1st Grow, Clone SCROG Organic Soil

Yeah I don't care for the smell much either, but I think its better than the alternative. I don't think I would release all 1500 at once, heard they keep pretty well in the fridge.

Well the nematodes and sticky traps worked really well for the fungus gnats thus far. Hasn't gotten rid of them yet but def keeps them in check. I'll keep posted what works or doesn't for the white flies.

Yup, lady bugs keep well in the fridge and my buddy swears by them. Just remember sticky traps are only for detection they are not going to solve any infestations. White fly are easy to get ride of with a bit of neem and soap (not for things if flower! don't want no neem smelling bud lol). Fungus knats are just annoying! Nematodes work well just got to give them time. Spraying with neem will help kill knat adults as well.

:peace:

Yup, lady bugs keep well in the fridge and my buddy swears by them. Just remember sticky traps are only for detection they are not going to solve any infestations. White fly are easy to get ride of with a bit of neem and soap (not for things if flower! don't want no neem smelling bud lol). Fungus knats are just annoying! Nematodes work well just got to give them time. Spraying with neem will help kill knat adults as well.

:peace:

Thanks so much for the info. I really appreciate the help. +reps if I could.

Some Quick pics

Group Pic
group115.jpg

group_feb_1.jpg

Group37.jpg

Group214.jpg

Group116.jpg

Recon
Recon4.jpg

That is a beautiful site, that ScrOG is filling in beautifully +rep if I can...very nice little jungle. Can't wait to see the buds filling in. :cheer:

:peace: from the mountains.

That is a beautiful site, that ScrOG is filling in beautifully +rep if I can...very nice little jungle. Can't wait to see the buds filling in. :cheer:

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement. I've been following your LST journal and I have to tell you if anyone wants to see how to do a nice LST you need to give MountainHigh's journal a peak.

I've noticed some yellowing on the new growth of the White Russians so I've added a little organic cal, mg, molasses, bat guano, and some super thrive. to try to kick them into gear. They all seemed to have responded well to it.

question about your vent setup. looks like you are pulling air from the attic, right? i dont think i would do that living in cali, the heat coming in will be more than the light puts out. :X i may be wrong, but im stoned and wanted to knit-pick.

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement. I've been following your LST journal and I have to tell you if anyone wants to see how to do a nice LST you need to give MountainHigh's journal a peak.

I've noticed some yellowing on the new growth of the White Russians so I've added a little organic cal, mg, molasses, bat guano, and some super thrive. to try to kick them into gear. They all seemed to have responded well to it.

Do you discontinue Superthrive in blooming or go to 1 drop a gallon? I see varying opinion's and I am not sure which carries merit. I currently superthrive til my last grow nutes (4th week) in bloom (only 1 drop though).

And I think one thing I am doing this grow is be patient with watering and nutes. If it takes 10 days between nutes because my girls aren't drinking what a 5 gallon pot holds then I don't force feed them. I was doing that before. I am letting them get to almost dry. I judge by weight, hard on my sore back but my meter is very off, reading wet and I pick it up and it is very light. I put 3/4 gallon of water in before she gave any runoff....freaking little green triple pieces of .... :rolleyes3

Good news is she is now drinking every other day. I am taking that as a good cardio...:ganjamon:

Keep up the good work, brother!

:peace: from the snowy mountains.

question about your vent setup. looks like you are pulling air from the attic, right? i dont think i would do that living in cali, the heat coming in will be more than the light puts out. :X i may be wrong, but im stoned and wanted to knit-pick.

I was when i started (nice and cool then), but then I had a few hot days so I blocked that off and now I'm pulling from the Temp controlled room next to it. I used an automotive filter to keep light out. Thanks for looking

Do you discontinue Superthrive in blooming or go to 1 drop a gallon? I see varying opinion's and I am not sure which carries merit. I currently superthrive til my last grow nutes (4th week) in bloom (only 1 drop though).

And I think one thing I am doing this grow is be patient with watering and nutes. If it takes 10 days between nutes because my girls aren't drinking what a 5 gallon pot holds then I don't force feed them. I was doing that before. I am letting them get to almost dry. I judge by weight, hard on my sore back but my meter is very off, reading wet and I pick it up and it is very light. I put 3/4 gallon of water in before she gave any runoff....freaking little green triple pieces of .... :rolleyes3

Good news is she is now drinking every other day. I am taking that as a good cardio...:ganjamon:

Keep up the good work, brother!

:peace: from the snowy mountains.

I actually just started using the superthrive last night. the only thing that went into the feeding solution prior to last night was Iguana juice grow. I wasn't entirely sure what to feed so I decided to error on the side of caution,
But I am now feeding

Iguana Juice grow at full strength 14ml per gal,
1 drop super thrive per gal,
1 tbs backstrap molasses per gal,
1tsp camg+ per gal,
15ml guano bud swell per gal

Seems like a lot to me but this was a recipe that was recommended to me and they seem to like it. I was feeding every other watering, but I was encouraged to feed at every watering so I'm going to try it and see how it goes.

I actually just started using the superthrive last night. the only thing that went into the feeding solution prior to last night was Iguana juice grow. I wasn't entirely sure what to feed so I decided to error on the side of caution,
But I am now feeding

Iguana Juice grow at full strength 14ml per gal,
1 drop super thrive per gal,
1 tbs backstrap molasses per gal,
1tsp camg+ per gal,
15ml guano bud swell per gal

Seems like a lot to me but this was a recipe that was recommended to me and they seem to like it. I was feeding every other watering, but I was encouraged to feed at every watering so I'm going to try it and see how it goes.

Your plants will tell you if they like it or not, without a doubt :ganjamon: If they actually speak to you, put the pipe down and go to bed....:smokin: (That is my hard and fast rule lol).

:peace: brother

Yeah that is very thirsty! Lilbit is drinking every 2-3 days right now herself, but I can't get her to hold more than 3/4 gallon before she starts to runoff. I pour the whole gallon through her though, I water her in a 5 gallon bucket now to catch runoff. That is still more than my first grow plants by over double....they weren't ever that healthy.

I think one major difference this grow is the runoff smells like woody loam on this grow, was sour smelling last one....hummm guess I was a noobie last grow (now am noobie + 1):ganjamon:. This site is so amazing, if you really want to you can really learn how to grow pretty quickly here and usually has such a great vibe.

Yeah that is very thirsty! Lilbit is drinking every 2-3 days right now herself, but I can't get her to hold more than 3/4 gallon before she starts to runoff. I pour the whole gallon through her though, I water her in a 5 gallon bucket now to catch runoff. That is still more than my first grow plants by over double....they weren't ever that healthy.

I think one major difference this grow is the runoff smells like woody loam on this grow, was sour smelling last one....hummm guess I was a noobie last grow (now am noobie + 1):ganjamon:. This site is so amazing, if you really want to you can really learn how to grow pretty quickly here and usually has such a great vibe.

It really is amazing how much valuable information is on this site. I've never grown in my life, and so far things have been pretty uneventful. Knock on wood, and I have to give most of the credit to the members here at 420 magazine. Unfortunately most of them wont know it because I spent months doing research in back round. Now I wish I kept a log of what I've read so that I can give credit where credit is due. But now I just hope I can give a little back.

Back
Top Bottom