower room. The doll and candy cream are fucking with my schedule.
That's awesome man , I've been watching your girls grow since sprout and now I get to see you cut them down. I sort of feel bad for you because you have to trim 7 big as plants by yourself . You better call a couple friends over to help you with that. It took me 11 hours to trim 4.

Yep wet trim then let dry and sift run the leaf again through the bubble bags and press everything.
I'm also gonna try some live rosin extraction. We shall see how it goes. Supposedly it will have all the terps from the plant. All the citrus and berry flavour that is lost right away.
Oh and don't worry G2HM I will be placing some buds in the fridge for a little low and slow.

Back
Top Bottom